Your Love Is My Oxygen

Who?

I got Corrie to get up and sing with me, after the song was over I kissed her softly. She smiled up at me, I smiled back, "Happy birthday baby girl." We spent the next few hours dancing and talking with people, at about three in the morning everyone was either gone or passed out somewhere in the house. I picked Corrie up and carried her to my room. "So, how was your birthday?" I dropped her on the bed carefully, she giggled softly, "It was great. I got to spend time with friends and my amazing boyfriend."

I smiled and pulled her close to me, kissing her again, "I'm glad you had fun. I just wanted to see that beautiful smile on your face." Her cheeks went bright red, I chuckled slightly before getting up and stripping down to my boxers. Corrie changed into one of my t-shirts and crawled next to me. A smile formed on my lips when I felt her head rest on my chest, it wasn't long after that her breathing became steady, kissing her head one last time I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

"Ronnie....baby...are you awake?" I slowly opened my eyes to see Corrie looking up at me, I smiled, "I am now. Good morning baby." I gently pressed my lips to hers, she smiled and returned the kiss. I wrapped my arms around her waist, hers found their way around my neck. As much as I love being like this with her, I don't want to rush into this. I broke the kiss, she looked at me confused, I smiled, "Not yet Corrie." 

She nodded, getting up and pulling on a pair of shorts, "Come on. Time to kick all the people that don't belong here out."  I smiled and got up after her, pulling on a pair of jeans and walking to the stairs. "Ronnie's up!" I laughed slightly as I heard Jacky in the living room, "And? Are you guys hiding something?" I walked in and to my surprise it was spotless, "Uh?" Jacky laughed, "Ryan and I got here early and cleaned up just a bit. Actually, if you want you and Corrie can go do some stuff?" I looked at her, she smiled, "That sounds fun." I sighed, "I have to go and answer the fan questions though..." Corrie smiled, "I'll help Ronnie." Smiling I looked at her, "You sure?"

We went upstairs to my room again and I got my laptop out and started going through the questions. The majority of them were the same old boring questions, until I got to one, "Who was the first person you slept with?" Corrie looked at me, "What?" I laughed, "Who was he first person you had sex with Corrie?" She shrugged, "Who was yours?" 

I sighed, "I think it was junior year, when I was dating Cassy Jones? Remember her?  She was my first." Corrie looked at me, I knew she hated Cassy because Cassy was one of the nastiest people to her in school, "Why was it her? You can do so much better Ronnie! She's....ew!" I laughed, "Oh yeah? Who was your first than?"
♠ ♠ ♠
Ehh...not my best, but it's working(: