Status: I'm aiming for a chapter a week..But I have exams atm :\

I Never Meant Forever

Take This To Heart

Ashley POV:

With each step I took, walking away from the the hotel, from Andy, the pain in my chest grew. I just wanted to turn around and run back to his room, to have him hold me and tell me everything was going to be ok, it would work out. But I can't do that, he doesn't love me, no one ever will, I'm not worth someone's love. I didn't even say bye to anyone, not that I'll really be missed, they will all probably be happier without me around anyways.

I finally managed to get a taxi to pull over. I looked back down the road I had been walking on, I guess a part of me expected to see Andy running after me, begging for me not to leave, but he wasn't. "International airport, thanks" I said hopping into the back seat. I wasn't sure if I was even going home, I just wanted to get away. I needed to be far from everything, I had caused so much trouble already.

My phone started going off, I looked to see the caller ID flashing Jake's name, crap, I forgot we we're going out today...I couldn't make myself answer it, so I just let it ring. He called 4 times, even texted me but in the end I think he got the idea I wasn't going to answer. I was nearly at the airport when my phone went off again, only this time it wasn't Jake, it was andy.

My hands were actually shaking as I picked up the phone "...hello?" my voice was starting to break as I held back the tears. "I know you won't call me, I broke up with Juliet, please don't leave Ash" his voice was like a scared childs, feeled with such fear, "I'm sorry, bye Andy" I manged to choke out, I just couldn't stay. I knew I would only hurt him if I stayed. With that I hung up the phone without waiting for his reply and stepping out of the taxi I picked up my bag and started to walk towards the doors.

My head was just a mass of thoughts, I couldn't think straight. Hearing Andy plead me to stay was breaking me down, but didn't he understand I had screwed up, that I couldn't stay. He broke up with Juliet, that was all my fault, what have I done? I never really liked her, I guess I was kind of jealous she had him, but she made him so happy and he broke up with her for me. This is why I needed to leave, I had caused so much hurt and pain, him being with me would only make things worse. As I past a bin, I dumped my phone, they couldn't find me now even if they tried. Good bye everyone and please forgive me Andy I thought to myself as I looked up at the board searching for a flight.

There were only a few flights within the next hour, and I need to leave before anyone got here to try and find me. I didn't want to go home to America and I couldn't even pronouce the other places so that just left England. I knew I was a coward for just simply running away but I couldn't deal with this. I'm Ashley Fuckin' Purdy for god sake, I don't fall in love...but was that really me, or just who everyone waned me to be? "Flight A782 for London boarding now" blared the speaker above my head, I guess this was it I thought as I handed my ticket over and walked down to board the plane.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks to everyone who has been reading :)
And the people who have subscribed, you make me smile, thank you so much!! :D
I hope your liking this story so far, let me know :P