Status: All done :)

Bones We Can Fix

Chapter Five

It wasn’t much longer that Warped tour came to a close. I was sad that I would have to leave because it had been an amazing experience, but I hadn’t spoken to Josh since the whole Vee and Max incident. They were still going strong and I had Dan and Jess to talk to.

Back in England, Vee continued to text Max. They were in a pretty solid relationship now, but neither had actually told their friends what was happening, nor did any of the fans know. I just assumed this was getting serious.

Meanwhile, Josh had got exactly what he wanted. I had left, I didn’t have his number, in fact, I didn’t have any of their numbers, and he never had to see me again.

I slowly began to forget about Warped and the boys, despite Vee’s occasional visits to Max, and my ankle gradually healed. As soon as my ankle was better All Time Low announced a concert in London; we couldn’t have been happier. After missing half of their set at Warped, we could now see them properly at a concert. I’d just have to be careful as to not injure myself again!

Naturally, it was amazing. I’ve never seen anyone with as much energy as Jack Barakat and the general banter with the audience just added to the whole feel of the show.

After it had finished, me and Vee were at the merch stand when I heard someone call my name.

‘Sienna?’

I turned to see a red-faced Jessica. I should have known she’d be here with her amazing taste in music!

‘Hey, Jess,’ I said smiling.

‘You know,’ she said as if she was telling me a secret, ‘Dan really regrets not getting your number at Warped. He kept asking Max to get it from Vee but he said he didn’t know her well enough to just ask for her friends number.’

‘Yeah right,’ I said rolling my eyes. Vee blushed.

‘Actually, have you heard about The Swarm?’ she asked suddenly.

‘The Thorpe Park thing?’ I asked. ‘Of course.’

‘Well, Matt has put me on the guest list for the VIP opening day and said I could take a friend so when he’s doing all his band related stuff I’d have someone to hang with and I was thinking, well, now that I’ve bumped into you again,’ I swear this girl could talk for England, ‘maybe you should come, and Vee, I’m sure Max would get her in anyway.’ Vee blushed again, which was unlike her. ‘So, you up for it?’

‘Urmm, I dunno,’ I said unsure.

‘Dan would want you there,’ she said.

‘Surely he’s taking his sister,’ I said.

‘Ok. I need a friend, please?’

Wow, emotional blackmail, really Jess?

‘Sure, I mean, I guess, if you really think I’d be wanted,’ I finally consented.

‘Brilliant,’ she smiled. ‘Let me have your number and I’ll let you have the details once I’ve spoken to Matt.’

‘Ok, thanks,’ I said as I gave her my number. ‘And before he asks, I don’t mind if you give it to Dan.’

Jess smiled and hugged me, then Vee, before saying her goodbyes and heading out of the venue.

Well this was going to be interesting…
♠ ♠ ♠
Don't think there are gonna be many chapters left of this one! Please let me know what you think, even if you don't like it!!

Jen xx