Starts With Hello

Chapter 1

‘’Skyler!!’’ Avery screamed, as we were getting ready for work.
‘’What!?’’ I screeched and walked into her room.
‘’Zayn, is single now!’’ She pointed to the television, while curling her eye lashes with the other hand.
‘’Whoa, what?’’ I sat down on Avery’s big fluffy bed in shock and listened to the annoying news reporter say, ‘’You’ve heard it hear first ladies, Zayn Malik is single as he said yesterday in One Directions interview.’’
‘’Zayn how is your relationship going?’’ The same lady asked him.
‘’Well love, we just recently broke up, we both agreed that we were better off just friends.’’ He smiled with a broken smile, I knew when he was sad and when he was happy.
‘’That’s crazy…’’ I looked at Ave. Shouldn’t I be happy he is single? No. He is amazing but I feel bad, he deserves to be happy right? Correct. You are probably wondering what I look like and what Avery look like. Well, me? I have medium blond hair, blue eyes, I’m about 5’3, and I’m Irish, kind of look like Niall but not, We are both leprechauns, and I use to live in LA but I moved to London a few months ago, I love this place so much more. My best friend Avery (Ave) we have been best friends since 4th grade she has the same looks as me but we are completely different I guess you could say, but people say we are like sisters, we always planned to move to London since we met, and we couldn’t believe it until we did it. She is also blond and has blue eyes… I think I kinda forgot oh well, She is taller than me but we are still best friends. We are now working at this little café, it’s a great job we love it so much, Oh wow I totally forgot to say how old we are.. We are 18 well I’m almost 19 but that doesn’t matter.

I walked back in to my room and started to put my eye liner on when my computer beeped. I walked over to it and my twitter followers were blowing up my time line and mentions. One person said.
‘’Hey @lollaugh14 @ZaynMalik is single you and him can run off into the sunset.’’ I laughed at that.
The next one said ‘’@ZaynMalik you are meant to be with @Lollaugh14.’’ Wonder what he is gonna say about that.
One more said. @Lollaugh14 Are you in Westminster
love? We should meet up, since everyone says we should. -Zayn’’
‘’AHH!! AVERY GET YOUR CABOOST IN HERE!!’’ I SCREAMED AND DANCED JUMPED ON MY BED.
‘’WHY? ARE YOU GETTING ATTACKED?’’
‘’NO LOOK AT MY TWITTER NOW!!’’ She sat in my swirl chair and read my mentions… she just sat there in shock.
‘’You are gonna reply to this right? RIGHT?’’ She laughed and jumped on my bed with me.
What do I say?
‘’@ZaynMalik yeah I am in London right this second. We should meet, DM me?’’ Ave typed. Then I checked my Direct Messaging.
‘’Hey Lollaugh14, Would you mind if I came over? So we could meet?’’
‘’ZaynMalik… of course not but I have work until 5’’
‘’Lollaugh14 no problem.. I will be over at 6:30. ‘’
I gave him my address and talked to him for a few moments then I realized I had an hour and a half to get to work, so I said my goodbyes.
‘’Av we have to leave now. You ready?’’
She was in the kitchen drinking her coffee and eating her cereal.
‘’Yeah lets go. Wait what were you and Zayn talking about?’’ she poked my side.
‘’Nothing, oh by the way Louis is coming over tonight with Zayn.’’ I smiled and locked the door behind us.
She stopped causing me to walk into her. ‘’Excuse me? LOUIS IS COMING OVER!?’’ She turned and shook me while yelling...
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys thanks for checking out my fan fiction I feel like this one might actually be a good one but we will see if you like it please comment and tell me what you like about it okay thanks(:
-skye<3