Your Love Is My Oxygen

She's the nerd?

I was in my office working on processing some of the orders for the Falling In Reverse, the clothing line, and other bands merchandise. I had a lot to get done today so that my customers can get their orders in their respected time. I finished packing box number 120 when I had heard my cell phone ring. I stood up and took out my phone, seeing that Ronnie-boy was calling me. I smiled and answered my ringing phone.

“Hey Ronnie-boy,” I said cutely.

“Hey CorrieBear,” He said just as cutely.

I giggled a bit, “What’s up?”

“Nothing much, just sitting here bored at the studio. Anyways Bryan Stars uploaded the interview from yesterday. You should go watch it. I think you would like it” He said and I could tell he was beaming although I couldn’t see him.

“Okay I’ll watch in a few. I just gotta finish processing and packing these orders. I swear after you little comment on twitter from the other day had given me more customers. The Falling In Reverse and my merchandise are sold out.” I chuckled after the last part and leaned against my desk.

He chuckled, “I told you that you would get more fans and customers. You’re just that amazing and talented baby.”

I smiled but rolled my eyes, “Yeah sure. It’s definitely because your fans love and are devoted to you, that they will do anything to keep you happy.”

“Okay that might be true, but I know that they believe the same way I think of you.” He said honestly but then sighed, “I have to go our manager is back. I’ll talk to you later and don’t forget to watch the interview. I love you CorrieBear.”

“I love you too Ronnie-boy. I’ll go watch the interview now” I said then we both said our goodbyes and the line clicked off.

I decided to take a break then walked over to my computer and pulled up the official Falling In Reverse website. I found the interview Ronnie had with Bryan Stars and pressed play. I sat down in my chair and watched the interview. The interview started with Bryan and Ronnie introducing themselves to the viewers and then they started joking around, before talking about recording a new album and their new bassist Ronnie Ficarro. I smiled as I listened to the interview. I saw something in the video that caught my eye and Ronnie had noticed it too because he pointed it out in the video.

“Is that a Reverse Revise shirt that you are wearing?” Ronnie asked as he eyed Bryan’s shirt.

Brian smiled and nodded, “Yeah sir! The owner of the clothing line is purely genius. I mean she is amazing.”

Ronnie smiled widely and nodded, “The owner of the clothing line is my beautiful girlfriend” he said proudly.

“No way!-“


I heard someone knock on my door, which caused me to be interrupted from watching the interview. I sighed and got up and walked to my door and opened it to see no one other than Craig Mabbitt. I folded my arms across my chest, “Why do you insist on seeing me, when I don’t want anything to do with you.”

Craig just pushed me to the side gently so he could get through. I scoffed and rolled my eyes. Craig sat in my chair and put his feet on my desk. I grumbled and leaned in front of him, “You better leave, because Ronnie will be here any minute,” I threatened him as I could.

Craig just chuckled and kissed me, but this time I had enough control to push him away. “What the hell Craig, didn’t you learn from last time when you kissed me? Why can’t you let me be happy with Ronnie and just leave me alone?”

Craig smirked, “I don’t regret kissing you. Ronnie is a dick and will never treat you right.” He said and kissed me again. I pulled away quickly, raising my hand to slap him across the face but someone grabbed my wrist. I spun around to see it was Max. I had a scowl on my face and tried to pull my hand away from his grip, but that didn’t work.

“Why are you here Max? I don’t like you either and don’t want to help you guys,” I said.

Max was about to say something until he heard the interview between Ronnie and Bryan Stars. I forgot to pause the video before I opened the door. Max let go of my wrist and rushed to my computer. He began moving the mouse to a certain direction and clicked on it. He backed up and looked at Craig.

“Dude, watch this part of Ronnie and Bryan Star’s interview. You will not believe what Ronnie is going to spill.” Max instructed and stood behind Craig.

Craig looked at him weirdly but did what he was told and watched the interview. I just listened to it since I was interrupted. Bryan was talking about my clothing line and then started asking Ronnie questions about me and our relationship since it has been buzzing around after we made it official to the public. Ronnie began talking about who I am and what I do and then started telling about how we met and everything until he was sent to jail and how we reunited. Craig pressed pause and stood up from his seat.

He and Max walked up to me, “So from what that interview had just informed me, you’re that nerdy girl that used to follow Ronnie almost everywhere?” Craig asked.

I folded my arms across my chest and nodded, “Took you guys long enough to figure who I was. It only took Ronnie like two days. For you guys, It has been almost three years since I changed my appearances and you’re just finding out now?”

Max grumbled and clenched his fist, “No wonder you wouldn’t help us with merch.”

I rolled my eyes and walked around them, “Now that you know who I am and what not, you can leave. And I would do it soon, because Ronnie said he was on his way and you will ruin his good mood.”

“No we’re not going to leave until we get you to design us some merchandise.” Max said as he stood in front of me, trying to be all tough and scary.

“You don’t scare me anymore Max. You guys can’t push me into doing anything for you guys anymore. I may have changed my appearances, but I have changed my attitude. No more letting you guys walk over me and controlling me. I’m not the shy, nerdy, vulnerable Corrie anymore.” This was the first time I was able to stand for myself and stand my ground. I wasn’t going to stand to them pushing me around anymore like they used to.

I was about to say something else, but what came next was a surprise. The next thing I know was that I was on the ground, holding my cheek because it was stinging. I looked up to see Max right hand in the air. I couldn’t believe it, Max just slapped me.

“Maxwell Green! I’m going to fucking kill you, you mother fucker!” Ronnie’s voice barged in and tackled Max to the ground. I closed my eyes and whimpered as I laid there on the ground.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you guys for commenting on this story. We have 8 stars now. Let's get it up to 10! I hope you guys like this chapter. I know it's a bit on the long side, but I hope you guys will still like it. The next chapter will be better!
Keep Commenting, Reading, and Subscribing! <3