Your Love Is My Oxygen

Sleep Over.

I pulled Corrie close as we sat on the couch, "Dad? When's Riley supposed to be here?" Dad walked into the living, "He should be here soon. Now, how did this happen?" I smiled, "I ran into her when I was getting coffee with the guys, then again when we met to talk about her designing merch for the band. I didn't recognize her until we went out and actually spent some alone time." He nodded, "I never would have recognized her if you hadn't told me." I laughed, "Once she got talking, yes you would. She looks different, but she's still the same sweet Corrie."

I smiled and pulled her close, this felt just like old times, me, dad, Corrie, and soon Riley. We heard the car pull in the driveway and Riley walked in, "Hey dad," he looked over at me, "Hey Ronnie, who's this?" Corrie smiled, "Aw Riley! You don't remember me?" He froze, "No way, Corrie?" She nodded, he hugged her, "How have you been?" She smiled, "Great, even better now." Riley nodded, "Good," he look at me again, "Ok, so I thought you were bringing a girlfriend this time?"

I laughed and got up, wrapping my arms around Corrie's waist from behind, "I did. She's right here." Riley looked from me to Corrie, then back at me, "Fucking finally! I have been waiting for this to happen for how long?" Dad laughed, "About as long as everyone else." I rolled my eyes, "Was it really that obvious that we were gonna get together?" Riley looked at me, dead serious, "If it was anymore obvious, I swear you would have been making out with her years ago. Especially if she made it anymore obvious, she was always here Ronnie."
Corrie blushed, I looked at her, "Is he right?" She nodded, "I liked you Ronnie, I just never thought you'd think of me as anything more than your best friend, so I was that when you needed me to be." I smiled and kissed her softly, "That's amazing of you CorrieBear." Riley gagged slightly, "You still call her that?" I nodded, "I'm not gonna change her nickname now." The rest of the evening was pretty uneventful, we ate lunch, sat and watched t.v. until dinner was done, Corrie and I said our good-byes and left.

We were in the car, on the way home, "Corrie, please? Just tonight?" She groaned, "Ronnie, I would love to stay the night again, but I don't have anymore clothes and I need to get to work on time tomorrow, you know I hate being late." I sighed, "Can we go to your house? Get you clothes and you can stay with me again? I promise you can get to work on time?" Corrie sighed, "Take me home, let me get my stuff packed and I will drive myself to your place, ok?" I nodded and kissed her cheek as I pulled into her driveway, "Ok, see you than."

When Corrie got to the house we went straight up to my room, I put in the Nightmare Before Christmas, it was the only decent dvd I could find. She fell asleep about half-way through it, her head resting on my chest. Smiling, I shut the t.v. off and slowly fell asleep aswell. When I woke up the next morning Corrie was already up, "Damn it!" I turned on my side, "What's wrong?" She sighed, "I forgot to pack a shirt because I was in such a hurry!" I got up and walked over to my dresser, "How does this look?" I pulled out one of the Falling In Reverse The Drug In Me Is You shirt, she nodded, "It'll work," she grabbed it and pulled it on. I wrapped my arms around her and kissed her gently, she pulled away, "I need to go now Ronald." I laughed and kissed her cheek, "Go ahead," I smacked her ass playfully and smirked, she turned and glared at me playfully as she ran out the door.
♠ ♠ ♠
I've just been in a really good mood and wanting to write(: