Status: All done :)

Bones We Can Fix

Chapter Six

Me and Vee stood in a reasonably empty Thorpe Park.

‘I can’t believe we are actually at a VIP event!’ squealed Vee, her eyes darting around, no doubt looking for Max. ‘We are gonna be one of the first people to try out the new roller coaster!’

I, on the other hand, was more concerned at the fact that I was going to see You Me At Six again. This was gonna be awkward.

Max then noticed Vee and came running over to us, throwing his arms around her. They said their hello’s and then he noticed me.

‘Sienna,’ he said nodding in my direction. ‘It’s been a while.’

‘It sure has,’ I smiled.

As me, Vee and Max slipped into a surprisingly easy conversation, Jess ran over squealing about how she didn’t expect us to actually be there. She then grabbed my arm to drag me off to talk to Dan. As we left, I noticed Max lace his fingers between Vee’s as they followed us.

‘Look who I found Daniel!’ said Jess sounding very proud of herself.

‘Sienna?’ he said happily.

‘Hey,’ I smiled.

Warped Tour could have been yesterday. I still felt so close to him.

It turns out Jess never told Dan she had bumped into me at All Time Low, so I told him everything that had happened and he told me all about The Swarm and what had happened with You Me At Six since I last saw them. Most of which I knew from Twitter, but it was nice to hear it from Dan.

At that point, Josh came over. We locked eyes for a moment before he turned to Jess.

‘Can I talk to you quickly?’ he asked.

She nodded and the two of them left.

‘He really hasn’t been himself since Warped,’ Dan said as soon as he thought Josh was out of ear shot.

‘What do you mean?’ I asked.

‘What was the last thing he said to you?’ asked Dan.

‘I… don’t remember,’ I said.

But of course I did. It wasn’t easy to forget.

‘I doubt we’ll get rid of her any time soon.’

‘About wanting to get rid of you,’ Dan said. ‘I think he regrets it. And he’s barely spoken to me and Max since.’

‘Why you?’ I asked.

Obviously he wouldn’t talk to Max as it was kind of because of him and Vee that he had gotten angry.

‘I think it’s because I spent so much time with you,’ said Dan, looking down guiltily.

‘So?’ I asked, not understanding why it mattered to Josh who I spoke to. Dan was nice to me.

‘He was jealous,’ Max chipped in.

‘What?’ I wasn’t going to let myself believe that… well, that what I thought they meant was true.

****
JOSH:
I headed over to where I noticed Dan and Max standing, intending to talk to Max, but there were three girls with them. One I obviously recognised as Jess, the other two I didn’t recognise until I was much closer. I locked eyes with Sienna for a moment before turning to Jess.

‘Can I talk to you quickly?’ I asked and led her away so we were out of earshot of the others. ‘Why is Sienna here?’

‘Because I invited her. I’m sorry if you hate her but me and Dan...’

As soon as she mentioned Dan’s name I took a deep breath through my clenched teeth causing her to stop talking.

‘Why won’t you talk to Dan anymore?’ she asked.

‘It doesn’t matter,’ I said. ‘I’ll get over it.’

‘Really? It’s been months,’ she said.

‘I can’t believe you invited Sienna,’ I sighed, turning away.

‘Look, she’s not injured, on pills or annoyed this time; maybe you should talk to her,’ Jess said. ‘For me and Dan.’

Wow, emotional blackmail, really Jess?

I wasn’t going to let that work on me. And I definitely wasn’t talking to her for Dan’s sake.

‘Ok, wrong thing to say, what is your problem with Dan?’

‘Did you invite her here to set her up with Dan?’ I asked her, not sure I wanted to hear the answer.

‘Well, you know how much he regretted not staying in contact with her,’ she said, but what I heard was Yeah, of course, why else would she be here?

I stormed away from Jess, back towards the others.

‘Why were you always such a bitch to me and not to anyone else?’ I asked Sienna.

‘Josh, don’t start again,’ said Dan.

‘Leave it,’ said me and Sienna at the same time.

‘She’s not injured anymore, she doesn’t need you babysitting her,’ I added. ‘Why?’ I then said to Sienna again.

‘I was just annoyed about my ankle, I’m not like that,’ she said.

By now, the whole band plus Jess and Vee were watching us.

‘But you were only annoyed with me,’ I argued.

‘No, I wasn’t. The only other people I spoke to were Dan and Vee who knew how to handle me. I mean, Dan is like an elder brother to me now,’ she finished.

‘What?’ Jess asked.

I noticed Dan smile at me in a knowing way.

‘What do you mean ‘what’?’ asked Sienna.

‘What did you just say about Dan?’

‘He was looking after me, he was like my brother on Warped Tour,’ she said again.

Ha! Jess was so wrong. She couldn’t set them up because they looked at each other like siblings. I hurriedly walked away before I did something stupid and I heard someone following me.

‘Mate, I knew you liked her,’ Dan said from behind me. ‘I wouldn’t have done anything with her.’

‘But, does she, I mean, I know she doesn’t like you now, but that doesn’t mean...’ I stumbled over my words.

‘She felt awful, Josh,’ said Dan. ‘She really thought you hated her. She probably still does.’

****
SIENNA:
Dan was right about Josh alright, he was acting really weird.

‘I thought you and Dan liked each other,’ said Jess.

And then I realised something. I had never liked Dan that way, yeah I had grown to love him, but as a brother. Josh on the other hand...

‘You told Josh that didn’t you,’ I asked her.

‘I might have done, why?’ she asked.

I hadn’t taken my eyes off of Josh and Dan since they walked away. I decided it was about time me and Josh actually spoke, properly, without us yelling at each other. I walked away from the group still gathered around me.

‘Josh?’ I asked, placing a hand on his shoulder so he turned to me.

‘Sienna,’ he said, seeming slightly shocked that I had walked over to him.

Dan simply smiled at us and walked away to leave us alone.

‘I think... I think we should swap numbers,’ I said.

I know I was being quite forward but I wasn’t quite sure what else I was supposed to say in this situation.

‘Yeah, sure,’ he said, pulling his phone from his pocket.

‘Thanks,’ I smiled at him after the exchange and I turned to walk away again. I was a few paces away before I heard Josh speak.

‘Sienna,’ he called after me. ‘I know we haven’t spoken much or anything, but, you did just ask for my number and I’m thinking, maybe, we could go out sometime?’ he asked in a rushed manner.

‘I’d like that,’ I smiled in return.
♠ ♠ ♠
All done now :)

If there seems to be enough people interested I might post a sequel to this, although I'm currently working on a Ronnnie Radke fic.

Please comment guys, I'd love to know what you thought :)

Thanks for reading,
Jen xx