Goof Ball in the Music Store

Pool Parties are fun, but why so much Drama? part 2

*Recap*

"Max. I like you a lot. I really want you to be my girl." I smiled and just nodded then asked "You single?" he nodded his head and said "Of course! I wouldn't do that to you!!!" I laughed a little then nodded my head a pecked his lips.

*Back to story*

We both smiled at each other as Matt looked over and winked at Jimmy. I rested my head on his shoulder and just sighed. I looked up and saw Jimmy staring at me. I smiled at him and he gave me a devious smirk. I raised an eyebrow at him and asked "What are you thinking?" He just smiled a lent down and whispered in my ear "I was just thinking how good you would look without your swim trunks on." I pushed him playfully and said "Perv." he just laughed and said "Not in that way! I meant you probably have a really pretty body." I looked down and blushed then played with my hair.

I felt Jimmy looking at me so I decided to look at him. I got lost in his eyes and he just smiled then pressed his lips to mine. I kissed back then pulled away and said "Um sorry but since Ryan I don't like kissing in public because he used to force me to kiss him out in public." He nodded his head and said "Max I want you to know I would never do anything and I mean anything to hurt you, ever." I looked into his eyes and saw how serious he was. I smiled and just pecked his lips.

He smiled down at me then we heard shouting and laughing. I looked over at the back door and saw three guys holding cases of beer. I knew them instantly they were Synyster Gates,Johnny Christ,and Zacky Vengance. Syn walked past us and looked at Jimmy then me and raised and eyebrow. Jimmy laughed and said "Brian this is Max, Max this is Brian." I smiled and stuck my hand out . He lightly shook it and said "Ahh you are the great Max. We have heard a lot about you. Jimbo you were right she is a looker." I smiled and blushed then said "Thank you Brian." he smirked at me and then walked off.

Jimmy got up and went over to the guys then came back with Johnny and Zacky. They both smiled at me and then Johnny stuck his hand out and said "Hi Max nice to meet you. We've heard lots about you." I smiled and shook his hand then said "Nice to meet you too Johnny. I've listened to your music a lot." he smiled then walked away and then it was next up. He smiled at me and I could see through his sunglasses his eyes were glistening. I stuck my hand out and said "Hello Zacky nice to meet you." he shook my hand and said "You too." he then walked off. Jimmy sat down and put his arm around me then said "You wanna get in the pool? The rest of the people should be here soon." I smiled and nodded my head. Before I could get in all the guys jumped in. Then Jimmy did a cannon ball into the pool.

I looked at all of then and just laughed. Jimmy smiled then said "Come on Max!! Get in the pool!!" I smiled then Iz came by me and said "You know you dont have to do that extreme shit they just did." I nodded my head then said "Yeah but extreme shit is fun." she just laughed then dived into the pool.

I went over to the grill where Matt was and readied myself. He just smiled and laughed at me. I looked at the pool and everyone was looking at me. I smiled then yelled "YOU BETTER MOVE IF YOU DON'T WANT TO GET HIT!!!" They all moved out of my way . I started running then made a front flip into the pool. As I came above the water they were all looking at me with wide eyes. I smiled then swam over to Jimmy. He wrapped his arms around my neck and smiled. I smiled back and looked around the pool. Everyone still had wide eyes. I turned around and simply asked a bit irritated "What are you all looking at?!!" Johnny shook his head and said "We didn't think a little girl like you could do that." I just laughed and shook my head.

I then took off my black tank and threw it on one of the lawn chairs. I felt Jimmy's breath on my neck which sent shivers through my whole body. He kissed my neck and I just pushed his head off of me. He then whispered softly in my ear "Sorry. I get a little carried away." I smiled then said "Maybe later you can kiss me." I took his arms which were now around my waist instead of neck then swam away and turned to see him smiling.

I swam to shallow end where Iz was lounging. I smiled and snuck up the splashed her in the face. Her eyes shot open then glared at me. I just laughed and said "Oh come on Iz lighten up." she smiled at me then splashed me back. I just shook my head and went over to her.

As I lounged with her in a bit of an awkward silence she finally said "So you and Jimmy huh?" I laughed a little and said "Yeah. He's a really sweet guy." she nodded her head and asked "So how long have you two been together?" I laughed a little feeling a bit uncomfortable but then stated "He just asked me out when we were sitting over at the lawn chairs." I looked at her and she was just smiling. I smiled back and asked "How long have you and Matt been together?" her smile grew and said confidently "Well we jut started dating too but for about 2 days but I think we will be together for a long time." I smiled then noticed Zacky and Johnny coming from inside with two girls. Iz looked over her shoulder and said "Oh thats Terra and Gabby. Johnny and Zacky's girls." I smiled and asked "Are they nice?" she looked at me confused and I finally explained "You know, Are they bitches or not?" she laughed a little and said "No! They are pretty cool. But between you and me they are complete girly girls! I mean I can be girly with how I dress but I'm still tomboy,and by what your wearing I'm saying you're tomboy too." I laughed a nodded my head .

I swam over to the deep end and then saw all the guys gathered by the grill and cooler which was full of beer. I looked over to Jimmy and yelled "HEY JIMMY!!!" he quickly spun around and yelled back "WHAT!!!!!!!" I smiled and then yelled back one last time "BRING ONE OF THOSE FUCKIN BEERS!!!" he smiled at me then came over to the pool and knelt down then handed me the opened beer. I smiled and pecked his cheek then asked "The food ready?" he nodded and said "About 5 more minutes." I nodded my head then went over to the small ladder and got out of the pool.

As I sat on the lawn chair that had my shirt on it I dried off. I then some one ask "This seat taken?" I looked over to my right and saw Johnny. I smiled and said "Nope." he smiled back and then sat next to me. I looked over to the pool and saw Iz,Terra,and Gabby sitting on the steps talking away. I don't know why but I'm not a big talker with girls. I just don't understand some of the shit they talk about. I mean whats new in fashion,how they wish the guy they like will talk to them. I was taken out of my thoughts when I heard Johnny ask "So Max how are you liking the party?" I looked over at Johnny and said "Its great! I just thought a lot more people would show up." he laughed a little then took a sip of his beer and said "They will be here in about 20 minutes." I nodded my head and then asked "So who is your girl Gabby or Terra?" He sighed and said "Terra is mine. Gabby is Zacky's." I looked at him confused then asked "You don't seem to thrilled when saying your dating Terra." he nodded his head and said "Yeah we were really happy. Now that we have been together a while she has became a bitch. Always wanting me to take her out. She doesn't give a shit if I'm tired or if I even want to go out." I just placed my hand on his bare shoulder and said "Its ok Johnny. I know how thats like. Believe me I know how it feels. If you dont like her anymore break it off." He nodded his head and said "I'll think about that." I smiled and said "Come on cheer up! We are'nt here to moap around! We are here to have a good time!" I smiled then said "You're right!" he then shot up and walked away.

I smiled and took a swig of my beer then started to try and ring my swim trunks out. As I did so I heard a familiar voice say "You know you wouldnt have to do that if you wernt wearing them." I looked up and saw Jimmy smiling at me. I grinned and just shook my head then said "Perv..ert." He sat next to and gasped like he were offended then said "Come on lets go food is done." as we got up Jimmy laced his fingers with mine and we walked into the house.

As everyone got their burgers and sat down Brian thought it would be funny to talk random shit and watch food fly out of his mouth. I looked at him and shook my head while Iz did the same Gabby and Terra looked at him in disgust. He swallowed his food and smirked at me then asked "You're not disgusted?" I shook my head and said "No I'm used to it." he just laughed a little and we all continued eating.

I got up to throw my stuff away and Jimmy followed me. As I turned around Jimmy smiled at me and said "You're the best." I smiled and said "You're the best too." he gave me a cheesy grin then threw his stuff away. As we both walked back to the patio I saw Zacky with ketchup bottles. He smirked and said "Got you!!!!" I looked at him with fear as he squirted the ketchup all over us. I looked over myself and screamed in horror then ran inside and into the bathroom.

I quickly got a towel and removed the ketchup. I looked at it then started remembering the horror from my past and started crying. I then felt arms wrap around me then looked up and saw Jimmy. His eyes full of worry. I turned around and just cried into his chest. He rubbed my back and said "Shhhh its ok. Its just ketchup whats the problem?" I looked up and wiped my eyes, I looked up and stuttered and said "Its...its to horrible to explain." he looked into my eyes and said "Please tell me. I don't want to give you ketchup and see you cry again." I nodded my head and started telling him the story.

FLASHBACK

It was a nice Autumn day and I was walking home from school. I was in 4th grade and my brother couldn't pick me up since he went home early from school. He was in 8th grade and he usually walked home with me. As I got to our nice little house and opened the door and a horrid smell entered my nose. I looked around and saw no one. I stepped in a said "Mom,Dad,Dylan? Are you here?" I walked over to the kitchen and saw ketchup on the floor.As I rounded the corner I screamed. There lay my mother dead. Stabbed to death. I ran to my parents bedroom and screamed again. My dad layed out on the floor dead also stabbed to death. I ran into my brothers room and he was nowhere to be seen. I then heard whispering in his closet. I opened he door and saw him rocking back and forth. I looked to the left and saw a huge knife covered in blood. I backed away slowly as he got up with the knife and smirked at me. I then took out the pepper spray I had and sprayed it in his face. He dropped the knife and I was now holding it.

I then went and called the police. As I hung up and heard my brother say "Maxine. Come here and help me! I'm wont hurt you. Please help!" I didn't believe him and I just stood there in the living room. I trusted him. My own brother murdered our parents for no reason. He was insane. As the doorbell rang I ran and opened it quickly then said to the police "Please go get him!" one of them nodded then went to get my brother and the other one who was a lady said "Sweety it will be ok.We are going to take you some where safe." I nodded my head and then sat there.

END OF FLASHBACK

I felt tears coming down my face and Jimmy just held me. I looked up at him and I saw a tear slip from his eye. He looked at me and asked "So why, why does ketchup make that come back?" I shook my head and said "Blood, it reminds me of the blood." he nodded his head then kissed me. I instantly kissed back and then pulled away. I cleaned myself up. As we walked out of the bathroom at least 50 other people had arrived. Zacky came up to my a wrapped me in a huge hug. He let go and instantly started apologizing. I forgave him and then me and Jimmy walked out to the back porch.

Hours passed and everyone was happy. Every one was partying either in the pool or dancing in the yard. Jimmy smiled at me then asked me with a slur "You wanna dance?" I shook my head and said "I dont dance. I suck at it." He smiled then made me get up. As I stood up me stole my seat and pulled me onto his lap. I smiled and looked over the yard and saw Zacky and Gabby making out then Terra talking with Johnny ,Matt and Iz were dancing and Brian was being a flirt and trying to pick up some girls. I smiled at the thought of how lucky I was to have Jimmy. I turned my head and looked down at him. He smiled and furrowed his eyebrows then said "Lets have fun." I smiled. He then crashed our lips together. I kissed back and he licked my bottom lip.I gave him access and smiled as his tongue roamed my mouth. I ran my hands through his hair and the kiss was getting very good until we heard some one clear their throat.

We broke apart and I looked at the direction the sound came from. There standing in front of us was a medium sized short haired blonde glaring at Jimmy. I looked at him and he was wide eyed. I looked back at her and got off Jimmy's lap then asked "Who the fuck are you?" she glared up at me a little since I was 5'8 and she looked at least 5'4. She smirked and said "I'm his girlfriend."
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh shit! Jimmy has a gf??!!!