Goof Ball in the Music Store

Soon to be Bride

~Max's POV~

We had been on the road for about 3 weeks and it has been amazing! The guys put on a great show every time.

I heard that Zacky was gonna pop the question! It took me some time not to tell Gabby but I haven't thankfully. Zacky said he would be doing it at the next show since he wanted to get it over and done with.

I walked over to Jimmy who was getting ready for the show. He smiled at me then said "Hey there Maxeronii whats up?" I shrugged my shoulders "Nothing just coming to talk to you." he smiled down at me then hugged me and said "Talk away, I'll be leaving soon." I sighed then said "I dont know what to talk about." he laughed a little then pulled away from me.

I smiled up and him then placed my lips to his. He kissed back and wrapped his arms around my wais pulling me closer. I smiled slightly and wrapped my arms around his neck. We stood there for a good while until Iz yelled at us saying Jimmy needed to leave.

We walked off the bus and backstage where the second band was playing. I smiled as I realized it was Bullet for My Valentine. I looked over at Iz and she was singing all the words.

As the set ended I smiled up at Jimmy. He smiled back then pecked my lips.I then heard some unfamiliar voices. I turned around to see Bullet for my Valentine standing there talking with Matt and Brian.

I caught a glance at Iz as she met Matt Tuck and she looked like she was about to faint. Well they were her favorite band in the world. I then noticed their lead guitarist. I couldn't believe my eyes. I ran over to him and said "Is that Michael Fucking Padget?!" he turned around and smiled at me widely then said "Is that Maxine Fucking Wends?!" I nodded my head then we hugged each other tightly.
Jimmy walked over and cleared his throat looking at us weird. I pulled away from Mike then said "Oh Mike this is Jimmy, Jimmy this is Mike." Jimmy nodded his head then shook Mike's hand still looking at him weary. I smiled then kissed his cheek and said "Jimmy, Mike is my cousin from England." his eyes went wide "Woah! I didn't see that coming!" we both laughed at him and nodded our heads.

He then asked "I thought you left when you were young though?" I nodded my head then said "I did but we would always talk and stuff, but then we lost contact when I left my parents house." he nodded his then said "Well this is cool!" I laughed then nodded my head. Mike smiled at us then asked "Jimmy your boyfriend Maxxie?" I nodded my head then said "Yeah we've been dating about what? 3 months now?" Jimmy nodded his head and smiled.

Mike smiled back at us then said "Well I'm happy for you Maxxie, got yourself a good guy there." I smiled some more and hugged Jimmy's side "I know." Mike laughed then excused himself.

Jimmy looked down at me then asked "Maxxie?" I laughed then said "Oh yeah it was his old nickname for me....but I only allow him to call me it." Jimmy smiled then said "Its okay I still like Maxeronii." I laugh then shook my head and pecked his lips before walking off to talk with Iz.

Once I approached her she instantly turned around and said "Holy fucking shit I just met Matt Tuck!" I laughed a little then said "Sweet! I just saw my cousin!" she looked at me confused which just made me laugh again "Mike Padget." her eyes went wide then she said "You're Padge's cousin and you didnt tell us?!" I shrugged "It never really mattered." she laughed then said "Oh well thats so cool though!" I nodded my head "Yeah I guess it is." we talked a little more but soon enough the guys were getting ready to get on stage.

~Zacky's POV~

I was nervous out of my mind, I don't think I've ever been this nervous before. I was going to ask Gabby, after five years I was finally gonna ask her to marry me. I smiled at the thought then got nervous about what if she said no or what if she doesn't want to right now. I felt a hand on my shoulder. I looked up and smiled at Jimmy. He smiled down at me then said "Don't worry, everything will be fine." I sighed but before I could say anything to him he went behind his drums.

I took a deep breath then went on stage then Matt started playing the organ part to 'Critical Acclaim' the lights brightened and I started playing my part.

~FF to end of Concert~

(Still Zacky's POV)

As we ended the show I got nervous again. Matt glanced at me and smiled then said "Alright everyone before we leave Zacky over here would like to do something very special for his girlfriend Ms.Gabby Renolds." I took off my guitar and handed to JB who took it backstage. I glanced over at Gabby and smiled.

I went over to the center microphone and said "G-G-Gabby come on out here." god am I nervous. As she walked on the stage looking at me confused I smiled and got some confidence. She waved at the crowd a they roared.

She smiled at me then tried to say something but I cut her off. The crowd was so loud and I didn't want to carry a mic. when I asked her. Finally Brian said "Everyone quiet down please." they all quieted down and I smiled.

I sighed then said "Gabby we've been dating for five years and I love you with all my heart and soul. You're my everything, I would do anything for you. I want you to be mine and mine forever so..." I got the ring out and got down on one knee. She covered her mouth with her hands and I saw tears forming in her eyes. I smiled widely and looked up at her then asked "Gabby Renolds would you do me the honor and marry me?" she nodded her head then said "Yes!" I smiled then stood up and placed the ring on her finger as the crowd erupted in cheers.

I smiled then kissed her instantly getting a responce from her. Matt then stepped infront of us and said into the mic. "Thank you everyone for coming out! We'll see you soon!" the lights then went dim and we walked off stage.

I just couldn't stop smiling right now. I got my girl and now she will be mine forever. Everyone smiled at us then said their congrats. I smiled down at her then whispered in her ear "Lets get out of here, have some 'fun'." she giggled then nodded her head.

~Brian's POV~

I lounged around backstage talking with people here and there but I noticed Zacky and Gabby gone, probably at the bus. Good job man. I laughed to myself slightly and then got up to get me a beer.
I then saw Max and Mike talking then hugging, odd. Holy shit did he just kiss her cheek?! Oh fuck where is Jimmy, I cant believe Max!

I ran off and found Jimmy talking Eric (BFMV Bassist) I tapped Jimmy's shoulder and said "Hey man look I gotta tell you something, its important!" Jimmy said goodbye to Eric then turned to me and asked "What?!" I sighed then said "Man, I saw Max she was hugging on Padge! Then he kissed her cheek!" Jimmy laughed and said "Well thats okay, they are cousins after all!" my jaw dropped the floor. Wow didn't see that one coming. Jimmy just laughed and said "Don't worry man its a surprise to everyone." man did I feel stupid now.

~Zacky's POV~

I smiled as I layed next to Gabby. she rested her head on my chest and said "I love you." I wrapped my arms around her,pulling her close. I kissed the top of her head then asked "So do you have a time?" she looked up at me then shrugged and said "I don't know, I do want it to happen after the tour though." I laughed slightly then said "But of course!" she laughed a little then kissed my cheek before closing her eyes and falling asleep. I was still a bit in shock that she said yes but it was that good kind of shock. I soon fell asleep dreaming about growing old and having a family with Gabby, my soon to be bride.