Status: Only the begining

Danger Days: A Killjoy's Story

Three Unknown Killjoys Found/Unkown Total

PartyPoison POV:

"Here we are!" I heard a sweet female voice say.Someone else giggled. Wait why is someone outside? " Everyone hurry go to your stations!" Mikey yelled in panic." Mikey,its probably not even the dracs." Ray said." Shh! Don't use my name when someone unknown is outside!" Mikey yelled in a whisper. "Okay," I said rubbing my hands together." Whose gonna check who it is?" All eyes fell on me."Guess I will" I mumbled in annoyance then headed towards the door.

DeathPill POV:

"Here we are!" I said happily. Grace giggled. "Is that-" Aidan started."It's the official killjoy car!" I squealed.I jumped out of our crappy car and ran over to to the god of all cars. I traced the killjoy logo with my finger tips. "This is just...amazing" I smiled. I squatted down to look at the condition of its tires. "I guess their in pretty good shape." I thought to myself.

All the thoughts whirling through my head were interfered with by a males voice."May I help you."He asked.I turned around to see a man with bright red hair standing before me. "Oh My Jesus! I love your hair! Oh, and your car!" I said happily. He laughed "Thanks" He said with a grin. "No problem. How do ya even keep it so bright and clean? I would imagine your hair to be dull and dusty right now." He smiled. "That's what I always think!" We both laughed.

"Oh, my names Death Pill by te way."I stated."Mines Party Poison."My eyes widened."P-Party P-Poison?" He sighed."Yeah,I am."He said in a sad voice."What's wrong?" I asked." Well, I would like someone to treat me equally, ya know?" "Yeah I know.except I get treated like shit from other killjoys, Your treated like a king." I smiled and he laughed.

"DP!" Aidan called."Kid wants you,she won't get otta the car unless you come get her!"She called in a annoyed voice."She's like her mother or something" she muttered under her breath angrily."I heard that!"I said."Oh,be right back.". I told Party Poison."M'kay" he said.

"C'mere!"I said playfully to Grace.I ran over to the car and swooped her up(she's pretty light for her age). I swung her over my shoulders and made my way back to Party Poison, Grace receiving a death glare from Aidan."Oh my god! I'm gorgeous!" Hannah yelled. I turned my head to look at er and she was still looking in the mirror.

I turned my head back to Party Poison.He quirked an eyebrow at Hannah and he sorta looked scared.I laughed at his expression.This caused him to pay full attention to Grace and I. He now looked shocked. "What?"I asked. "Y-you eVer the g-girl? He asked. "Uh yeah..." I answered confused."But how!?" "Well, I used my ray gun aannd my knowledge of BLI...like I always do." " Wow..."he sighed

"Well,your life is gonna change now.Prepare to be treated Luke royalty!" He said grinning. "W-why?" I asked, more confused then I was before." You saved the girl that's why! Not even Jet Star,Kobra Kid,Fun Ghoul, and I could save er! You should be #1 on BLI's moat wanted!"he said."Er...is that a complement?" "Yes! Yes it is!" I laughed." Okay."

"Death Pill, can we go? We gotta find a good place to camp tonight and land shark-" " LAND SHARK!" Hannah screamed. "Er...okay." Party Poison said more like a question.Grace,Aidan,and I laughed. "Well anyways, Land Shark has gotta stop looking at herself." I sighed"Okay." I said sadly. "Bye Poison." I said with a sad smile and started to walk away.

"Oh wait!"He said. I turned around and saw him jumping in place excitedly.I giggled "What?" I asked. " you can stay at the diner with the boys and I!" I smiled widely then looked at Aidan for approval. She nodded and I squealed. "Yay!"I removed Grace from my shoulders quickly and ran over to hug Party Poison.He laughed and hugged back."Okay let's go inside so you all can meet the guys." He said. "Alright, lemme just get Land Shark otta the car." I laughed.

***Time Lapse( cuz I wanna and to lazy to write where they meet each other)***

Party Poison already introduced us to the guys, now were just sitting here waiting for something to happen. "Um, incoming transmission from killjoy 5928" Fun Ghoul spoke looking at Party Poisons transmission box. "Gimmie that." Party Poison said snatching the box.He muttered something under his breath before answering,"Hello?" "Hey its funeral party and Jesus of suburbia." (I heard the conversation because frankly, I don't remembrances transmission boxes without speaker) "Oh hey! What's up?" " Eh, nothing...I was just wondering...Are we still coming over later?"I'm guessing funeral party asked."Oh yeah!" He chuckled. "I completely forgot about that but yeah! Why not!" Funeral party and Jesus of suburbia laughed."okay see ya later! Bye!" She spoke. " Later!" He Hung up and said
"Now...who knows how to cook?"
♠ ♠ ♠
Woah!! This is huge for me!! I typed this all on my phone....it was a pain.in.the.assss.lol

Zombies+Vampires=Zompires

Comment/subscribe
Xox Tyler