Goof Ball in the Music Store

Clubbing

Once Jimmy was done with practicing his drums he came over to me and hugged me. I pushed him away and said "Eww!! You're all sweaty!!" he laughed then kissed my fore head and said "You're such a girl sometimes." I nodded my head then said "Go take a shower." he smirked then said "Take one with me!" I shook my head then he pouted and left.

I turned on the T.V. then I flipped through channels until I found 'That Metal Show' I sat back and watched as they interviewed Mike Portnoy. I then heard Jimmy yell "Oh my gawsh Mike Portnoy!" I looked behind me then smiled as Jimmy came and sat down next to me. He smiled then said "He is my favorite drummer!" I laughed then kissed his cheek and said "Of course he is! He is an awesome drummer!" he placed a loving kiss on my lips then smiled at me.

I smiled back then turned my direction to the T.V. We sat and watched the rest of the show then Jimmy tried to get the remote. I took it away and he climbed on me then started tickling me.

"J-J-Jimmy! Stop it!" I laughed out. He smiled then pecked my lips and grabbed the remote. I glared at him then sat up. He then put it on MTV and Jersey Shore was on. I looked at him and said "No. No. No. I do not watch Jersey Shore." he laughed then wrapped his arms around my shoulder and said "Me either." he turned it off then said "Hey! I haven't been clubbing in a while! Wanna go?" I shrugged my shoulders and said "Ok but I'm not a big dancer." he smiled and said "Neither am I! Unless I'm drunk." I laughed then said "Its a date!" he laughed then pecked my lips again.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~FF to club~

We arrived at the club and once we walked inside the base was booming and making the walls shake a little. It was a really nice club, not like those hole in the walls.

We found to seats at the bar and ordered two shots of Jack and some beer. I looked over at Jimmy then pecked his lips and said "I'm gonna go to the restroom real quick." he smiled then nodded his head.

~Jimmy's POV~

I sat at the bar waiting for Max to return. I took a sip of my beer then I felt something on my leg. I looked down and saw a small hand rubbing my thigh. I looked up and saw the face of a girl with long blonde hair and a short short shiny black dress. She smirked then whispered in my ear "You like that baby?" I pushed her away and said "Get off of me. I have a girlfriend." she scoffed then said "Who that purple headed freak?! Please I'm way better than her." I felt my hands ball into fists.
She smirked again the rubbed my thigh some more. I took her hand away from my thigh. She looked over my shoulder then smirked and whispered in my ear "I'll be waiting in the restroom." I turned around and watched her walk off with my mouth slightly hanging open.

I then noticed Max. She looked furious! She down then crossed her arms and said "Who the hell was that?!" I shook my head and said "Baby, I have no clue. Some random slut!" she glared at me a little then said "Uh huh. Then why were you looking at her with your mouth open when she walked away?!" I then said "She told me she would be waiting for me in the restroom!" Max's face was red with anger. She got up and stormed to the restrooms.

~Max's POV~

I stormed over to the restrooms after what Jimmy told me. How dare that slut talk to MY man like that!

I walked in and heard a girl say "Finally came huh?" she then walked out of the huge stall and said "Oh sorry I thought you were some one else." I laughed a little then said "You wish!" she looked at me confused then I slapped her across her face. She looked at me in shock then I yelled "DON'T YOU DARE TALK TO MY BOYFRIEND AGAIN YOU CHEAP SLUT!" I then left the restroom and back to Jimmy.

I sat down next to him and downed my shot. Jimmy smiled at me then said "Sorry that happened." I laughed then said "Oh dont worry that bitch got what she deserved." he laughed a little then pecked my lips.

About 5 beers and 6 shots later me and Jimmy were both drunk. I smiled then said "Jimmy lets dance!" he smiled then nodded his head and said "Ok!" we went to the dance floor then started dancing horribly.

Jimmy put his hands on my hips then pulled me close to him and swayed. We swayed together just havinng fun. I wrapped my arms around his neck then placed my lips to his.

He kissed back then licked my bottom lip asking for entrance which I excepted. Our kiss was a bit sloppy due to us being drunk yet it was still amazing. We pulled away for air then I felt my phone buzz. I took it out then saw it was 1:00 a.m.

I looked a Jimmy then said "I wanna go home." he nodded his head and said "We cant dwrive though!" I laughed then pulled my phone out and dialed Iz. She would probably be awake still.
She picked up then said "Max! What are you doing calling me at 1:00 a.m.?!" I laughed a little then said "Sorryyy Is.A.Belleeeeee! Me and Jimmy need a ride though!" she groaned then said "Ugh fine. This is the only time I'm doing this though." I hung up then placed a light kiss on Jimmy's neck and said "Iz will come!" he laughed then pulled us away from the crowd and outside.

Jimmy held his arms around me and soon Iz was here. She got out of the car then glared at me and said "Max! Why?!" I giggled then said "Me and Jimmy just wanted some fun!" she shook her head then Matt got out of the passenger side. He looked at both of us then got into the drivers seat.
We got in Jimmy's car with me and him in the back. Iz drove us to his house and shouted at us when we started making out. We got out then thanked Iz and went inside.

I walked upstairs then got changed as did Jimmy. Most people like do it after they go clubbing but me and Jimmy both were to tired. I climbed into bed with him then nestled my head in his chest and drifted to sleep.