Goof Ball in the Music Store

On The Bus

~Max's POV~

We got on the bus around 8:00 a.m. and I was out once I got into mine and Jimmy's bunk. I swear that I barely got any sleep because of my excitement. I have never been on a tour and it just makes me feel so happy that Jimmy is taking me.

~Gabby's POV~

I sat down on Zacky's lap on one of the small couches in the living area of the bus. Max had went to sleep since Jimmy said she didn't sleep well and Iz and Matt were in their bunk probably making out no doubt. Gosh I'm glad that I'm not the only girl anymore, hopefully it'll be even more fun!

I rested my head on Zacky's chest then said "Whens our first show?" he then said "In Ohio...I think." I sighed then then watched the TV.

~Jimmy's POV~

I got up then went to the bunk Max and I were sharing. I crawled into the bunk with her and wrapped my arms around her. She turned over then smiled at me and said "Hi there." I smiled then kissed her and said "Hi." she smiled then buried her head in my chest and mumbled "I love you." I smiled and rested my chin on the top of her head and said "I love you too."

She smiled then said "Thank you." I laughed and said "You're welcome, I could never be away from you for so long." she laughed a little then soon fell asleep. I sighed then kept my arms around her. I wonder how this tour will work out? I hope Max likes it, I don't want her to be unhappy and leave.

I took my arms from around her and got out of our bunk carefully. I closed th curtain then turned around to see Brian. He smiled then said "Hey man!" I put a finger to my lips signaling him to be quiet, he looked at me confused then I whispered "Max is sleeping." he nodded his head and whispered back, "Sorry man." I laugh quiet then draped my arm over his shoulders.

We walked out into the living area to find Zacky and Gabby making out. We both looked at them and said "Get a room!" they pulled away from each other and Zacky flipped us off. I laughed then sat down. Brian sat next to me then said "You guys have a bunk...just go in there jeez." Gabby smiled then said "Thats not a bad idea Brian!" I shook my head and said "Please don't wake Max, she barely slept last night." Gabby smiled then said "Oh please Jimmy, we wouldn't go that far....well not with everyone here." I shook my head and laughed as they went to the bunks.

Brian watched them intently then turned to me as they disappeared. I looked at him and smiled then said "Okay guess what?!" I laughed at his excitement then said "What?" he smiled then said "Zack's gonna do it. You know pop the question." I looked at him wide eyed and smiled. "Finally, that boy got the sense to do it!" he laughed then said "Yup! He is gonna do it soon, maybe at the first show I'm not sure." I smiled then said "Thats awesome! When did he decide?" Brian looked back at the bunks making sure that no one was coming. He looked back at me and said "I think he decided like a few months ago...around the time you and Max got together, he just didn't know like when he should do it plus he was scared." I laughed a little then said "Well its a good thing he decided to do it now." Brian nodded his head then got the remote and turned on the T.V.

I couldnt help but think maybe I could be in Zacky's position some day. I mean he's getting married! I am really happy for him and I'm glad that Gabby is great and really the perfect girl for him. I sighed then closed my eyes and dreamt about the wedding.

Dream-

(Third Person POV)

The groom smiled as he saw his bride walk down the isle in a beautiful wedding dress.The groom had tears of joy forming in his eyes. The bride smiles and let a single tear slip down her face.

As she reached her groom she gave her bouquet to her maid of honor. As the wedding progressed it was now time for the 'I do's'.

The bride smiled up at the groom, he smiled back as the minister said "Do you James Owen Sullivan take Maxine Marie Wends as your lawfully wedded wife?" Jimmy smiled down at her and said "I do." then placed the ring on his bride's finger.The minster smiled then said to Max "And do you Maxine Marie Wends take James Owen Sullivan as your lawfully wedded husband?" Max let a few tears slip as she smiled and nodded her "Yes, yes I do." then slipped the ring on her groom's finger.The minster smiled again and stated "I know pronounce you man and wife, you may now kiss you bride." Jimmy smiled widely then bent down and placed a loving kiss on Max's lips which she returned.

The friends and family errupted in cheers and claps for them. They pulled away and smiled at eachother then turned towards everyone and walked down the isle together.

~End of Dream~

~Jimmy's POV~

I woke up and just looked around. Brian was still watching T.V. and Matt had joined him. I shook my head then got up and went into the restroom. Holy crap that was an odd dream. I splashed some water on my face and sighed.

I did want to marry her, she was everything I wanted. I just don't know if she wants to. I don't think I should tell her the dream, she may think I'm creepy. I sighed then looked at myself at the mirror and smiled a little then walked out.

As I turned around to go back into the living room and bumped into some one. I looked at them and smiled then said "Sorry baby." I helped Max up then kissed her lips. She smiled and kissed back then hugged me.

I hugged her back then let go and just smiled at her. She looked at me confused then asked "What?" I laughed a little then said "Nothing, just staring at you, because you're beautiful." she blushed madly and looked down. I lifted her head up and smiled then kissed both of her cheeks making her blush even more.

I smiled then kissed her lips. She kissed back and wrapped her arms around my neck pulling me closer. I smiled a little and wrapped my arms around her waist pulling her body to mine.

These moments were some that I loved just being in each others arms. We were interrupted by Johnny yelling "Ahh!! My eyes! Get a room!" I pulled away from Max and laughed then ran after Johnny.

I laughed as I tackled him to the ground with him struggling under me. Max laughed and walked into the living area. I laughed and looked down at Johnny he glared at me then yelled "Get off of me Jimmy!" I laughed and fake pouted then said "But short shit I need a cuddle buddy!" I laughed again then heard Max say "I'll be your cuddle buddy Jimmy!" I smiled then got off of Johnny and picked her up in my arms then sat down with her on my lap and cuddled into her side.

She giggled then ran her hand through my hair and cuddled with me. She was definatly a way better cuddle buddy than Johnny could ever be.