Status: Out and About...Work in progress...

Love Remains the Same

Prologue

Image

It was 8 o clock in the morning and Nicka Parker was comfortably laying asleep on her bed.

-"Nicka! You better wake up!" Her mother shouted, waking her up.

She craked open her eyes lazily, got up and headed for the shower. Half an hour later she went downstairs for breakfast.

-"What are you plans for today?"Her mother asked "And dont tell me homework, because its saturday. You are not going to spend you weekend in you room"

-"Mom! I have to get into college you know?" She asked,annoyed. "And today I have auditions for theatre school, anyway."

-"Thats lovely dear!" Her mother exclaimed.

_"Well I gotta run" Nicka replied.She came downstairs after brushing her teeth and combing her short hair, that was kind of messy, no matter how hard she tried to straighten it.

-"Nicka Parker! You are not going out dressed like that!" Her mother said, sternly.

-"Whats wrong with my clothes?"Nicka asked.

-"You look like a boy!" Her mother said.

Nicka just rolled her eyes and got out of the house.
♠ ♠ ♠
JUST GETTING STARTED...MAYBE I'LL POST CHAPTER 1 TODAY...A NEW AUTHOR WILL BE POPPING IN SOON.

COMMENTS AND SUBSCRIPTIONS???

LOVE YOU ALL