Goof Ball in the Music Store

Your wish came true

*Jimmy's POV*

I sighed as I thought about Max and how Lexi would be mad. She liked me but she was a bitch beyond belief. I hated her I didn't even know why I talk to her. I was taken out of my thoughts when I heard some one yell "JIMMY!!!!!" I spun around and saw Johnny laughing at me. I glared and said "What?!!!!" He put his hands up and said "Touchy." the rest of the guys laughed and I just turned back around in the chair I was sitting in. I then heard Brian say "Come on guys shut up. Jeez just because he is crushin on a girl while Lexi is around doesn't mean you have to laugh at him." my hands soon turned to fists at their remarks. Yes I really liked Max and yes I also sort of like Lexi. They didn't have to go around making fun of me! Just because Johnny and Zacky had girl and that Brian and Matt were single didn't mean shit! I wasn't in the mood to hear their bull shit talk. I got up and stormed out of Brian's house and paced outside in the front drive way. Max was perfect and Lexi I swear just wanted my money. I just didn't want to be alone though. Thats the only reason I had Lexi still.

I sighed heavily then heard footsteps. I turned around to see Matt. He looked up at me a little and asked "Hey man you alright?" I nodded my head and said "I'm just not in the mood for the bull shit talk."

He nodded his head then said "I understand." I looked at him confused then said "I'm going home see you later." he nodded his head then went inside. I dug around in my pocket and got my keys out. As I got in my car my phone started blaring 'Walk' by Pantera. I took it out and saw the caller ID was Lexi. I sighed heavily and answered the phone.

"Hello."

"Hi baby!!"

"What is it Lexi. I told you not to call me that."

"Sorry Jimmy. I just wanted to let you know I'm at your house,waiting to have a good time."

"Leave my house. You can go have a good time with somebody else."

"What do you mean?"

"I mean leave me alone you selfish Bitch!!! Its over we are done and if I get home and you're there I'm calling the cops."

"Fine."

I hung up the phone and sighed in relief. I was free. Free of her whiny,selfish,greedy ass. I smiled to myself as I thought of Max the way she blushed at what I said which was a joke. I started my car and went home. As I got home no other car was there. She was gone. Thank God.

*Max's POV*

I smiled as I sat at the little Starbucks table and thought of Jimmy. I remembered how he kissed me. It was soft and gentle. Ryan never kissed me like that. He would always force kiss me and then when he pulled away he would get mad that I didn't kiss back.

As I finished my small meal and headed home I could of swore I saw Jimmy driving in a car. When I looked back at the car I saw it was a man that didn't even look like Jimmy. I was hooked on him. His gorgeous blue eyes,his spiked black hair, his goofy personality, everything. I sighed at the thought that I didn't kiss him back. I pulled into my apartment complex and turned my car off. I opened the door to my apartment and saw the horror. Everything was trashed. My bed was sliced open,pillows pulled apart, picture frames broken, make up gone in the toilet, vase of fake flowers shattered, Glass table broken into millions of pieces. I couldn't believe it. I knew it was Ryan I just knew it. I then that night slept on the cold carpeted ground.

~Next Day~

I awoke with a back ache from hell. My apartment trashed still. I got ready and just threw some black cargo jeans, black vans, and a A7x shirt on then fixed myself up with what I had. I arrived at the music store and just went to the back counter not even putting a CD in. I barely got any sleep and I didn't have time to eat breakfast. I layed my head on the counter and dozed off.

I felt my arm being tapped on. I heard a voice saying "Max. Max wake up." I lifted my head and saw Jimmy. He smiled at me then said "You look terrible." I glared at him and said "Gee thanks, thats just what I need to hear to make my life anymore perfect." He looked at me confused then said "What happened?" I shook my head and said "My apartment got trashed last night while I was out. Had to sleep on the floor because my bed was sliced open." I looked up at him and his eyes were wide with shock. I laughed a little as his jaw dropped. I closed it for him and said "Better keep that mouth shut or flies are gonna come in." He smirked a little and said "Oh really? Are you sure they would be flies and not tongues?" I looked at him in shock and said "I don't know maybe. You will just have to see." He smirked a devious smirk and said "Its my wish for that to happen." I slapped his arm playfully and just laughed.

He went over to the CDs and picked one up. He smiled then came back to the counter and handed me the CD. I smiled as he picked out some cheesy album. He smiled back and I handed it back and said "Why dont you pick a better band." he nodded his head and came back with an Alter Bridge album. I smiled and said "Yay! I love them!" he smiled and laughed. I then popped the CD in and then went back to Jimmy who was string at me like a love sick teenage boy.

I smiled and blushed a little at how he stared at me. He smiled back and said "You have an amazing smile." I felt my face heat up so much. He then put his hands on my face a made me look at him. He smiled and I smiled back. He leaned close to me, so close I felt him hot breath lingering on my face. I smiled then said "Wish come true." he looked at me confused. I just laughed and pressed my lips softly to his. I felt him smile into the kiss and I couldn't help but smile to. He licked my bottom lip asking for entrance but I didn't let him. He pulled away and said "Why did you do that?" I smiled and said "I have my reasons." He laughed a little. I my smile grew larger as his face lit up. He then yelled "Aha!!! Brian is throwing a party at his place tomorrow which is Saturday you have to come!!" I laughed a little at his enthusiasm then said "Ok." he smiled back and said "Its a pool party." I shook my head and laughed. I looked at him and his face was again close to mine. He smiled and kissed me. This time unlike the other two it wasn't as gentle. It was more intense and passionate. I ran my fingers through his hair as he slowly climbed over the counter. He licked my bottom lip again and again I denied him access. I pulled away and said " Jimmy, whats your number?" he just smiled at me and pecked my lips again
♠ ♠ ♠
OMG!! They kissed like full on kissed!! Lol hope u guys like it :)