Status: New Story!!

Please Don't Tell

♥ C H A P T E R T W O ♥

"Ready for the assembly?" Jess asked Emma as they walked out of their three period class. Emma shrugged looking over at the red head. "Come on it can't be that bad! I mean come on, your doing a dance with Adam!"

"Jess, how many times do I have to tell you we are best friends! Nothing more!"Emma told one of her friends while putting her books in her locker and dropping her dance bag on the ground next to her. She took her hair out of her ponytail and let her long hair fall around her shoulders.

"It's just hard to believe." Emma rolled her eyes at her. "Speaking of the handsome devil." She turned and watched as her best friend walked down the hall with a girl hooked to his arm. OK so maybe her and Adam were more like friends well at least she thought they were until now. She really liked him but she was confused if he felt the same way. She watched as the two stopped in front of them smiling.

"Emma meet me in the dance room after the bell? We need to go over the routine before we perform." Emma nodded sending her curls flying everywhere. He smiled and pulled the girl on his arm down to his locker, causing Emma watch them. She thought about what it would be like to just be with him.

"Umm Hellooo? Earth to Emma!" Emma snap out of her dream world and looked at Scott who was standing with the guy from earlier along with her other friends.

"Oh sorry." She said looking over to the new guy. "Your new here, I'm Emma Matthews." She said flashing a bright smile at him.

"Yeah, I'm Ian." He smiled back. She turned to Scott and gave him a glare.

"You told my brothers about our little trip over break and I was on lock down for a week!" She yelled slapping his chest.

"Um Ow! That hurt and it's not my fault you left your stupid shoes in my car! I mean really? Who forgets their shoes!" Everyone laughed making Emma fold her arms over her chest.

"Yeah, yeah." She said grabbing her dance bag from the ground. "I've got to go, see you guys after the assembly. Nice meeting you Ian!" She waved as she ran off to the dance room.

As she entered she noticed Adam wasn't there yet so she went to the back and changed into her dance outfit since by the time they would be done rehearsing it would be time to perform. She throw all of her other clothes into her bag and brought out the CD that had the song they were dancing to in it. After, she took her makeup bag out and redid her makeup making sure it was perfect.

The whole reason they were doing this was because every year at the end of the school year they have assembly showing ever thing they learned over the year. Since it was a performing arts school having this assembly was big. Also since her and Adam were the top of their dance classes they had to perform together. Which wasn't a big deal for them seeing as they have been dancing together since they were in their diapers.

"Emma are you back there?!" She heard Adam yelled.

"Yeah! Coming!" She yelled back running into the dance studio. He smiled at her as she walked over to him. Emma handed him the CD and he walked over to the CD player putting it in. The music started and they wasting no time moving together. She loved the way the music made her forget about everything. How it took her into her own little world. Plus it felt nice with Adam's hand on her body. When the music stop Adam yelled 'Again!' and the song started again. They did this once more and then sat on the floor. They sat and looked at each other before Adam grabbed her and pulled her to him. He buried his face in her hair and took a deep breath. She shivered when she felt his hot breath on her neck.

"I missed you." He said pulling away a little and connecting their lips. Emma wrapped her arms around him to deepen the kiss. But all to soon they pulled away.

"I missed you too." She said running her hands threw his hair and looking into his eyes. "Who was that girl earlier?" He sighed and pushed her away standing up.

"Way to ruin the moment, Em." He snapped.

"I'm sorry, ok!? But can you blame me?! Before break we acted as if we were a couple and then you disappear over break!?" She yelled standing up too. Adam turned to her and frowned.

"Emma I just want to be friends, nothing more." He whispered. Emma looked down at her hands. "Emma I'm s-"

"We have to get going, the assembly starts soon." She said walking over to the CD player and grabbing the CD before heading out the door ignoring his calls. By the time the out into the theater it was packed with the whole school. Emma walked back stage and handed the CD to Eddie telling him it was their song. The principle (Mr. Jensen) was on stage greeting everyone and telling them what they would see today. Adam came running behind her.

"Emma wait I-"

"Lets talk about this later, ok?" He looked sad but nodded no the less. They stood and watched as all the other dancers, singers, and the bands went on stage silently. Emma stopped all of her friends sitting together with her brothers and the new guy, Ian. Soon Mr.Jensen introduced us and we walked on stage.

"Lets get this over with." Emma mumbled causing Adam to grab her arm pulling her into him.

"I love you Emma, you know that right?" He asked. She looked into his eyes and slowly nodded. "OK then lets put this behind us, yeah?" She sighed and nodded. They walked onto the stage and the bright lights shined down on them. She went to the other side of the stage and he stayed where he was. The music started and they moved their bodies. Emma couldn't help but smile as she heard everyone screaming as they danced. This is why she loved dancing. All to soon the song ended and they ran off stage.

~~~~

"That was amazing!" Kellan yelled hugging his sister. She laughed.

"Thanks."

"We are having a party at our house so are you coming?" Justin asked. She nodded.

"I'll ride with Scott." Her bothers nodded and walked off. She walked back to the dance studio and to grabbed her bag and pull her hair up. Just as she was walking across the dance floor the door opened.

"Ready?" Scott asked. She nodded and they walked to the car.
♠ ♠ ♠
No subscribers... :( Very sad......

But here is the dance they did if anyone sees this....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBbbwZD-C8Q&feature=related