Goof Ball in the Music Store

Water Park

We sat there for a good hour watching Family Guy together laughing our asses off.

I glanced at the clock then said "Jimmy-Jam we need to get ready!" he glanced at the clock then rushed upstairs. I followed him at walked into the room to see him grabbing a pair of swim trunks then running into the bathroom.

I smiled then grabbed my white swim suit with black straps that tied behind my head and a nice outline design of a rose on one side and a black cross on the other side. I pulled out my black swim trunks with a green skull on it. I took my shirt off then tied my top on. Before I got to tie it in a full knot I heard Jimmy say "Maxxxx why must you do that now?!" I turned around then smiled and said "Aww did Jimmy get a small boner?" he smirked at me then said "Maybe." I then went over to him and wrapped my arms around his neck and pecked his lips.

I then went into the bathroom and finished changing. I walked down stairs to find Jimmy already in his sandals and his glasses on. I smiled then slipped my black flip flops on and put on my aviadors.

He smiled at me then opened the door and let me out of the house then followed. We got in his car and were off to the park.

While we were on our way Jimmy's phone started ringing. He looked over at me and asked "Can you get that for me baby?" I nodded my head the pulled his phone out of the bag and answered it.

"Where are you?!"

"Ugh Zacky calm your tits we are almost there!"

"Oh ok bye!" I hung up the phone and said "Zacky an impatient mother fucker." Jimmy laughed the said "Yup!" while popping the 'p'.

As we drove into the parking lot I looked at the park in awe. This place was huge! And I've never been here?!

We parked then met everyone at the front gates. I smiled at Iz and Gabby then gave them hugs. As we walked in Jimmy started running to only God knows where. Then Zacky yelled "Sullivan! Get your skinny ass back over here! We have to put our stuff away!" then Jimmy came back with a pouty face. I smiled then pecked his lips and said "Its ok Jim-bo just be patient." he laughed a little then we all got ready(guys took shirts off girls took cover ups off put sunscreen on all that fun shit)

As everyone finished getting ready Jimmy ran off. We all followed him and he led up to 4 white slides that dropped you down into 12 ft water.

The guys went first and we waited for them at the end with Johnny. Yeah he was gonna do it with us since apparently to the other guys he isn't big enough. We all cheered as they did funny tricks before they fell into the water. As they came out of the water one by one Jimmy came over to me and then hugged me which got me soaked. I pushed him off then said "Let me show you how to do a trick rather than just flipping people off." he smirked then said "I bet you cant do anything. If I loose you get a kiss if I win I get a kiss." I laughed then went up the steps to the slide where the others were waiting for me.

We got ready in our positions and then we were off. As I hit the air I did a small twirl then landed feet first into the water. I came to the surface and took a big breath of air then swam to the ladder. Jimmy smiled at me then wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me close to him. "You win." before I could say more he pressed his lips softly to mine.

I still got butterflies in my stomach every time he kissed me. I kissed back then smiled as our lips moved in sync. It ended all to soon by the yelling of Brian saying 'Get a room!'
Everyone laughed and I just flipped him off as did Jimmy. We smiled at each other then intertwined our fingers together and walked to the next ride.

As we got to the next line Jimmy whined because it was a long line. I laughed a little then said "Dont worry it'll go by fast!" he laughed a little then wrapped his arms around my waist and placed his chin on my shoulder then whispered in my ear "I love you, baby." I smiled then said "I love you too babe." he smiled then kissed my cheek.

We moved up in the line a little then I heard some whispering. I hated being near people who whisper or anything like that I feel as though they are talking about me. I looked to my right casually and saw two blondes snickering and whispering then pointed at me. I shrugged it off then looked forward. I then heard them again but I actually made out what they said "He is with her?! Jeez he could do better I mean take away those horrid tattoos and man I would be all over him!" I gripped the railing tightly trying to push their words out of my mind.

Jimmy noticed my uncomfort and then tightened his grip on my waist a little in a reassuring way. I looked up at him and smiled then started tracing his tattoos to pass the time. Jimmy then starts to moved a little. I looked up at him and realized he was becoming impatient. I smiled then pecked his lips and said "You're fine, look we're at the front!" he laughed a little then clapped his hands slightly and let go of my waist.

We rode some more rides then went to the lazy river. The guys decided to leave us girls alone which I think was mean. Iz and Gabby were busy talking so it was just me alone. I was surprised we hadn't met many fans. I mean we got about 5 which to me was a good day. It would have ruined the day if we were just swarmed by fans.

I was then pulled underwater. I felt something grabbing my ankle. I shot up as I felt it go away and gasped for air. Iz and Gabby swam over to me then helped me cough up the water "What happened?!" Iz questioned me. I shook my head and said "Something grabbed my ankle and pulled me under!" they both looked around then I heard a slapping noise.

I turned around to see both of them slapping Brian. I glared at him then went over and slapped his across he face and said "Brian Haner Jr.!! Why would you do that?! I couldn't breathe!" his smile sort of faded then he said "Sorry Max. Just having some fun." I slapped his arm again then turned around to run face first into some one's chest. I looked at the person then smiled as I saw it was Jimmy. I then looked at him confused and asked "Where the hell did you come from?!" he laughed and said "Everywhere! I'm a knife master!" I laughed then looked around to see that all the guys were with us again.

I then thought of an ingenius idea. I jumped on Jimmy's back then yelled "Piggy back ride!!" Jimmy laughed then picked me up a little and said "Here we go!" I kissed his cheek then whispered in his ear "You're the bestest boyfriend in whole world." he smiled then said "I know!" we're so weird and I love it!

We then got out of the lazy river and we were right by the wave pool. Jimmy started running like a maniac and with me still being on his back I was along with him. As set foot into the pool he put me down then ran into the waves. I smiled then followed him. The rest of them came and we all had loads of fun.

The waves ended and then some people started flying over us. Jimmy smiled widely and watched them then looked at me and said "Lets do it Max!" I shook my head and said "No way in hell. Sorry Jimmy but I cant do it. I'm afraid that the wire may break and I fall to my death." he pushed out his bottom lip but that wasn't going to work. I shook my head and he sighed then said "Hey Iz! Wanna go on that flying thing?!" She smiled and said "Yeah sure sounds fun!" then Zacky had to jump in and say "Hey I'm coming with yah!"

They then left for the and I got up and sat in the non deep end of the pool. I felt bad because I wanted to be with Jimmy. He stood there in line looking a bit down, which made me feel down. I then mustered up all my courage and got then ran over to Jimmy.

He looked at me confused then I hugged him and said "You better be right about this." he smilled widely then pecked my lips. Good thing the maximum amount of riders was 4.

We payed for the thing then put the vests on and got in the elevator type thing that lifted us up. I held onto Jimmy's hand for dear life and the thing stopped and they hooked the wires up.

They then opened the door and pushed out . I screamed as I saw how high we were and Jimmy laughed. Soon my screaming became that fun type of scream. I looked over at Jimmy and smiled as I saw that he was holding my hand still.

Soon it ended and we got off. Jimmy wrapped his arms around my waist again then said "See it wasn't that scary!" I slapped his arm playfully then walked over to the others. As we got there Matt smiled at me then said "Look! Its the banshee!" I rolled my eyes and said "Whatever Sanders." he laughed then came over to me and hugged me then said "Ah come on Max you know I'm just kiddin with you! You did scream really loud though!" I laughed then Gabby said "I got it on video!" Jimmy ran over to her and said "Send it to me!" Gabby laughed and I'm guessing sent the video to Jimmy since he started to dance around.

After a few more rides we decided since it was like 5:00 that we should all be getting home. Every one said their goodbyes then Jimmy and I walked to his car hand in hand.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yay! New chapters! XD

Max's outfit-http://www.polyvore.com/maxs_clothes_water_park/set?id=50020301&lid=1363496#stream_box