Status: I'm aiming for a chapter a week..But I have exams atm :\

I Never Meant Forever

Choose Your Fate

Andy POV

It was quite a big shock seeing Ash again, I thought I'd never get this chance yet here he was sitting next to me. I couldn't believe it, even if he was right next to me it just all felt like a dream. I looked over to him to see him so in his own world, I guess some things never change I thought to myself. I shuffled over so I was only inches away from his face, this would get his attention back.
It worked, his eyes locked with mine, but it was strange I could see that fear in his eyes, and his breathing sped up a bit. Maybe he still felt something for me, I thought to myself, though I knew I was wrong, I mean he has a girlfriend now. But I had to make sure, I just needed to hear him say it.

“Ash, do you still have feelings for me?” I asked, still leaning in close “umm…no, I’m sorry, when I met Kina I moved on..sorry Andy” he replied in a calm voice, also as if it was forced. Shh Andy, your only trying to make up excuses, cause you want him to still love you, I thought to myself as I sat back from him. I was hurt by his words, even though I had an amazing girlfriend and I knew he loved his aswell, I couldn't help but feel dissapointed by his answer. I guess a part of me still wanted to be with him. I stood up, I had to be alone right now and clear my head, I started to walk away but I heard Ash yell out to me “Andy, wait…I…I love…I love you”

I froze facing away from him. Did I just hear him clearly, or was it just my mind wanting to hear him say it that badly I mis heard what he actually said? "I'm sorry, I didn't hear you, what did you say Ash?" I asked still facing away from him, I couldn't llok at him. "I said..I love you Andy, I always have, I never stopped, though I love Kina, I've never been able to love her like I love you." he saidas I felt a hand on my shoulder. I turned to look at him, again our eyes locking. "I love you too Ash, I know before I told you I didn't but I was just scared...I love Robin but I could never forget you, I knew I truly loved you" I managed to whipser, I was afraid my voice would give away the fact I was holding back tears.

I closed my eyes as I looked to the ground, I couldn't believe this was happening. He has a girlfriend yet he still loves me, maybe he loves me but he wouldn't just leave his girlfriend for me, I mean he had said before he was thinking of marrying her. What had I done, he was happy, and I was happy, why did I need to make things complicated? I had to get away, I always ruined things for everyone. I ran along the beach leaving Ash standing there shocked. I knew he'd follow me so I needed to be quick while he was still in shock.

I ended up sitting on a small hill about 2 kilometres away from where I had been before with Ash. But there was a few bushes and low trees, which hid me from view, I hoped Ash would walk past if he decided to come this way looking for me. I just sat there for what felt like hours in silence, the only noice was me sniffling everyonce in a while. It was only then that I relised I had been crying. I felt like I had to leave Robin, how could I marry her or even be with her if I wanted to be with Ash? It wasn't fair on her, but there was nothing to my feelings with Ash, we couldn't be together even if I wanted to. I hated this, I knew whatever I did I was going to lose someone I loved dearly.

I heard the bushes behind me russling, I tried to be as quiet and still as possible hoping it was just an anial or something. A pair of hands covered my eyes and I let out a yell. I stopped strugling with the person when they spoke "shh calm down Andy it's just me, I didn't mean to scare you like that" it was only Ash. He sat next to me, while I tried to calm my heart beat down. He just chuckled to himself, yep still the same old Ash. "Your an ass you know" I said pounching him playfully in the arm "ouchh, your such a bully you know" he laughed as he put on a childish voice. Even if nothing would become of me and Ash, I was happy to have him back in my life, wait what happens when I go back home I thought. "Hey um Ash..what happens when we both leave here? Will I see you again?" I braced myself for the worse as I looked at him, he looked as if he was thinking something over. "Andy, I'm going back to England with Kina but...only to get my stuff, I think it's time I came home and back to the band..if you want me back that is?" he said looking at me in such a way that made me fall for him all over again.

"Of course your welcome back in the band, me and the guys have missed you so much!" I practically yelled, I was so happy that Ash was coming home, wait what about Kina? "What about Kina? is she coming home with you?" I asked, I knew she would be but I wanted to be sure, "No..Andy, I love her enough to leave her, I don't want to hurt her when I love someone else" he said looking at me. Before I could even say anything in protest I felt our lips crash together.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the delay or writing this chapter :\ Exams are done now and I've had friends staying at mine all week, but finally here it is, chapter 11 :)

I hope you all enjoy, let me know what you think and sorry for screw ups I know there is a few (:

You should all have a cookie on me ;) Can on, enjoy that cookie!!