Your Love Is My Oxygen

Love Is In The Air

I looked through some of my clothes for a dress to wear for tonight. Ronnie was taking me out tonight to a restaurant as a makeup since we didn’t go out on the night he proposed to me. I searched through my bag and found the perfect dress to wear. I grabbed it and found a cute pair of shoes to match the dress for tonight. Once I put together my outfit for tonight, I went to take a nice hot shower.

After I took my shower, I had put on my undergarments on and was in the bathroom again, finishing up with my hair. I decided to curl it for tonight, since Ronnie loves it when I curl my hair. I put on my make up afterwards which consisted of purple eye shadow, black eyeliner, mascara, a light pink lip gloss, and such so it would look nice. Once my makeup was done I went back to the room to change into the dress, slipped on my heels, put on my jewelry and my flower hair pin for a final touch. I took a good look at myself in the mirror and smiled to myself thinking I looked really good.

I grabbed headed out to the front, where Ronnie and the guys were hanging out. They were chatting amongst each other, although Ryan and Derek were playing videogames. However, their chatter had all stopped when I had stopped in front of them. Their jaw dropped and Ronnie had gotten up from his seat and smiled. “Wow, Corrie. You look gorgeous.” He grabbed my hand and spun me around. I smiled and blushed, “Thank you. I’m glad you like. You look quite handsome yourself.” He chuckled and brushed the invisible dirt off his shirt. “Well you know, I always try for my lady.” I chuckled and rolled my eyes playfully. “Shall we?” Ronnie asked and I linked my arm with his and nodded. “Have fun you guys and remember use protection.” Derek teased, causing Ronnie to give him the finger and I just giggled. Ronnie walked us to the rental car he ordered for today and opened my door for me. I got in and buckled up then he got in and did the same before driving off.

We pulled into a very elegant restaurant and I gasped, before looking at Ronnie. I was about to speak but he cut me off, “I wanted to take us somewhere very nice since it’s our engagement dinner.” I smiled and kissed his cheek. We pulled up to the valet parking and got out of the car. Ronnie gave the keys to the Valet guy, before walking inside. We walked over to the host and he led us to our reserved table. Once we sat down at our table, our waiter came and took our drink order then left. We looked at our menus figuring out what we wanted to eat, however I felt people staring at me. I knew it was because we didn’t look as classy as everyone else here. I mean I had tattoos, plugs, a nose ring, and a labret piercing. Of course Ronnie was tatted up as well, but they were covered up except for the tattoos on his hands. I bit my bottom lip and looked up to see that Ronnie was looking at me. “You look beautiful Corriebear. You’re the most beautiful girl in this whole restaurant.” I blushed and looked away, but smiled nonetheless. Ronnie chuckled at my reaction and kissed my hand, causing me to shiver from the touch of his lips.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*


Ronnie and I were walking down the boardwalk after we left the restaurant. We were holding hands, our fingers entwined together, letting the cool crisp air blow gently towards us, tasting the salt from the ocean. We would have other older couples stop by and tell us how cute we were together. Ronnie would smile and excitedly tell them that we were happily engage and that he excited to be marrying the love of his life. I would blush every single time he said that. I definitely couldn’t be even happy without Ronnie. He was definitely a great guy despise the fight we had before he proposed to me.

After our night stroll through the boardwalk, Ronnie drove us back to the hotel that we were staying tonight. When we walked into our room, I sat on the edge of the bed and began taking off my heels since my feet were killing me. Ronnie was loosening his tie, but was looking at me through his peripheral vision with a smirk forming on his lips. Once he was done, he faced me and smiled, slipping his shoes off. He walked towards me and stood between my legs. I smiled and pressed my lips to his, then I kissed under his jaw, causing a low growl come from him. I chuckled and looked at him. “I love you Ronnie-boy, with all of my heart” I said and ran my fingers through his shaggy hair. “And I love you too, CorrieBear, with all of my heart.” Ronnie smiled and laid me down on my back and climbed on top of me. For the rest of the night was filled with love.
♠ ♠ ♠
This chapter was more of a filler. Sorry it took for a while for me to get this chapter out. I have been busy and had not been feeling well. The story will be coming to an end soon. Keep commenting please. We love the feedback