Goof Ball in the Music Store

Fun Day Starting

~MAX'S POV~

It had been about 2 weeks since I met Jimmy's parents and things couldnt be any better. Jimmy and I have been happy with no fights and no disagreements. He has to go on tour soon though I think which I dont want to happen but oh well it must happen.

I walked down the stairs and went to the living room to find Jimmy on the phone. I went up behind him and wrapped my arms around his waist and kissed in bare back. Yeah um, he sort of likes to walk around his boxers when he wakes up.

I felt him tense up a little then he relaxed and kept talking. I looked at each tattoo on his back and smiled. He was so beautiful and I loved his huge soccer jersey like tattoo. My eyes then fell upon his devil girl tattoo that I still didnt understand why he had it.

Then Jimmy jumped up a little and yelled into the phone "Yeah! Thats sounds fun!" I got a confused face then shrugged it off. I kept my arms around him and just stood there waiting for him to get off the phone.

Finally he got off the phone and turned around in my arms. He smiled at me and said "Sorry about that Zacky called." I smiled and pecked his lips then said "Its ok, what did he need?" Jimmy's smile grew then said in an excited voice "He is taking Gabby to the water park and the rest of the guys are coming too, so he was inviting us!" I smiled and let go off him and jumped around in a circle and said "Yay!! I love the water park!"

He smiled at me the pulled me close to him and kissed me fully on the lips. I kissed back then pulled away and asked "When are we leaving?" he looked at the clock on the wall then said "In about 2 hours. Thats when the park opens." I smiled then skipped into the kitchen to make me something to eat.

As I made us some cereal I heard Dex bark. I went to see what was wrong but it was just Jimmy messing with him. I glared at him a little then said "Jimmy! Don't make him bark like that! I was worried something was wrong with him!" Jimmy looked over at me then said "Sorry babe, forgive me." he gave me a pouty face which I couldn't resist. A smile tugged at my lips as I said "Ok, breakfast is ready." Jimmy shot up the put Dex on the ground and ran into the kitchen.

We sat at the little dining table and started eating and Jimmy talking about all he fun rides we have to ride at the water park. He then interlaced our fingers together then smiled at me and said "We are going to have the bestest of fun Maxeronii!" I smiled at him and said "I hope so." his smile grew even bigger then he got up and went upstairs.

I went into the living room and turned on the t.v. to watch Family Guy.

I started laughing my ass off as the Evil Monkey showed up. God how I loved that thing. Finally Jimmy came down stairs still in his boxers. He probably went to brush his teeth.

He sat down next to me and wrapped his arms around me. I smiled then buried my head into his chest. I inhaled his intoxicating smell of alcohol and axe.

I looked up at him and said "I love you Jimmy." he laughed a little then said "I love you to Max." we smiled at each other then I got up and went to brush my teeth. Today would be fun.
♠ ♠ ♠
next chapter will be longer :)