Your Love Is My Oxygen

Perfect.

“I want to thank everyone for coming out here tonight and sharing one of the happiest moments of my life! Good night!” I dropped the mic and walked backstage after Jacky, Derek, Ryan, and Ron walked back. I ran over to Corrie, wrapping my arms around her waist and picking her up in a hug, “I love you so much.” I said as I buried my face in her hair, smiling. She hugged me back, “I love you too Ronnie.” I smiled and looked at her, “I’ve wanted to ask you that for a long time, but I didn’t know when would be the right time, I guess that was it.”

Corrie nodded, “That it was.” I took her hand, “Come on, let’s get back to the bus and watch some movies?” She nodded and we walked back to the bus, I grabbed a movie and put it in the dvd player before sitting on the couch and pulling Corrie down next to me, wrapping my arm around her shoulders. About half way through the movie I pulled Corrie on my lap and kissed her cheek, “I love you, soon to be Mrs. Radke.” She smiled, looking at me, “I love you too.”

I can’t think of the perfect words to describe how I’ve felt since Corrie said yes. I’m going to marry the love of my life and my best friend. Right now Corrie’s asleep, her head on my shoulder, I was rubbing small circles on her back and holding her close. We’ve been on tour for a little over a month and it’s been about two or three weeks since I purposed. We’ve been talking a little bit about it, I want Corrie to have the perfect wedding, anything to make her happy. I looked at Jacky as he walked into the living area, “She’s still asleep?”

I nodded, “She’s exhausted Jacky, we’ve been talking about the wedding and everything.” He nodded, “You’re not nervous about getting married? What if you screw up again?” I shrugged slightly, “After we’re married, I’ll just have to try my hardest not to screw anything up I guess.” I’ve always been afraid of screwing up really bad and Corrie leaving me, ever since Mabbitt brought up the stupid things I said and I thought Corrie would never forgive me. Jacky nodded, “Just be careful.” He said as he got up and walked back to his bunk.

“Ronnie?” I looked down at Corrie who rubbed her eyes tiredly, I kissed her forehead, “Did you have a nice nap Corrie?” She nodded and picked her head up from my shoulder, “How long was I asleep?” I thought for a minute, “About three hours.” She yawned, “Ok.” After a few more hours the bus stopped, “Do you wanna go out tonight, since we’re at our next stop.” She nodded, “Sounds good to me.” I kissed her cheek before getting up, “Dress up, just a little bit. It’s gonna be a nice dinner, just you and me.” I smiled down at her and walked back to my room, and going through my clothes, I wanted to dress nice for Corrie. We’d be going out to a nice restaurant and it’d be making up for not going out right after I purposed.
♠ ♠ ♠
eh, not my best chapter, but it's an update, right?