Status: Active SO BE PATIENT LIFE IS FRIST .....i will update when my brain works

In Love With You

Memories

I sat on the beach looking out toward the ocean. Thinking of the times were my life used to be hell, I thought about my father and what he was doing now? Did he miss me? Did he even cared just a little? Looking around i saw famliys laughing and playing together having the life I always dreamed. Thinking of all this made me think back to the beatings.

Flashback
(I WAS IN MY ROOM HIDIND JUST LIKE ANY OTHER BUT THE ONLY DIFFRENCE WAS HE WAAS DRUNK. WHEN THIS HAPPENED THE BEATINGS WHERE THE WORSED I WAS SO CAUGHT IN MY THOUGHTS I DIDNT HEAR MY DOOR OPEN UNTIL HE YELLED " GET YOUR ASS OFF THAT BED"! I QUICKLY JUMPED ASNFASTNAS I COULD WHICH TO HIM WAS NOT FAST ENOUGH SO HE GRABED ME BY MY HAIR AND STARTED TO YELL TELLING ME IT WAS MY FAULT MY MOTHERD DIED? THAT IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN ME THAT DIED. AND I BELIVED HIM SOME HOW I KNEW HE SHOULD HAVE BEEN ME)

I was so caught in my thoughts I failed to notice someone yell "watch out" until it was to late and a ball hit me snapping me out of my thoughts.

"I am so sorry" I heard some one say and I lift my head to see the big brown eyes of brian. "Are you ok?"

"Yes Im fine thanks should have been paying attention" I said

"HEY BRIAN IS SHE OK" someone yelled.

"YEA SHE FINE" he called back. "So um do you want to come over and hang with us."

"Oh no I have to be going but thanks by the way" I saied getting up and leaving but not before i yell out a goodbye.
Hmmmmmm I thought I really hope I seen brian again.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys sorry for not updating just laptops got taken up atthe end of school im on my nook to updated plus i had no idea where this is going so i am really sorry and i plan on getting on the ball again. I sorry itz so short i cwanted to stop it there

Used elaphant eyes
-----jennifer