Goof Ball in the Music Store

Best Girl Yet

~JIMMY'S POV~

As we pulled up to the restaurant I noticed my parent's car already there.

I looked over at Max ad smiled then said "Prepare for questions." she laughed a little then said "Don't worry Jimmy I will make sure I put on a good impression." I shook my head and said "Be yourself, they don't give a shit. They'll probably think you're way better than Lexi." she blushed a little then nodded her head ad we got out of the car.

I opened the front door for Max then walked in to see my parents sitting on the small bench. My mother and father in their usual wear, Thank God.

I looked over at Max then said "Hold on." she nodded her head then I walked over to my parents. They smiled at me then my mom said "Hi baby! How've you been?" I hugged her then said "I've been good mom." I pulled away from my mom then gave my dad a man hug. As I pulled away he said "Nice to see you son." I nodded and said "Same here dad."

I then walked them over to Max and said "Mom, Dad this is my girlfriend Max. Max these are my parents." Max smiled then shook her hand out to shake hands with my parents.

She shook hands with my mother then said "Its nice to meet you Mrs.Sullivan." my mother smiled and said "Like wise Max." Max then turned to my father ad shook his hand. He looked down at her hand and said "Why hello Max, thats quite a had shake you got there." she pulled her hand away and said "Hello Mr.Sullivan and thank you." she blushed a little and I just smiled.

Finally after about a minute of standing there I broke the ice and said "Well lets get a table!"

We all sat down at a booth with My parents at one side and Max and I sitting next to each other across from them.

We sat there for a little while in silence then my mother looked over at Max and asked "So Max, is that short for something?" Max shifted a little then took her hat off and smoothed her hair then said "Yes m'am it's short for Maxine,but I'm not fond of the name." my mother laughed a small bit then nodded her head. Max set her hat down in the small gap between us then stayed quiet.

It was a bit odd because it was quiet. My parents were usually so talkative, but maybe they were just thinking of questions to ask.

I squirmed a little then Max looked at me with a bit of concern and smiled at her reassuring that I was ok. My mother looked at me and asked "Uncomfortable Jimmy?" I nodded my head slightly then she laughed a little and looked at Max then said "You'll have to get used to that. He always didn't like the silence." she laughed a little and said "Don't worry Mrs.Sullivan I'm the exact same way." my mother smiled widely then my father asked "So Max, how did you two meet?" she blushed a little then said "Well uh, see I used to work at this music store until it closed down and he came in one day looking at the drums. Well we hit it off from there. He started coming in about everyday and finally we came to be what we are now." my father smiled then nodded his head to me.

After we got our food and ate we sat there talking. My parents seemed to like Max a lot which made me super happy.

About an hour after our talking my mother looked at Max and asked "Max, I was wondering why is your hair purple?" Max laughed a little then said "Its my favorite color and I always wanted it to be purple." she laughed and said "Well at least you're not like Jimmy, covered with tattoos!" I laughed and so did Max. As we laughed Max then said "No m'am I only have 5." my mother smiled then looked over at my father as though she wanted him to ask a question.

My father cleared his throat then asked "So Max, has Jimmy met your parents yet?" I looked over at Max who was now white. My parents looked at her worriedly then she gained back her color and stated "No sir, my parents passed away when I was in 4th grade." he nodded his head and said "I'm very sorry to hear, um if its not to much to ask how?" Max sighed then said holding back tears "My older brother, uh he-he-he stabbed them to death, so he is in prison then he is going to a psych ward." both my parents had wide eyes.

Soon enough my mother placed her hand on Max's and said "Sweetie I'm so sorry to hear." Max nodded her head then looked up and said "So! Mr. and Mrs. Sullivan do you know what I can do to keep Jimmy calm? I would love to know." both my parents laughed and I smiled at how Max changed the subject just like that.

My mother then said through little laughs "Max my dear, I believe there is no way to keep him calm unless he has like a sleeping pill or something to knock him out." Max smiled then looked over at me and said "Good to know." she smirked at me and I smirked back and then my father looked at his watch then said "Well son I think its time we start heading out." I nodded my head then we walked out of the restaurant.

While Max walked to the car I said goodbye to my parents. Though before I could go my mother said "Jimmy, she has to be the best girl you've ever brought to us yet, and I mean that." I smiled and said "I'm glad mom, because I have a feeling shes the one." my mother smiled widely at me then walked to the car with my father.

I walked to the car and pulled Max into a hug then pressed my lips to hers. She kissed back then pulled away and said "I love you." I smiled and said "I love you too." she smiled then asked "Did they like me?" I smiled and said "They loved you baby, my mom said you're the best girl I've brought to meet them yet." She smiled widely then kissed my cheek and got in the car.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay srry for the long wait....I just found out how to update on here so yeah lots more chapters coming :)

Max's Outfit-http://www.polyvore.com/maxs_clothes_for_going_to/set?id=48493381&lid=1363496