Your Love Is My Oxygen

Sleeping Beauties

I woke up the next morning and sat up, having my back lean against the head rest. I looked at the beautiful necklace that Ronnie gave me last night. I didn’t take it off because it has become something special to me now. I looked over to my right to see that Ronnie hadn’t move since I woke up. I got out of the bed and put on a pair of Ronnie’s basketball short and a white wife beater over my undergarments, before heading downstairs to the kitchen.

I didn’t expect for any of the boys to be awake since I know that they loved their sleep. I chuckled to myself at my thought of the boys still sleeping. Sleeping Beauties. “What are you giggling about?” I jumped when I saw that Derek was in the kitchen, scaring the living daylights out of me. I put my hand over my chest so I could regain my breath, “Holy shit you scared me Derek. I thought you were asleep like the rest of the Sleeping Beauties.” He chuckled and shook his head, “Nah I’ve been up for an hour or so.” I nodded and went to the refrigerator, grabbing the egg carton, a package of bacon, and the carton of milk, before going to the pantry to get the pancake mix and the cabinets to get some mixing bowls and pans for the eggs and bacon. I turned the oven on to preheat while I put the bacon onto the pan and started making the pancake batter.

The oven beeped, telling me that the oven was hot enough for me to put the pan of bacon in the oven. I grabbed the pan and slid it in the oven, closing it in the process. I turned around to only have Derek facing me with a smile. “Have I ever told you that I love you?” Derek asked with a toothy grin. I raised an eyebrow, “Um…no?” He chuckled and squeezed me, “Well I do, because we won’t starve today. You should like move in with us, then we will never starve.” I rolled my eyes, “Derek, you’ll never change.” I said with a smile and began making pancakes. Derek kept asking to make different shaped pancakes. I swear he’s like a kid still, but he has always been like ever since I have known him. I had finished making scrambled eggs and I took out the bacon out of the oven, when the rest of the boys had woken up from their beauty rest from the aroma of the breakfast.

One by one, the guys walked into the kitchen. “Morning boys, I hope you had a nice beauty rest. Breakfast is ready, just let me finish putting the table together,” I smiled them and finished setting the table. “Holy Fuck! You’re like our savior. You should like move in with us,” Jacky said and Ryan and Ronnie Ficarro had nodded in agreement. “That’s what I said. Besides she practically lives here anyways.” Derek smirked and wrapped an arm around my shoulder. I rolled my eyes again and took his arm off of my shoulder. “You guys go sit and fix your plates,” I said and went to grab a few glasses and the jug of orange juice, then setting the glasses down and poured the OJ into each glass. I sat down next to Ronnie who pressed his lips to mine softly as to say good morning and thanks for making breakfast. I smiled in return and fixed my plate and we all ate.

Once we finished eating breakfast, the boys were getting dressed and everything, while I was finishing cleaning the kitchen up. Ronnie had returned to the kitchen and wrapped his arms around my waist. I smiled, leaning my back against his chest and pressed my lips to his. He smiled and returned the kiss, and then he rested his chin against my forehead. “Let me finish putting away these dishes and stuff. Go get ready, babe. We’re going out to the beach with the guys.” I nodded and pressed my lips to his before heading up to his bedroom to change.

I looked in Ronnie’s closet and found my sea foam green bikini. I pretty much do live here now since half of my clothes were hanging in his closet. I changed into the bikini and put on a pair of jeans shorts and a tank top over my swim wear. After I was done changing, I fixed my hair and put on waterproof make up. Once I looked at myself in the mirror and felt that I looked decent, I slipped on my vans and began heading down the stairs. I heard the boys whispering about something, but I didn’t know what it was they were talking about. I shrugged and sat down next to Ronnie, which the guys stopped whispering causing me to be suspicious of them. I looked at Ronnie and raised an eyebrow. He chuckled, “Don’t worry about it babe,” he said then looked at my outfit and smirked, “So are you ready?” I nodded and Ronnie pulled out his keys. “All righty let’s go then.” We all stood up and headed to the driveway. Ronnie and I took his car, while the other guys rode in Ryan’s car to the beach.

The boys and I had reached the beach about twenty minutes later. We found a perfect spot where it was not too crowded and put our stuff down. The boys except for Ronnie had stripped to their swim shorts and ran to the water. I lay down on top of my towel and Ronnie lay down next to me. He took out his iPhone and took a picture of us together lying next to each other, cheesing. He took another one with me kissing his cheek and one more with us both kissing each other. He posted them on instagram and put his phone away before he laid back down and had me straddle his waist. “You look cute in your bikini. Then again you always look beautiful.” I smiled and pressed my lips against his. Ronnie knew how to make smile, no matter what or how I’m feeling.

I was about to kiss Ronnie again, when I felt someone grab me and started running with me. I yelped and turned my head around to see that Derek was the one who was carrying me. Ronnie was running after us. I felt something wet hit my foot and saw that Derek was running through the water, but then he stopped and I saw that we were not near any land. I looked back up him and gave him a warning look, “Don’t you dare!” But it was too late. He had dropped me in the water and started running away. I got up and chased after Derek and dunked him before returning to my spot on the shore. I dried myself off and lay back down. Ronnie had joined me again we just enjoyed our presence.

He leaned in to kiss me softly, in which I returned the kiss. He smiled and brushed my hair behind my ear. “I have a special date planned for us tonight.” I smiled, “Oh really? Where are we going?” He chuckled and shook his head, “I can’t tell you. It’s a surprise.” I gave him a look, he knows I don’t like surprises. “Don’t worry you will love it. But we should leave now, so we can get ready.” I nodded and we both got up to pack our beach stuff and told the guys that we were leaving before we headed back.

Ronnie had dropped me off at my apartment so I could take my time to get ready for this special date that he has planned for tonight. He told me that he going to pick me up at 7:30 and it now 4:30, so that gave me three hours to get ready. I turned on the shower and walked over to my closet and looked for something dressy, since Ronnie told me to dress up. I picked out my turquoise strapless dress and found a pair of matching heels to go with it. I laid my dress and undergarments on my bed before grabbing my shower stuff and headed to the bathroom. Once I was done with my shower, I dried my hair and decided to curl it and then I changed into my dress. I applied my makeup and put on my jewelry, including the beautiful necklace that Ronnie gave me yesterday. I put on my heels last and then looked at myself in the mirror. I have to say that I looked and felt pretty, and I hope that Ronnie would think so as well.

The doorbell rang, which I knew that Ronnie was here. I smiled and sprayed on my favorite perfume lightly and grabbed my purse, before heading to the door. I opened the door to reveal Ronnie, who indeed was looking very handsome in his button down black shirt, his black skinny jeans, and boots. “Wow you look absolutely gorgeous CorrieBear,” He said and pressed his lips to mine. I blushed, “Thank you. You look very handsome yourself Ronnie-boy.” He smirked and nodded, before pulling out a bouquet of roses from his back. My eye beamed and I grabbed the roses and smelled them. “Thank you so much Ronnie. They are lovely. Let me put them in water.” I said and let him in the house. Ronnie sat down on my couch, while I went to the kitchen to find a vase to put the roses in. I had returned to the living room a few moments later and Ronnie smiled at me before standing up. “Ready to go?” I nodded and he grabbed my hand then led us to his truck.
♠ ♠ ♠
First off I want to say thank you guys for getting this story up to 10 stars! You guys are amazing!
Keep commenting and subscribing. :)