Status: Hope you enjoy, especially if you have a strong dislike of the Disney Princesses the way that I do. Will write more at your request!

True Love's Kiss

True Love's Kiss

Belle's Point of View
I was going to kill her. I had till sundown to find him, and if I didn’t, I would have her head.
How did HE end up being the maiden in distress anyway? I was way too pretty for armor! But I digress. I had to find my prince.
The soul of the person I most hate, besides Cindy? That would be my ex-husband, Beast.
It had ended roughly. I caught him cheating with some she-wolf! I was heartbroken, but Char was well worth it.
So I returned to that stuffy cottage in the woods, to find Beast crying, as usual. After slapping him hard across the face, I listened to him talk and whine and moan. For hours. My ears nearly bled.
Her voice suddenly pierced the air like the knife I would put through her heart:
“The weight you bear is much too great. You may leave the presence of the person you most hate.
Now to Land of the Dead you must travel to watch the rest of your story unravel.”
The chilling voice ceased.
“Land of the Dead, Land of the Dead,” I murmured. I grabbed Beast by the collar. “Where’s the nearest cemetery?”
“About a mile.” I let him go and went on my way. I was running out of time.
It was quiet, creepy, dead. You know everything you would expect in a graveyard.
How do I give dead people life? It’s not possible. The sun was setting; I was nearly out of time. As strong as I try to be, I did something I DON’T do: I began to cry. Each teardrop landed at my feet, atop a small dying flower.
Before I knew it that flower had grown, and that excruciating voice returned again.
“You’ve given life to the formerly dead and all that piteous crying has cleared your head.
I am obliged to transport you to my hiding place, where true love’s kiss won’t save you face.”
In the next moment I sat upon… a rollercoaster? I looked at my surroundings. Cindy’s hiding place was Disney World.
I saw Char chained at the end of the track. I ran on the track. In heels. Is this what love does to women?
I was nearly eye to eye with Char when I ran into something. Of course there’s a glass wall. She was an evil witch, but she was definitely no dumb blonde.
I needed something to break that window, but what? I looked at Cindy.
“Cinderella,” I said. “You know, there’s a reason you’re named after the ASH and not the FIRE. You worked to get to where you were and then you stopped. I don’t know why so many little girls want to be exactly… like… you. Well… not anymore.”
You know what they say, desperate times call for desperate measures and she was about to walk a mile in my shoes. I grabbed her by her darkened hair and slammed her head into that glass wall.
The bitch would live, against my deepest wishes. Char was a rag doll, abused by a little girl who didn’t know better. I ran to Char and liberated him from his chains. I let Cindy watch as Char and I reunited. I let it soak into her evil, weakened soul that I was the one he loved; I was the one he wanted.
I let her watch as Char and I shared true love’s kiss.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok, this is the only other chapter for now, so if you think this is worth me writing more, subscribe and leave a message. I won't disappoint, even if I'm only writing for one person.

While you are finished reading this, I would absolutely LOVE if you would read, comment and subscribe to my other project, Serendipity's Diary!

Your comments and suggestions mean the world to me, they really do. And I try to be an honest person, so I absolutely love your honest feedback! Love you!!!

XOXO,
Errbear