The Plan

Second Day of Tour

1:07 AM

I was sitting on Alex’s lap, his thumb rubbing circles idly on my inner thigh. I ran my hand through his hair, tugging occasionally. Chris lay face down on the floor in the middle of the bus. We were all drunk.

Simone and Mike were tucked away in the corner on a small seat. Both of them had drank but they were already drunk off of each other. They had consumed their alcohol in moderation and now we were all insanely jealous of them both. I watched Simone lean her head against Mike’s and he tightened his arms around her.

There was a loud thud from the bunks and then a soft groan. We all looked and then there was a “Kell!” I sighed and got up. Alex grunted when I left and I smiled apologetically at him. I stepped gently over Chris and went toward the bunks.

Andy was on the floor, holding his head in his hands. I laughed and then reached down to help him up. He grasped my hand but instead of him coming up, I fell down. He let out a whoosh of air as I fell on him and both of us laughed.

“Babe, you weren’t supposed to fall on me!” he said. I smiled and hit him.

“You pulled me!”

“I did not!”

“Did so!”

We bickered back and forth for a while until our words were slurred. When I was laughing too hard to speak, Andy leaned up and touched his lips to mine. Butterflies shot through me immediately. He pulled away, watching me quietly.

I pressed my lips back to his hungrily. His hands gripped my waist and he slowly ran them up and down my sides. I hadn’t felt alive like this in so long. I cupped his face with both of my hands, kissing him with all of the passion that I actually felt.

“Kelly!”

I pulled away, turning off of Andy’s body and sitting next to him on the floor. His arm wrapped around my waist tightly as I stared up at Mike. He looked angry and unforgiving. I placed a hand protectively on Andy, who sat up next to me.

“Are you fucking serious?” he asked. His mild temper was gone, replaced by an anger I’d never seen in him. Mike was never this angry, never. It was shocking to me to even see him this way. I was always the one that needed to be restrained, not him.

“Yeah Mike, I am fucking serious.”

“Well that’s just absolutely wonderful. I can’t even believe you,” he spat. I was hurt by how disgusted he sounded but I was more angry than anything else. He had no say in my love life which may or may not be hypocritical of me to say, considering I had made his love life.

I stood up but before I could say a word Simone was there. She looked angry too, infuriated almost. Her blonde hair looked almost intimidating around her face with the way she looked and for a second I was so startled by her appearance.

“Mike Hranica, you leave her alone! She can kiss whoever she wants to!” she said furiously. Mike stared at her, mouth wide open and shock apparent in his eyes. Though we were fighting, our eyes met for a moment.

“You give her nothing but shit for even looking at Andy, I mean honestly it’s ridiculous! She’s a grown woman, she can make her own decisions. And I don’t know why you care so much anyway. It’s not like she’s your girlfriend!” Simone shouted, hands on her hips.

“I specifically told her—”

“I don’t care Mike! She’s my best friend and if making out with Andy on the bus floor makes her happy than you fucking let her do it! I don’t care if it’s not convenient for you,” she leveled, pushing him back gently. Her anger thinned out then.

“Whatever,” Mike said. He looked at me, disappointment and disgust coloring his face, “You fucking promised.”

Simone hugged me and then kissed my cheek when Mike disappeared. She touched Andy’s shoulder and then smiled, following her boyfriend. Frustration grew within me. I hated fighting with Mike, especially on tour, but Andy made me so happy. It didn’t make sense for him to be so against it.

“C’mon baby, let’s go to sleep,” Andy said, pulling me into a tight hug. I held onto him tightly and he ran his hands through my hair. When I knew that tears wouldn’t come, I leaned up and kissed him gently. I felt him smile into the kiss.

I pulled away and grinned up at him. He traced his thumb over my cheekbone lightly. Despite my fight with Mike, I was floating. Andy’s thumb ran over my lips and then he kissed me again. There was a small coo from the doorway and Simone was creeping there, a goofy smile on her face. I raised an eyebrow and she disappeared.

“I’m tired Andy,” I whispered, resting my head on his chest. He rubbed circles into my back and pulled me to his bunk. I stripped down to just my t-shirt and underwear and crawled in. He got in after me and we shifted until I was half on top of him and we were comfortable.

“I’m sorry that Mike is doing this,” he whispered. I kissed his jaw and rested my head on his chest. He ran his hand up and down my back.

“Mike can suck my asshole,” I muttered, tracing small circles over his abdomen. He chuckled lightly and kissed the top of my head.

“That’s my girl.”
♠ ♠ ♠
kendy and sike 5ever