Your Love Is My Oxygen

Situations

Craig had kissed me, before I could have the chance to tell him that I would never leave Ronnie. Once I was able to focus, I pushed Craig away from me. Hoping that Ronnie didn’t see what happened. “What the hell, Craig? Why are you doing this on my birthday, of all days” I shrieked. Craig smirked and smashed his lips against mine again, “I’m just proving to you that I’m better than Radke will ever be,” He said and pinned me against the wall. I tried to push him off, but he was much stronger than me, though I kept trying to get out.

“What the hell is going on?” Ronnie walked in and had his arms folded across his arms. Craig rolled his eyes then let me go. I ran up to Ronnie and hugged him, hoping that he was not mad at me or thought I cheated on him. “Go downstairs, I’ll handle Craig myself.” I nodded and hurried back downstairs to the party.

It seemed like the crowd has gotten bigger. I couldn’t believe that all these people came to celebrate my birthday with me. I looked around and I saw Chris Cerulli and Omar Espinosa talking with each other. Omar was the only one that I liked, besides Ronnie, in Escape the Fate when he was in the band. He was always nice to me, so he and I kept in touch with each other. I made my way into the kitchen, though I bumped into Derek on the way.

“Hey, sorry Corrie, I didn’t mean to bump into you.” Derek began to apologize, but I smiled and brushed it off, “Where’s Radke?”

I pointed towards the second floor, “He’s up there biting Craig’s head off for kissing me.” I said and bit my bottom lip. Derek mumbled some profanity under his breath before looking back at me, “Craig won’t get the hint will he? I’m going up to give Ronnie a hand” He gave my shoulder a light squeeze and smile before he headed upstairs. I smiled and continued to make my way to the kitchen to talk with Chris and Omar and to get a sprite.

“Hey guys” I greeted. The guys faced me and gave me a smile.

“Hey, birthday girl,” Omar grabbed my hand and spun me around like a ballerina, causing me to laugh, “Are you enjoying the party?”

I nodded and leaned against the counter, “I am. This is the best birthday party that I ever had. I didn’t think that this many people would come to celebrate the birth of little ol’ me, but I’m happy and blessed to know that you guys did come.” I said with a true smile and pure gratitude and happiness. The guys all gave me a hug and told me how cute I was being. I blushed and hid my face behind my bangs. Chris and Omar were chuckling and I was sipping on my can of sprite.

Ronnie had waltz back downstairs and hugged me from behind as he rested his chin on the crook of my neck. He kissed my cheek, causing me to giggle softly. “Aww you two are cute together. I haven’t seen Corrie glow like this before,” Chris stated and smiled, before he left to mingle with other bands. So now it was just Omar, Ronnie, and I hanging in the kitchen. I sat on top of the counter, causing Ronnie to stand between my legs. He leaned in and pressed his lips against my lips softly. Omar chuckled, “So you two are an item now? I never thought I would see the day come.” I smiled because he knew how much I liked Ronnie and he was the only one that didn’t tease me about it. Him and Ronnie began talking to each other quietly, before they looked up at me.

“We have a surprise for you,” Ronnie said and grabbed my hand, leading me to living room with Omar following behind us. I saw that Jacky and Derek had their guitars and Ryan was sitting behind his drums. I turned around to see that Ronnie and Omar had disappeared.

“Alrighty party people!!! First off I want to say thank you all for coming over to celebrate my beautiful girlfriend’s birthday. This means a lot to the both of us.” Ronnie announced and I turned around to see that he and Omar were on the platform with the rest of Falling in Reverse. The crowd cheered, some of them had given me a hug. “Anyways, I want to dedicate this song to my girl who has been my best friend since forever. And if you know this song, don’t be afraid to sing!” Ronnie said and Jacky, Derek, and Omar strummed their guitar after Ryan counted them off.

“Situations are irrelevant now. She loves the way that I tease. I love the way that she breathes.” Ronnie sang.

I smiled, this was my favorite song that Ronnie wrote when he was in Escape the Fate. I began to sing with the lyrics, until Ronnie pulled me up to the platform with him and handed an extra microphone for me to sing with him.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm re-posting the chapters that were missing.