Ghost Town

the way out

-charlie's p.o.v-
when she said she was gonna help us i was so happy i ran up to her and hugged her i think im actualy starting to like her...we walked back to the house and i busted down the door literaly...''JAMES THE DOOR BROKE DOWN AGAIN AND SAKI SAID SHE GONNA HELP US!!!!'' i yelled and he came in and looked at the door that was on the floor then he looked at saki who was standing behind me i think he likes her to >:( thats not cool james!! your way older than she is thats not cool!!! ''well shes gonna have to go threw some training,and saki in this realm any thing is possible meaning any one of us can have what you people call superpowers here in the 'sprite' realm they are gifts,lea can walk threw things,chris can tell when people are lieing i can read minds and charlie is spritualy stupid and has no gifts'' he said and i felt my cheeks go red the dumbassed bastered ''mine is seeing arua's'' saki said then she moved the hair that was infront of her right eye and it was purple ''i ran into a witch when i was younger and she told me that she was giving me a 'gift',and i was able to see ghosts only they looked like real people and not like shadows like charlie did when i saw him'' she said i was still pissed ''also cc can see the future,and aj has no gift'' saki said then she pushed me the rest of the way in the house so she could walk in she went back to laying on the floor i just went into my room james was so being an ass hes only mad because he wont be able to leave because he commited suicide so he was actualy dead the rest of us where just in coma's...ive been in mine for a year and a half we only get a total of five years james has been here for 6 or 7 and lea has been here 3 or 4 i think its 4 and a half then saki walked in and i just turned over in my bed so i was laying on my stomach not faceing her ''what kind of trainging will i need?'' she asked and it sounded like her voice cracked i got up and hugged her ''all kinds'' i said james must have told her this was normaly when most of the girls backed out other than one she actualy tryed but died because the processes of traing is they have to get a shot and the shot they get makes it like they are off of life support so then they can acutaly fight theirs a thing called a smashing soul that they have to train to fight the funny thing is most the time the training is so intense they it actualy brings them out of their coma and the shot also has the effect that if that person comes out of their coma they forget all about us...thats how we are stuck here...
''i'll go threw the trainging and fight it,but only for you'' she whispered and i hugged her tighter and she hugged me back...also the only bad thing about training is it takes all summer then i stopped hugging her and bent down and kissed her when i stopped kissing her she looked like she was blushing then after awhile she pushed me away ''s-so when dose the training start?'' she asked she was still blushing ''tomorrow'' i saind and she nodded ''right,i'll do my best'' she said then she started to walked out ''saki,'' i said and she stopped ''we'll be cheering you on your our last hope'' i said it sounded cheesey i agree but she nodded again and said ''thanks'' then walked out...what the hell was that suppost to mean our last hope i swear im so stupid