Road to Dreams

Chapter 1

Sitting in a chair while people did my make up and hair before a photoshoot wasn't something new to me.
Claira shouted "Sammi! We are ready for your to come on set when your ready with your hair, make-up and have your first set of clothes."
I walked back out of my house onto my parents property which was 15 acres of land an hour and half from Detroit. It wasn't a normal photoshoot it was for Fox Racing, which was an awesome experience because I got to sit on my KTM 125cc dirtbike. Positing for the photos came naturally to me since I've been doing it since I was ten years old. In the middle of my shoot I hear my iPhone ringing to "Kickstart My Heart," and I knew I had to answer it.
I ran to my phone and answered, "Hey Ryan. I thought that was you calling me."
"Hey Sammi. You guessed right on it was me calling you. Are you flying around the states or just at your parents house?"
"I am at my parents house right now at a shoot actually there. Why what's up?
"I am actually at RedBud Track practicing for the MX races. I was gonna actually stop by and see everybody."
"Sounds good to me just let me know when your close by. We are rapping up the shoot soon."
I ended the phone call and headed back to the shoot. I had a huge smile on my face and Claira knew why I was. We finished the shoot and I was just so glad to get off all my racing gear. I didn't actually professionally race I rode for fun and made appearances at events sometimes. I go in my bedroom at my parents place to find some clothes to wear since, it was sort of warm outside. I picked out hot pink sundress and grabbed my cowboy boots since I was gonna go out on our dirt bike track. Just as soon went outside I saw a RV that was a medium size pull up and though 'What the hell is going on' I didn't think too much about it. Until I saw the door open....