I Will Always Be There

Tell Me "What Now?!"(SNEAK PEAK)

~There is no POVs in this chapter. Since the majority of you wanted Choice A soooo This is it ~

"Why did you take me away from my room, Justine?" Jasmyn asked her friend Justine as she crossed her arms.

Justine is one of the few friends the Jasmyn has that is a true magical being.

"Because I know what just happened back there.... Your a fucking mess right now..." Justine said as Jasmyn sat down on the bed that was in the room.

"Fine.... But where are we because we are definitely not your room or nowhere near your house..??" Jasmyn asked as she took in her surroundings.

Everything in the room was red, the walls, the curtains, the bedspread, everything even the wood.

Jasmyn frowned realizing where she was. Justine saw this and sat down next to Jasmyn and patted her head.

"Um...Yeah....He is one of the reason....actually he is the reason I got you......."Justine shrugged

"Where is he?! " Jasmyn growled under her breath as her eyes begun to glow.

Due to previous events Jasmyn is now way passed pissed and would blow even at the smallest things that she usually ignore.

"Well....He is suppose to be 'talking' to someone right now... OH!!! He also told me to tell you that he wants you to spend the night here..."

"That better not be Sebastian....' Jasmyn growled to herself then asked 'Anything else?"

"Yeah....He left a note on your bed back there...."

Jasmyn's eye twitched slightly as she forced a smile on her face knowing that it is a matter of minutes before Sebastian came here.

Justine noticed how angry Jasmyn was and started to get nervous because she never saw Jasmyn lose her composure.

"I'm going to get Grell in here so you can discuss things..."

"Fine......"

Justine hopped off the bed and walked out of the room, to find Grell arguing with a young man.

"BUT ACE!!!" Grell cried to the brown haired man.

"No, I not letting MY Jasmyn stay here with the likes of you, in her state that she is in.."Ace said firmly.

Ace is a leaned tall man with brown hair with bangs. He also has browns eye and wears black glasses.

"BUT WHY?! YOU ARE NOT JAMES!! AND I'M HER BEST FRIEND!!!"

"But I am her-"

"GRELL!!! JASMYN WANTS TO TALK TO YOU!!!" Justine yelled, grabbing the attention of both males as she approached them.

"Justine......" Grell said as he crossed his arms across his chest.

"Grell, May I ask how is this man??"

"My name is Ace." Ace said while holding out his hand.

Justine looked at him as if he was crazy.

"And What relationship do you have with Jasmyn...'Ace'?"

"I am her-"

A loud thump came from the room Jasmyn was in.

"What the-?!" Those three yelled as they ran into the room
♠ ♠ ♠
OK Here is a sneak peak since It is a long time since I talked to you peoples. And I am a super nice person and I know you guys are just dying for this chapter. There will be a lot of things uncovered in this chapter like who is Ace, and James. Well you would know if you chosed Choice A BTW That will be the next chapter. NO IFs ANDs OR BUTs!!!!

Anyways School Is fucking hell we had a pep rally and the cheerleaders wore some small ass fucking uniforms I talking about booty shorts and tights ass tanks tops and they are 11, 12, and 13 year olds and none of them can rock booty shorts like Alois and their routine made them look like strippers with out the pole.....

Sorry that was my daily rant!!! COMMENT LOVE

MORE U COMMENT FASTER I WRITE!!!!!!!!!!