From Brilliant to Brutal

the police

I thought my life would get better, I thought my secret with mother would stop, but it didn’t!
The police got to school and I felt excited but scared as I didn’t want to have to go through the story again. When my head teacher was telling the police officer what had been happening over the past few months, the nurse went and got all her files on me, with everything she had ever reported on me since I started the school. She opened it and I saw some of the pictures she had taken of me when she was looking at cuts and bruises on my body and I was scared at what I saw. I never thought that I looked like that, when I had been in showers and baths I refused to look at my body as I didn’t want to see how bad I looked like. I also noticed on the pictures of my body that I had got a lot thinner. I looked anorexic. By the look on the police officers face he thought that was the problem but then saw the other pictures and realised what was happening.
As I stood in Mr Hill’s office watching the police officers, the school nurse, and my form tutor (who was just as shocked by the pictures as the police officer and she had never seen them before) talking about me and looking at my school records of behaviour and my medical files I realised how much my head was hurting, blood was still pouring down the side of my head. the younger looking female police officer looked around the office and noticed me in the corner, she tapped the other police officer on the shoulder and I knew I would have to explain about how I got the gash down the side of head.
The nurse intervened just in time, she told the police the whole story from the start everything I had ever told her, it sounded as though she was dieing to get it out, but she kept repeating that they cant phone mother as my beatings would be worse.
They told her that they would have to but would make sure nothing ever happened to me, I didn’t believe her. Why should I the only person I believe was the nurse, I knew she was the only one that wouldn’t phone, everyone else always did.
The police officer told me I would have to go with her, I was scared but the school nurse reassured me. I went with them to the police car, wondering if this would be the end of my misery!
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry this is a bit shorter than some of the others

it might not make that much sense as i wrote it when i was half asleep sorry

please comment on what you think