Your Love Is My Oxygen

I Have A Surprise For You

I have been at work for two hours and I didn’t have any meetings with bands today. So that gave me this day to work on my own clothing designs. My company, Reverse Revise, was not just a clothing company that only sold band merch, I made my own design for clothing for my company. I also model for my apparel. Reverse Revise has been very successful to the fact I have many fans of my work and more requests to design Reverse Revise and band merch.

I went on twitter, facebook, and tumblr to post announcements to announce to my fans about creating new designs. I knew they were excited because I had bunch of likes and retweets. I even had bands that I have helped in the past retweet and like my post. My office phone rang, signaling that Morgan was trying to contact me.

“Hey Morgan, what’s up?” I asked as I logged off the social networks I was using.

“Hey, Corrie, a couple of packages were just delivered to the front,” she answered.

“Oh good, it must be the Falling In Reverse merchandise. I’ll be right down in a few,” I said and I ended the call.

I grabbed a cart, so I could transport the boxes easily to my office, and left to go to the lobby. I greeted Morgan and other employees as I made my way. I reached the lobby and saw the stack of boxes. I smiled and loaded them to the cart before transporting the boxes to my office. Once I arrived back to my office, I took one box down from the cart and grabbed my box opener. I opened the box and grabbed the first shirt and unfolded it, revealing the designs I made for Falling In Reverse.

Oh my God, the designs came out way better than I thought it did. The boys and the fans are going to like these shirts and other accessories. I thought to myself before grabbing my phone Ronnie-boy, are you and the guys free?

I opened the other boxes and was more impressed with the outcome of the designs. I have to admit, this was the best work I have done. I felt my phone vibrated against my leg and grabbed it to look at the message. Ronnie-boy: Yeah we are free. Why? What’s up? Good, they were free. I couldn’t wait to show him and the guys the final product. Come by my office, I have a surprise for the band. I put my phone away and set up my studio so I can get models to pose in the apparel and to take photographs to put on the clothing line website. I found my models and began taking photos of them wearing the new merchandise.

An hour later, I was sitting nearby my desk, looking through the photos I took of the models, wearing the new apparel. I even modeled myself, just for fun, but I thought my models had a better pose and were better looking than me. There was a knock on my door and told whoever was outside to come in. I looked up and smiled widely when I saw it was Ronnie and the rest of Falling In Reverse. I got up and gave everyone a hug, although Ronnie snuck in a kiss.

“So Ronnie said you had a surprise for us?” Ryan asked and I nodded, “Yes I do. Cover your eyes and no peaking,” I said and grabbed the box where I had given each member the merch I designed for them. I hoisted the box onto the table in front them. Once I had everything set up, I smiled, “Alright guys open your eyes.” The guys uncovered their eyes and saw the box in front of them. They shrugged and opened the box and they each grabbed some sort of article of clothing and gasped in shock. I was hoping it was a happy gasp.

“Holy shit!!! These came out amazing!” Jacky shouted and the guys nodded.

“Yeah CorrieBear, these are the best designs I ever seen. Thank you so much,” Ronnie agreed and gave me a hug. The others gave me a hug after Ronnie.

“I’m glad you guys like them. I can honestly say that this was the best work I have ever designed,” I said and the guys seemed to enjoy that even more.

The guys and I had stayed in my office another hour and a half, before we all left. I gave Derek the box of Falling In Reverse merchandise for them to have. They all, except for Ronnie went home. Ronnie wanted me to stay another night at the house, but I told him I wanted to stay at my place tonight. Although I did invite him to stay the night at my apartment with me tonight, which he quickly agreed. So I was sitting on my bed with my laptop on my lap, choosing pictures to upload onto the Reverse Revise website, so that people can buy the new merch. Ronnie walked into my room, shirtless and carried a bowl of popcorn. I looked up at him, through my glasses and smiled as he sat down next to me and turned the television on.

“I didn’t know you still wear glasses,” Ronnie noticed the frames around my eyes.

“Yeah I do, just not often. My contacts were starting to burn,” I said with a smile and began separating the photos I was about to upload, setting aside the pictures I didn’t want, which included the pictures of me modeling in the apparel. I felt Ronnie’s warm breath against my neck, as he rested his chin on my shoulder, “I think you should use the pictures of yourself. You rocked our merch better than the other female models you had.”

I looked up at him with a look on my face, “I think the models did better. I don’t think people would want to see my face, modeling the clothes.” I said with a sigh.

“Babe, you look gorgeous. You always do. Plus, the fans of your clothing line want you to model in the clothes. You should do it, CorrieBear. Please?” Ronnie persuaded with a puppy dog pout, causing me to sigh and give in.

“All right, I’ll do it.” I gave in and began to load the pictures of me wearing the band’s merch, onto the website and made an announcement. Once I had loaded the photos up online, I shut down my laptop and set it aside before snuggled up to Ronnie. My head was lying on his chest and I felt him drape his arm around my back, before he began to rub it up and down, softly.

“So your birthday is coming up next weekend,” Ronnie said without looking away from the television. I nodded, “Yes it is. I can’t believe you still remember.” He snorted and faced me with a smile that I love.

“Of course I do love. Anyways, what are you planning to do for your birthday?” He asked.

I shrugged and sighed, “Probably nothing. I haven’t celebrated my birthday for the last two years. I mean I would go out to get dinner with some family, and I would receive cute little gifts from my employees and from bands I worked with. But other than that, I didn’t do much.”
“Well then I’m going to take up the task and do something nice for your birthday,” Ronnie declared with a smile.

“Oh, Ronnie-boy you don’t have to do that,” I said.

“Yes I do. I want my girlfriend to feel special on her birthday,” He said, not giving up.

I sighed and nodded, “All right. You win,” I said and he smiled and pulled me closer to him. He kissed my cheek and we began watching the Walking Dead marathon.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm re-posting the chapters that were missing.