Goof Ball in the Music Store

Of Course

I looked down at the girl and asked in an irritated yet shocked tone "Excuse me?" she laughed and crossed her arms then said "You heard me,I'm his girlfriend." I looked over and Jimmy then said "Of course. Of course you have a girlfriend." He shook his head and got up then said "No Max I don't I swear-" I put my hand in his face then said "I can't believe I was so stupid! You lied to me and you had me. You had me fooled. You see Jimmy this is why I don't trust people." I then walked off and I could hear him running after me. I only got to the kitchen isle before Jimmy caught me by the arm.

I quickly tore my arm away from his grasp and hissed "Don't touch me." I tried to get away but yet again he caught me by the arm. I turned around and slapped him hard across the face then shouted "I SAID DON'T TOUCH ME!! YOU MOTHER FUCKER!!" He was now holding his face and then the blonde came up to me and I simply stated "Sorry. I didn't know." she nodded her head and said "Max just to let you know I am Lexi." I nodded my head then stormed off. I couldn't believe it. He told me he was single. I fell for him. Head over heels. He used me. I was just a girl who he wanted to sleep with. I just knew it.

*JIMMY'S POV*

I held my face in pain. Max maybe a skinny girl but damn she could slap hard! I couldn't believe she showed up that fuckin bitch! I looked over and saw Lexi. She just glared at me and said "How dare you Jimmy. I thought you loved me. We have a small spat and you go and make out with another girl!" he glared at her with rage filling my whole body. I went over and looked down at her then yelled "WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU MEAN! I BROKE UP WITH YOU! WE BROKE UP THE LAST TIME WE TALKED!!!!!!" she lost the glare a softened then said "Baby we didn't break up we had a spat." I raised my hand and before I could smack the living shit out of her I heard Brian say "Jimmy don't." I put my hand down and Brian stepped in front of and stated "Leave Lexi. NOW!!!" she then left and I went into the living room and just sat there, I went to my bag and found my phone. I quickly put Max's number in then dialed it. It dialed to voice mail. I then left a message. I called at least three other times leaving voice mail after voice mail.

*MAX'S POV*

I got home and pulled my phone out. I looked at it 4 missed calls. All from Jimmy. I wasn't about to call him back and then listened to the voice mails

Voice Mail 1- Max I'm sorry Lexi was my girlfriend but we broke up a few days ago I swear. I hate her I don't even know why she was there. Every single thing I told you was true. I would never want to hurt you in any way. I have never met a girl like you before. I'm head over heels for you. I bet you think I just wanted to get in your pants and that all those kisses I gave you meant nothing. Wrong,wrong,and wrong. I never even thought about that please please please call me back.

Voice Mail 2- Max its me again I'm sorry please call me back. And please do me a favor and listen to A Little Piece of Heaven and because I know you love it and every time its says 'You had my heart at least for the most part." think of me because that is what happened to me when I fell for you.

Voice Mail 3-Max hey I know your not probably listening to these voice mails. Please call me back.

Voice Mail 4- Hey um call back please. I'm sorry.

After the voice mail ended I felt my eyes water. Did he really feel that way? Was he just saying it to get me back? I started crying to myself at the thought. I put on A Little Piece of Heaven and just sat there crying and listening to it. I then started singing "You had my heart, at least for the most part." that is what Jimmy thought of me really? I felt that way about him. I sat there the rest of the night and cried myself to sleep.

*NEXT DAY*

I awoke in the morning with A Little Piece of Heaven still playing on my stereo. I felt really horrible. I didnt even want to go to work. I felt like just sleeping and watching sappy movies all day. I fixed my bowl of Lucky Charms then ate it. I guess this is was heart break felt like. I never thought I would go through this kind of pain. Even with Ryan when he cheated I was ok because I hated him. Jimmy it was different. He was my dream guy in every way shape and form.

I slowly dragged myself into the shower. As I got dressed and fixed my hair then put my hair up I looked at myself in the mirror. I didn't feel like putting make up on so I just got my keys and phone then left.

As I got to the music store I saw a Camero sitting out front. I then saw Jimmy on the front step with his head in his hands. I got out of my car. As the door slammed shut Jimmy looked up at me. His face was red. He had been crying. I went over to him and then said "Jimmy."
♠ ♠ ♠
Ahh poor Jimmy :(