Status: In progress. Updates when I get the chance.

Cross My Heart

Reunited.

When Josh and I finally arrived home we ate left over pizza from yesterday for breakfast. He insisted I move all out my clothes and such that still lay folded perfectly in the many bags into his room.
His closet baffled me. What appeared to be a normal closet, opened up into an entire other room filled with Josh’s many ridiculous outfits. Pants that looked half his size, to many jackets to count.
“Okay when are you ever going to wear these?” I plucked a pair of candy apple red leather pants off of the rack.
Josh grabbed them from me quickly. “On the tour for this album.” He held them to his chest. “These pants are my babies…I have them in black to!”
I let my face fall into the heel of my hand. “You’re more of a woman than I am.” An idea hit me. An idea that could help me prove my point that those pants were ridiculous. “Put them on.” I crossed my arms over my chest and shifted my weight, giving him an evil smirk.
“What?”
“I said, put them on. Right here, right now.” My smirk grew bigger. It would take at least three people to get him into those pants.
“Fine! Fine!” Josh hung the red pants back up temporarily as he started undoing his belt. “If that is what it takes to prove those pants are awesome, so be it!” He stripped off his reasonably fit jeans and grabbed for the leather pants again.
It was amusing, watching him jump around trying to get the pants on. He ended up needing to sit on the floor and work himself into them, tugging on the leg with his hands. “I hope you’re amused.” Josh grumbled from the floor, half way through the first leg.
“I am, actually.” I laughed. “Have fun preforming in those on stage. Try not to rip them.”
“Trust me; I have ripped much looser pants than these on stage.” Josh laughed.
“I’ve seen your dance moves. I trust you.” Josh wiggled some more and finally was completely in the pants. He stayed lying on the ground to do up the button and fly, and then held out his hand to me for help getting up.
I laughed as he strutted around the small room, stopping to admire himself in the mirror. “C’mon, these pants are fuckin’ rad!”
I laughed. “’Rad’ is not a word used in common sentence anymore.”
“I may use whatever words I please.”
“Those pants are ridiculous.” I stated after a few more minutes of Josh strutting around. “It looks like you dipped your legs in candy apple. And I can see your junk.” I attempted to state these things with a straight face, put ended up cracking a small smile.
“You like the pants.” Josh gave me a dirty smile. I held up my middle finger to him. Josh did the same to me. Which made me laugh some more.
“Nice nail job, Nancy.” I enjoyed this, making fun of Josh. Especially because his nails were painted silver instead of their usual black.
“Why thank you.” Josh joked and gave a bow.
I laughed. “There really is two Josh’s.” I said. He raised an eye brow at me. “I mean like, there’s the serious side of you…like how you were this morning at the studio…and then there’s…this.” I gestured to the pants. “They say that about Gemini’s, you know…two sides to them. Like split personalities.”
“What does my zodiac sign have to do with how great I look in these pants?” Josh smirked, I gave an exasperated sigh.
“You’re hopeless.”
“You love me.” Josh walked up and wrapped his arms around my waist.
“Unfortunately.” I reached up, wrapping my arms around his neck. I pushed myself up on my toes as far as I could, but Josh still had to lean down to lock our lips together.
I knotted my hands into his hair and let myself sink deeper into the feeling of his lips on mine. His hands wandered around and started working on undoing the button of my pants. This time, I didn’t care.
But apparently the universe did, for Josh’s phone rang as soon as my button popped open. “Mother fucker!” Josh looked over to his phone, yelling at it.
“Now now, no need to swear at the appliance.”
He sighed. “I gotta grab it.” He gave me a quick apologetic glance as he grabbed his phone from the pocket of his normal pants – which lay on the floor. “Hello?” He spoke into it.
“Yes Matt, I was in the middle of something.” He practically growled. I laughed and re did the button on my pants. The moment was gone.
This moment reminded me of Josh and I’s first kiss. Where just like now, we were interrupted by a phone call from Matt. I laughed at the thought and went back to my original job of putting my new clothes on hangers and placing them on the spot cleared for me.
“You’re kidding?” Josh said into his phone, the anger lost from his voice. I turned to look at him. His face was stuck in a look of complete shock. “Yeah you can come right over.” Josh looked up at me and mouthed sorry. I nodded, understanding it had to be urgent.
Josh turned off his phone and quickly jumped up, peeling off the leather pants and pulling himself back into his normal pants.
“So what was the call about?” I asked, hanging another shirt on the rack.
“Matt saw Shaun. With Valerie.”
♠ ♠ ♠
DUN DUN DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN