Status: Active SO BE PATIENT LIFE IS FRIST .....i will update when my brain works

In Love With You

Spilled Coffee

I had 200 dollars from singing at the The Clam. I had been having a good time It felt as though everything was finally falling into place that I could be myself. Because of the cash I now had I was able to stay in a hotel. So today I decided that i would go out and get a sup a coffee and look around the town. I dressed in grey ripped skinnies,a blue DC shirt and my black converses. After I was dressed I grabbed my phone and wallet and went out.

Humming a song I walked down the street not thinking where I was going.I looked up and seen the a Starbucks. I smiled wide and happily skipped inside. What most don't know is I love Starbucks. Its my life. I walked in and went up to the counter.

"Hello How may I help you". The Boy asked. He couldn't be more than 20.

I smiled kindly."Can I get a Carmel Ice coffee extra carmel with whip cream".

"Sure your totally come to 6.25" The boy ask ringing me up.

"Thanks" I replied

I walked to the nearest table and took a seat my thoughts took over and I began to wonder what my father is doing. Is he worried about me or is he still the same. My thought were interrupted when the boy can up and gave me my coffee.
I took it from him and continued to sit and stare out the window. Deciding that stare and thinking would get me no where I got up to leave. As I walked to the door I was completely unaware that it was already open and someone was walking inside until we crashed.

"SHIT" I yelled as my coffee spilled on me. I was to busy with my shirt to ever notice the person yelling.

"Fuck Shit Im so so so sorry". The person said. It was then that I noticed that It was a man.

"Its ok happens to everyone" I replied still not looking up.

After deciding that I better get back to the hotel. I looked up and came face to face with the most beautiful pair of brown eyes.

"I really am sorry". He said again

"Really it ok Its just spilt coffee". I said

"Ok"He said after a moment.

"Look don't worry about it ok I have to be going see you around" I said making my leave.

I walked back to my hotel room thinking about where I had seen such eyes before.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry I have not beeen posting I have been Busy And i had no Idea where this sotry is going BUT I WILL NOT QUIT XD
So tell me what you think
-love jen jen