Sequel: Where Have You Been?

Can't Stop Lovin' You

Your Love is the Cure

Savannah couldn’t take the guilt inside of her. She couldn’t take a look at her son and Jack without wanting to grunts loudly. Running out of words, Savannah decided to run out of Alex’s room, getting away from Jack and Shane.

Left in confusion, Shane looked up toward Jack and spoke no word. Jack wanted to run after Savannah but he knew Savannah would be in good hands, so he decided to take Shane out of Alex's room and walked toward Alex.

"Where is she?" Jack whispered so Shane wouldn't hear anything.

"In the balcony, with Riley." Alex gulped. "What's going on man? What did you two talk about?" He asked.

Glancing toward the boy, Alex couldn't help but to notice how look alike Shane and Jack were. He glanced over Jack as he looked toward Shane back and forth. Alex shook his head a couple times as he gave Jack the-explain-everything-now-look.

“Shane, this guy right here is Uncle Alex.” Jack said, introducing Alex to the little boy he had on his hand.

“Hey little buddy!” Alex grinned as he shook Shane’s hand.

“Hello Uncle Alex.” Shane greeted him back politely.

“You clearly are Savannah’s little boy. Only Savannah and Martha can teach boys like us that kind of manner.” Alex chuckled.

“You knew Nana?” Shane asked sincerely. “Did you know she went to heaven?” He added.

Alex froze up when he heard what Shane said. Not expecting the news, Alex looked toward Jack’s direction, as then Rian joined them inside the room and Alex told Rian about what happened to Martha. Waiting for Savannah to calm down, Jack asked Alex and Rian to play along with Shane with everything they had.

As the day was getting late and the moon was already rising, Riley calmed down and went back to her son as she hugged him tight. Savannah told Shane that she was sorry for running out of the blunt with no reason at all, leaving him all alone with Jack.

"Its okay, mom." Shane smiled as his little fingers lace around Savannah's.

"So, what did you and these boys talk about?" Savannah asked.

"No way, you're a girl, and we're having our boys talk. Not girls talk." Jack stopped Savannah before she could even ask for more.

"Not wanting to interrupt your boys talk, but I think I need to go home." Savannah said, lifting Shane off the floor as she headed toward the door but was stopped right away by Jack.

"I'll drive you home." Jack grinned as he opened the door, taking a little bow as if he was a servant.

---

"He's asleep yet?" Jack approached Savannah once she went out of Shane's room

Jack was crossing his hands outside Shane's room as he tried to take peek inside to make sure his son was asleep for good. As Savannah nodded, Jack smiled and approached Savannah with just the same calming sense of smile. Leaning down toward the girl in front of her, Jack barely said a word for one good minute. They were just standing in front of each other, taking a very good luck on each other's eyes. Trying to catch a glance they haven't shared for a very long time.

"We can restart everything." Jack whispered.

"I left to save your career." Savannah gasped.

"Let's stop being this ridiculous." Jack smiled as he put his hands on Savannah's waist.

They were so close that Savannah could feel Jack's breath as close as Jack could feel Savannah's. Savannah waited for Jack's move as he let out a slight breath before leaning closer to Savannah and their lips were finally crashed. Jack missed the sense of these sweet kisses they used to share.

Having his hands on Savannah's hip and her hands on his shoulder, Savannah swallowed Jack's sweet lip as he let the vanilla flavored gloss filled his mouth over as their tongues battled each other's. They pulled off for a while to catch a little breath before Jack led Savannah toward the couch and their lips reattached. Letting Savannah took control and got on top of him, Jack grinned over the pleasure she was offering him. Jack had done something similar to it for many times, but never did he felt as alive as he was with Savannah.

"No, I can't." Savannah gasped as she pulled herself away from Jack.

"Van, what's wrong?" Jack asked in confusion.

"The last time we did something like that, it didn't end good." Savannah said, letting out her anxiety.

"End? Van, it hadn't end just yet. Yes we made a couple of huge mistakes, but that's what makes us here tonight. Look, Van. I will do everything to make you and Shane happy." Jack said, approaching Savannah on the other side of the couch.

Jack gave Savannah that warm smile as he held her closer than ever. Jack hadn't told his parents about Savannah's come back with Shane, but he planned to. When Savannah was already calmed down, Jack asked him to sit down and talk everything out. Including their future together, and Savannah was more than glad to know Jack was being responsible.

Just when they were talking, Jack's phone rang loudly as he rolled his eyes when he found Maddie was the one who called. Picking up the phone half-heartedly, Jack told Maddie that everything between them was over. Savannah felt horrible about Maddie but was happy he dumped Maddie for her.

"We have to sign him up for school." Jack said as he grabbed a glass of water and went up to the fridge. "And we need to do grocery shop." He added as he sat down.

"I miss you so much." Savannah mumbled but Jack got that one.

"I miss you more, you know." Jack smiled as he put his hands on Savannah's.

"You heard?" Savannah blushed.

"I just want to cuddle you all night. Fix everything, fill in each other's life..." Jack stopped. "I sound like Alex, don't I?"

Nodding with a big smile on her face, Jack knew Savannah could finally accept him back to her life. As they list down some kindergartens for Shane to attend, they filled in each other with their own stories. Still being the same old silly Jack, Savannah fell much deeper in love with the figure in front of him.

Without any doubt, Savannah stood up from the chair she was sitting on as she walked toward Jack and kissed him passionately. Not pulling himself away, Jack decided to let the kiss went on until Savannah part her tongue from Jack's, gasping for a little air.

"I can do this all night." Jack smiled as he noticed Savannah was blushing.

"I'm sorry about that, I jusst can't help myself. I've missed you way too much." Savannah said in a breath as Jack stood up and leaned over Savannah's ear.

"But I can wait until we're ready to tell our son the truth. I love you, Savannah Tracy Ash." Jack whispered.

Blushing because of what Jack just said, Savannah smiled toward the guy in front of her as he gave Savannah a kiss on her cheek and told her to get some rest. Savannah went to her bedroom as Jack decided to crash by the living room.

AS the sun rises after the dawn, Jack was already falling deep in his sleep, meanwhile Savannah was already busy making breakfast in the kitchen for three. As the sun rises higher, Shane was finally awake. Walking out of his room, Shane found Jack was sleeping on the couch as he walked pass him and headed to the kitchen instead.

"Mom, why is uncle Jack sleeping on the couch?" Shane asked the moment he found his mother.

"Our guest room is still a mess. Remember what Nana told you?" Savannah leaned down to her son.

"Never let your guest sleeps in a messy room? That's why we should make our room, right mommy?" Shane asked as Savannah nodded.

The clock showed 7 am and Jack was still asleep on the couch, but Shane and Savannah had just finished their breakfast. Just when Savannah was about to bathe Shane, the little guy held his mother's hand tighhter than before. With a little concern, Savannah stopped her steps and looked at the boy. Slowly, Shane whispered that he likes seeing her with Jack because Shane thought Savannah looked happy.

"I like your mom too, Shane." Jack said out of nowhere. "Oh by the way, what are you two doing in that pajamas? Don't we have a lot of things to do today, Savannah?” Jack asked.

Jack reminded Savannah about signing Shane up for school as she quickly gets Shane and herself to bath while Jack took a shower in the other bathroom inside the house. As they were all dressed up neatly, Jack grabbed the car key and they visited the school they have picked for Shane.

After signing him to school, Jack drove to his parents’ house. Not expecting Jack to bring Savannah back to their place, Jack’s mother was a little surprised. Savannah froze up the moment the door was cracked open, but Jack held her tight, giving her that soothing sense. Letting Savannah and Shane entered their house.

“Hi Joyce.” Savannah greeted as she hugged her tight.

Savannah couldn’t say or do anything but to hug her tighter, it was obvious Savannah had missed the figure she was hugging, and she hugged her even tighter when Joyce asked how Martha was. Joyce was just as bummed as Savannah when she heard the news as Jack decided to pull her away from his son and Savannah.

Slowly, Jack explained everything. Pointing over Shane’s direction, Jack started to convince his mother that Shane really was his. He even explained that Shane was the reason Savannah had to leave him and Baltimore. Hearing all that, Joyce’s heart melted. She called Savannah to come over her alone as she did.

“I am more than glad to welcome you back, dear.” Joyce said, rubbing Savannah’s cheek. “I am so happy to have a grandson from Jack.” She smiled.

Running out of words, Savannah hugged Joyce tightly as she dropped a tear from her eyes. But not wanting Shane to know just yet, she quickly wiped it away. Just then, Jack kneel down before Savannah and proposed her in front of his mother.

Savannah was glad when she heard Jack would marry her and there was no way she could say no. Savannah was also happy that Jack’s family could welcome her and Shane. They didn’t want to rush things, so they took it one by one. To get Shane closer to Jack was the first thing they did, and in the mean time, Savannah was busy working things up with Riley.

Savannah knew Shane must know everything sooner or later, but she decided to let Shane adapted with the new environment. And everything seemed to be working just good, and for that she couldn’t ask for more. She knew this story of her life had not come to an end just yet, the new pages were about to written, and more than that, she knew that these new pages would be written with a lot of helps coming from her best friends.
♠ ♠ ♠
So this is the last chapter of this fanfic. What do you think? :D

And, sorry I suck at writing endings. However, enjoy!
-Amelia

(Check out the sequel here)