Status: Maybe every other week, if not sooner

The Love Games

The Love Games Chapter 3

The Love Games ~Chapter 3
Venus’ P.O.V

I crawled out from under the bed and dusted fake dust off my shoulders. I peeked from behind the door beside Caspian.

“ Venus?!” Clark and Krystal yell in unison.

“ Sup.” I said casually.

“ Did you hear any of the conversation?” Clark stuttered.

“ Plenty enough.” I growled.

“ Look Venus-“ Clark started.

“ I don’t want to hear it, you can’t start liking someone before you know who they are or anything about them!” I said through clenched teeth.
“ Just let me explain!” Clark thrashed.

“ You have nothing to explain.” I spat out, like it was poison in my mouth.

The final word was said, I stomped out of the room throwing Krystal a friendly smile getting one in return.

I walked to the kitchen, finding 13 pair of eyes on me. My breath caught in my throat and I started to breathe slowly.

“ What are you looking at?” I said eyeing them.

“ Obviously you.” A pink team member snorted with a nasally voice.

“ Shut up, Tiffany.” Corin glared.

“ Hey Venus. Looking good.” Archer winked at me.

“ Archer, baby, what the hell?” Corin said.

“ Corin. We aren’t dating. No need to get jealous.” Archer said.

“ Guys, shut up, both of you!” A blue team member yelled.

I opened the fridge door and took a pudding cup, one popped right back, and I blinked once and closed the fridge.

“ Baby! Where you going?” Archer called after me.

I ignored him and went in my room. I saw Clark already sitting on the bed.
I plopped down beside him and ate my pudding. I threw it in the garbage, along with the spoon. I put my face in my hands and sighed.

I laid down on the bed and turn to the side. I pulled my legs up to my chest. I shut my eyes closed and let out a shaky breath.

Feeling the bed dip beside me, I snapped my eyes open. The heat radiating off his body drove me crazy.

I turned so I was facing him. Scaring me, I saw him really close and staring at me. I jumped out of bed and calmed myself down.

“ SHIT!” I yelled.

“ Sorry…” Clark chuckled.

“ I’m sleeping on the floor.” I said.

“ Um, okay.” Clark sighed.

I took 2 pillows and the big fluffy blanket and one of the sheet covers.

I laid the sheet cover down on the ground, positioned the two pillows, lay down and snuggled in the blanket. Soon, I was in darkness, and then the nightmare happened.

**Nightmare** [Spoiler: Flashback!!!]

“ Only because I wanted to make you jealous!” I cried.

“ Prove to that you care about me then.” He glared.

“ Okay.” I said with my throat dry.

In this isolated room, the music boomed from the high school party. My head was spinning from all the alcohol I drank.

I sauntered over to the bathroom and took a razor. I walked over to him and pressed it against my skin.

Awaking from the dream with a sudden jolt, I felt slick, covered in sweat.

My heart was at an uneven pace and my breaths were turned to pants.

Running a hand through my long hair, I was shocked how I could ever remember that memory, that life changing memory.

I felt wetness running down my cheek. Realizing it was tears; I couldn’t make them stop falling. Soon, tears turned to sobs, sobs turns to full out crying.

Loud crying, that’s for sure.

“ Venus?” Clark said with his voice thick with sleep.

“ W-w-what?” I hiccupped.

“ Are you-u-u-u *yawn* okay?” Clark asked.

“ NO-O-O-O-O-O-O!” I cried out.

Now full awake Clark sat up and flinched when he saw me, with my hands on my face, wet hands.

“ Venus, sweetheart, what happened?” Clark asked.

“ Horrible-dream-nightmare.” I managed to get out.

“ Come here.” Clark said.

I stood up and lay down on the bed beside Clark. He wrapped his arms around me, a hug.

But afterwards, I drifted in a calming sleep. No more nightmares, no more nightmares.

**MORNING**

Morning, ah, the sun greets me by burning my eyes, very pleasant to wake up too.

I walked out of the bed and looked through the closet marked “ Girl Clothes”.

Opening it up, I gasped. These were my favorite clothes! I looked all around and settled on a graphic tee shirt and skinny ripped jeans.

Taking a look at the shoes, I picked on some black Converse and slipped them on.

I sauntered over to the washroom and opened it. First thing I saw: Clark, shirtless.

Widening my eyes, I gasped. Holy SHIT, he actually had abs. Shit, yes he did.

“ Oh. Hi Venus.” Clark flashed me a smile.

“ Hi.” I replied.

I finished getting ready and walked to the kitchen for breakfast. Again, everyone looked at me.

“ Everyone. Today will be your interviews.” Bruno said walking to the living room.

“ Who’s interviewing us?” I asked.

“ Flick Cesarean.” Bruno said.

“ What?” I wrinkled my nose.

“ Sounds like Ceaser Flickerman in The Hunger Games.” Archer snickered.

Bruno put on a blank face and stared at Archer, who had a goofy grin. I saw Corin slap him upright in the head, but that just made Archer laugh more.

“ Are our outfits being coordinated?” I asked.

“ No, they won’t be matching your partners, the girls will jus get dolled up and the boys will get handsome-fide.” Bruno said.

“ Oh, I see.” I replied.

*** The evening***

Once again, Tally and Cecil styled us for the interview. Yes, I was scowling the whole time, from pain of course.

I had my eyebrows plucked, my legs waxed, I had to get this slimy stuff on my whole body and I had to where contacts to change my eye colour.

Looking in the mirror, I blinked, once, twice and gasped. I look hot! My eyes were a deep royal blue with grey specs, my eyelashes were long and curvy, my cheekbones showed with the red blush, my lips were my skin tone; my eye shadow was shading from blue to green.

My black hair was cut with the outer layer cut short and the bottom layer was kept long. I had 2 wide streaks in my hair, the front, on both sides. They were fading from blue to green.

My dress was strapless and the top was exploding with ruffles that were green and blue, the mid section had a band and was hugging me, and the bottom also had ruffles that were green and blue, plus the dress was all sparkles.

The skin on my legs and my right shoulder was covered in blue and green sparkles and they stuck on. It also looked like I was wearing green/blue sparkly mascara. My shoes were blue green sparkly heels that had a white net rose on the head of the shoe.

“ Tally! Thank you so much! I look beautiful!” I gushed.

“ No biggie.” Tally smiled and blinked with her signature silver eyeliner on.

Walking away to the line, I saw Clark. He looked normal, he was wearing a suit with sparkles on the outlines and a tie, which was an aqua colour, and sparkled.

Looking at the other people, they all looked nice and handsome. But I had the most sparkles.
♠ ♠ ♠
D: I know it took forever :S and it's short isn't it.. well yah... okkkay so to clear things up,
Venus= Katniss
Caspian= Peeta
Clark= ?? UNKNOWN XD
Krystal=?? UNKOWN XD
Archer= Cato
Corin= Clove
June=Glimmer
Minroe=Marvel
Jay= Thresh
Ruby= Rue

yerr thats it.... lool Clark is a nobody...so is Krystal... :P