Status: I try to update everyday if I can ♥

If I Spilt My Guts

Trois

I came home to Tiger twirling around my legs meowing, trying to get my attention. I laughed and bent down to pick him up. I waited for Sarah to get home because I knew she didn't get off until about 4, which was in about an hour. I sat in the middle of the living room and started playing around with Tiger and then decided I was tired.

"Tiger, let's go cuddle," I stood up and he followed me down the hallway into my room. I collapsed on my bed and he curled up into my side as I curled up around him. I kissed the top of his head and ran my hand through his fur. I sighed and buried my face in his fur, he meowed and licked my hand that was by his head. I felt something hit my bed and I lifted my head and saw Lily walk across it on and curl up into a ball behind my legs.

... I'm going to be one of thos crazy cat ladies, and I'm going to live alone with millions of cats. People are gonna see me, and I throw cats at them... like from the Simpsons.

I chuckled to myself about my thoughts and closed my eyes, hoping to get in a few minutes of shut eye before Sarah got home and dragged me to the concert.

"Ay BITCH, get up."

I felt the cats being taken from my body and then being shoved off my bed. I groaned when I hit the floor and stared at two pairs of feet. I grumped and looked up to meet my best friends green eyes and her boyfriend, Tom's, blue eyes.

"I was having a good dream too. I lived alone, and I had all these cats," I looked off into space and sighed dreamily. Sarah rolled her eyes and threw my clothes I was wearing tonight ontop of my head and walked out of my room holding Tom's hand. I glared at the shirt that was currently blocking my vision. I quickly sat up, grabbed my clothes and went into the shower, quickly closing the door before Tiger or Lily got in.

I looked at my reflection in the mirror and pulled at a strand of my faded blue hair. I would need to dye it again, maybe I'll do it purple this time.

I climbed in the shower, soaking in the water and the absolute bliss I was in. That was until I heard loud giggling next to the door. I peeked out beside the shower curtain and turned on my iPod on it's docking station on full blast to drown the two love birds out.

"You've got a lot to say for the one that walked away
I give, you take
It's the way it's always been
Oh, how do I know if I should stay or just go?
The bottom line is this way that I'll never know."


Josh Franceschi's voice filled my ears as the song popped on. I gave a contented smile and started to lather the shampoo in my hair and then put conditioner in it. I left in my hair for a couple minutes as my iPod switched to a new song.

"This is the story of a girl
Who cried a river and drowned the whole world
And while she looked so sad in photographs
I absolutely love her
When she smiles."


I finished taking my shower and stepped out, feeling the frigid air hit my body. I held the towel closer and stepped over to the mirror and looked at the tattoo I had recently gotten on my hip. I grabbed the gel and put some on, waited for it to dry and then slipped my pants on. I put in my 7/8 silicone tunnels into my ears, then slipped on my shirt. I only then just realized my cardigan was in Sarah's room because she had used it the previous day. I cursed under my breath and turned off my iPod.

"Sarah, I'm coming in, you guys better be fucking dressed," I yelled through the door before walking in. I was met with Sarah getting dressed and Tom sitting on her bed messing with his camera.

"... I'm halfway dressed, does that count?"

I bit my lip surpressing a laugh before walking over to her door and grabbing the cardigan off the hook on her door. And then walked back into the bathroom to get ready. I wasn't really worried about straightening my hair, I knew it was going to become sweaty and matted later tonight so I just threw one of my many beanies on top of my head. I picked up Tiger and carried him into the living room with me while I waited on Sarah to finish. I looked at the time and sighed, surely the concert had to start soon?

"Okay, my love, let's get going!"

____________________

I stood in front of the stage with Angie's camera, while Tom stood beside me with his camera for the band.

"So, your brother is in the band?"

"Why? Yeh interested?" He smirked over at me.

"No, just merely curious."

He shrugged and waited for the band to come on.

And that's when he came on. Oliver, the man with the beautiful hazel eyes. He was the lead singer of the band and Tom's brother. I let my mouth become slightly agape before closing it quickly to take pictures. I zoomed into to take a picture of the drummer when the light had hit him just right and quickly snapped a picture.

"How teh fuck ar' yeh doin' tonight, Sheffield?" The crowd responsed with loud cheers from behind me, I felt the guards move to keep some of the fans back. As the set went, I was taking pictures non-stop, I was sure that the card would be full soon. I looked over, only to find Tom had disappeared as the set was coming to a close. I groaned and walked down the little path way to the side of the stage only to be stopped by a guard. I gave him a look that clearly said, 'You've got to be kidding me right now.'

"Rules are rules, can't come back here without a pa--"

"Ey, Toneh, she's cool. She can 'ome back 'ear," I heard Tom say from behind him. The man grunted and I stuck my tongue at him while walking over to Tom.

"Way to leave me, dickface," I pouted. He just laughed at my face and wrapped an arm around my shoulders and led me backstage. I poked his side and he gave a kitten like squeal.

"Hey!"

"Hey yourself," I smirked and walked over to Sarah throwing my arm around her waist and leaning on her while mouthing to Tom, 'My woman' while pretending to lick my lips. He laughed at me and went over to the manager to get some insight on the pictures he just took. I sighed and shoved my face in Sarah's shoulder. Granted I was a bit taller than her, but she was sitting on a bar stool.

"What's wrong?"

"I'm just tired is all. I don't have work tomorrow, so I think I'm just going to cuddle with my cat all day. I've been doing that a lot lately, even before we moved here when he was a kitten... Tiger is my soulmate."

"Drea, I'm pretty sure that's beastality if he's your soulmate. Besides, you forced that cat to cuddle with you when you and Con--"

"Don't bring up his name, fucking punk ass cheating basterd."

Upon me saying that, the lead singer of the band just so happened to be walking over to the bar at that exact moment.

"I realleh 'ope yeh weren't talking about me," he smirked over at me leaning against Sarah, I'm pretty sure my hair was a tangled mess under my hat, and was probably sweated. So for a good looking guy to be staring at me, I felt a bit self-consious. So I brought my hand up and moved my bangs slightly out of my face.

"Oh no, unless you're a mindless prick who cheats on his girlfriend, then it's a possiblity you might be grouped with that," I smirked back at him as I said it saracastically. His smirk just grew more.

"An' who would 'are cheat on yeh? Yer proper fit."

"You'd be surprised," I sighed and left Sarah's side to go sit on the couch and go through Angie's pictures. I got hot and shrugged off my cardigan, and started looking at the camera. There were some good pictures, one of the fire blasting on the strage... Angie would like that one. I smiled to myself as I stared down at the pictures, they were actually pretty decent.

I looked up and saw Oli, who had come into the tattoo shop earlier that say and was the lead singer of the band, getting pretty hot and heavy with some girl with long brown hair. And then I saw Tom and Sarah cuddling over on the couch. I sighed, got up, went to the bar and ordered myself a Jack and coke. I was about to take a drink of it when I felt a tap on my shoulder, I almost jumped out of my skin and quickly put my drink down before I spilled it.

"I couldn't help noticin' a bird like yo' drinkin' alone," the guy who tapped my shoulder smiled at me and held up his can of beer. I chuckled and bit.

"Yeah well, you can't help it when everyone around you is making babies with someone," I said saracastically.

"Oh, yer American, eh? Sarah's one too... wait a tick, are yo' the infamous Drea she talks so feverishly abou'?"

"Blue hair?"

"Yep."

"Small and short?"

"Mentioned it."

"Then yeah, I'm your girl. Name's Andrea, but I'll kill you if you call me it. So, call me Drea, Dre, or Andy. Either one works, I answer to all," I gave him a geninue smile and he returned it.

"Matt Nicollis, at yer service. And might I say, yer lobes are absolutely perfect," he said poking his finger through one of the tunnels, "not all gross, nice and thick. Someone takes care of them."

"I massage them everynight with this oil I have--"

"Oi! Matt's hidin' a bird from us!"

He winced when he heard his friend yell, and looked over to see his friend Lee who was smiling broadly at him. If I had only known that these two would be the start of a beautiful friendship at that moment when Lee hopped on my back and made me fall to the floor.
♠ ♠ ♠
Feedback would be amazing ♥