Starts With Hello

Chapter 3

Skye’s pov:
I made pancakes for the boys as they tackled them down I went to wake Ave up. She was passed out on the love seat, I walked up to her and I jumped on her and started to tickle her. ‘’GOOD MORNING SLEEPY HEAD!!! GETTCHA BUTT OUT OF BED!’’ I screamed while tickling her to death. ‘’Oh…Kay…stop…tickling me.’’ She said between breaths. ‘’Fine get up, before they eat the rest of the pancakes.’’ I got off her and walked into the kitchen. ‘’Skyler what are you guys doing today?’’ Louis said with his mouth full. ‘’Not sure why?’’ I breathed out after a gulp of orange juice. ‘’Want to come to our interview?’’ Zayn asked quickly. ‘’I was going to ask that!’’ Louis punched Zayn in the arm. ‘’ Yeah, I’m up for it let me check with Ave.’’ I said pulling my hair up into a ponytail. ‘’ AVE!!’’ I screamed. ‘’My answer is yes!’’ She yelled after me.
‘’Well there you have it, it’s a yes.’’ I smiled and flipped another pancake.
~ ~ ~ ~
The boys took us over to meet the boys before the interview.
‘’Hey guys, this is Skyler and Avery.’’ Zayn put his arm around me.
‘’Hi’’ Liam smiled.
‘’What’s good?’’ Niall said with his Irish accent that makes me smile all the time.
‘’Ello love.’’ Harry flipped his hair.
‘’Hi.’’ Ave and I both said it at the same time.
‘’Are you guys ready to go?’’ Liam hugged Zayn.
‘’Yeah, lets gooooo!’’ Harry ran outside yelling.
‘’Oh that boy is crazy.’’ I shook my head.
‘’So Avery and Skye, what’s your favorite song by us?’’ Niall asked.
‘’Stand Up.’’ I blushed and looked up at Zayn.
‘’Why?’’ Liam asked.
‘’It..has..’’ Ave cut me off.
‘’Because it reminds her of Zayn.’’ She blurted out.
‘’Well… Everything About You, reminds her of Louis!’’ I yelled.
Then Ave and I just sat still beaming red, we were so embarrassed.
Zayn wrapped his arms around and squeezed me so tight. I was laughing so hard I snorted… that was awkward. I sat up straight and started laughing again.
We got to the radio station and I freaked out because it was the station I listened to all the time. The girls had to sit behind the boys while they did their interview, all I could see was Zayn talking and smiling and just being happy, it was his happy smile.
‘’So boys, I see that you have brought some girls with you.’’ The interviewer smiled and gestured to us. All the girls blushed and looked at each other.
Niall jumped up and turned around to us and started pointing at Liam’s girl , then Harry’s girl, and his girl, he finally made his way over to Avery and I and introduced Ave first.
‘’This is Avery, she is Louis friend.’’ He high-fived Avery. Walked over to me and started laughing probably remembering earlier on the way over here.
‘’And this is Snorty, sorry I mean Skyler, Zayn’s friend.’’ I laughed and punched Niall in the arm.
‘’Zayn, how did you and Skyler meet?’’ He raised one eyebrow.
‘’Well, it started off on Twitter, she was following me, and we just started talking, and everyone wanted us to meet. So I met her and we instantly became friends.’’ He winked at me. Oh God his eyes, him his outfit was adorable, he was wearing a red jersey, a hat, and tight black jeans that he sort of sagged. Which made me blush, like usual.

‘’Hey Skye, what are you doing later?’’ Zayn walked next to me and put his arm around me.
‘’ Probably nothing, why?’’ I put my arm around his waist.
‘’Want to get something to eat?’’ He whispered into my ear.
‘’Sounds great what time?’’
‘’6? Awesome I’ll pick you up.’’ He pulled me tighter and we walked some more.
They dropped Avery and I off at our house and ran inside, I had to tell I was going crazy not being able to scream ‘’ I have a date with Zayn Malik!’’ haha. But I kept my cool.
‘’So, Skye’’ She closed the door and walked over to the couch…
‘’Yeah?’’
‘’Why were you acting so weird on the way here?’’
‘’Okay fine, I HAVE A DATE WITH ZAYN TONIGHT.’’
‘’Um, when were you planning on telling your best friend?’’
‘’Now.’’ I laughed.
‘’ What time? Lets go pick out your outfit.’’ She pulled me up and dragged me into my room.
‘’6.’’
‘’Well that means we only have an hour and a half. Lets go!’’ She opened my closet and started throwing clothes at me and the ground. She was going crazy, soon I was sitting in a mountain of clothes. ‘’How about this?’’ She finally pulled out a really cute summery dress and threw it at me.
‘’Fine.’’ I got up and went into the bathroom to change, I walked out and she had the biggest smile, like the smile you get on Christmas. She grabbed some really cute flip flops and she looked at my toes and started pulling my nail polish out and painted them pink. She was good at this stuff, unlike me.
I straightened my hair and glossed my lips. I was finally ready to go.
The doorbell rang and my heart felt like it stopped. I was going insane inside. Avery got the door and I heard footsteps in the living room and I felt like I couldn’t breathe.
I walked out and I saw Zayn wearing the same thing, I could smell him a mile away, that’s okay he smelt amazing and he looked really cute.
‘’H…h…hi.’’ He finally stuttered.
‘’Hey.’’ I fluttered my eyes.
‘’ You look… beautiful.’’ He grabbed my hand.
‘’ Thank you. You don’t look bad yourself.’’ I managed to say.
‘’Are you ready?’’
‘’Yeah, bye Ave!’’
‘’ Hey have her back by midnight you crazy kids.’’
‘’Yes mom.’’ I smiled and walked out.

---
He helped me out of the car with his hands covering my eyes.
‘’Where are we?’’ I tried looking, but failed.
‘’ Somewhere.’’ I felt him breathe.
‘’Okay…well. Can you take your hands off my eyes?’’
‘’ Not yet.’’ He sat me down in what I seemed to be a chair.
‘’Okay here you go.’’ He took his hands off my eyes.
‘’ Whoa.’’
‘’You like?’’ He gushed. All I could see was the ocean, sunset, a table set up, and candles. I smelt my favorite, pasta.
‘’You did this in an hour?’’ I sounded so shocked.
‘’Well, with the help of these guys.’’ He pointed to Liam, Niall, Harry, and Louis. They were all dressed up as waiters. Made me giggle.
‘’You didn’t have to do all this you know that right?’’ I planted my head into my hands.
‘’Yes, yes I did.’’ I grabbed my hand and looked into my eyes.
‘’ Hello, I am Harry, I will be giving you your food, if you need anything you can ask anyone of us, but if you need a drink ask Liam. See you both in a little while.’’ Harry smiled and the boys walked away.
‘’Zayn? Why?’’ I squeezed his hand.
‘’ I like you, you deserve this.’’ He kissed my hand.
‘’ Oh gosh. You are making me blush too much, you are too cute.’’ I laughed.
‘’That’s what they say.’’ He wiggled his eyebrow.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks(: