Bunny House

Chapter 1: Accidentally Robbed

~Flashback~

“NO!” I yelled at my uncle as I stormed into my room

“____-ah… be reasonable! I can’t just let you live on your own without anyone watching over you!” my uncle pleaded in his usual rough voice. I knew how this was going to end and yet I still tried….

“Oh so living with 6 guys is much! Much better choice!” I yelled as I turned around, folding my arms over my chest.

Uncle Lee leaned against the doorframe looking at me skeptically.

“___-ah you know how this is going to end…” He began but I interrupted.

“Let me live on my own! I’m graduating this year! I can take care of myself!” I yelled in desperation.

“No ____ that’s final. You are moving in with the boys and me. End of discussion.” And with that he left.

Great…

I turned around and grabbed my pillow. Pressing it tightly to my face a screamed at the top of my lungs with frustration.

Mom… dad… what am I going to do…I thought staring out my bedroom window.

Turning around to face my half empty room I sighed and got to pack my things.

~End of Flashback~

-YOUR P.O.V-

Sitting back in the back of my uncles van, seat I sighed.

“___ Don’t worry, the guys are a nice bunch! You’ll love them” encouraged my uncle as he peered at me through the rearview mirror.

“You don’t know that uncle… I don’t know that.” I said and turned my head to stare out the window.

“Trust me, they’re great.” He continued and the car went silent.

That’s what they all say… but all celebs are the same. They act one way on camera and then behind the scenes BAM it’s like divas were let lose!

My uncles van slowed and stopped in front of an apartment building.

“___-ah, I’m gonna have to drop you off here okay? I have to go and pick up some things for the boys. They’ll be back from their schedule soon so don’t worry. You’ll find your room quickly, it’s the only clean one.” My uncle said with a laugh as I pulled my hood over my head and got out of the van.

“Yes uncle.” I said as I headed to the front door of the building.

After going through the security (my uncle gave me the pass to the building, and from the grin on the guards face, they knew was coming) I headed to the elevator and up to the 3rd floor.

Using my uncles key I unlocked the door to the dark apartment.

I walked in and shut the boor.

Taking off my shoes I walked to the stairs that lead to the second doors where I assumed the dorms were.

Leaving my duffle bag and suitcase by the rails I walked to check the first room.

As I opened the door to walk in someone opened it from the other side, hitting me head on.

“AUSH!” the male exclaimed as he stumbled back.

“YAH!” I yelled and looked up at him angrily.

“Who the hell are you?! Why are you in our apartment!? SECURITY!” the blond guy yelled, he had a black mask over his mouth and his eyes were wide with anger.

Reacting quickly I jumped forward covering his mouth with my hand. We backed into his room… my uncle was right… the rooms were a mess! Well at least this one was.

“Say quiet will you” I hissed. “ I’m Park Lee ____, Manager Chung Lee’s niece.” I hissed letting go of his now unmasked mouth.

“Oh!” He exclaimed with realization. Moments later his eyes skimmed over me. “Oh.” He said less enthusiastically. “You’re older than we expected.”

I frowned at his comment. He smiled apologetically at me and bowed,

“I’m Jung Dae Hyun, but you can call me Daehyun!” he introduced himself.

“nice to meet you I said and offered my hand before…

I felt hands around me and I moments later I was ppushed to the ground. My hands pinned above me and a mass of muscle hovering over me. His eyes were wide as he stared up at Daehyun.

“Run Daehyun! I’ll hold him!” my attacker yelled.

As a reflex I coiled one of my legs over his and with little pressure pushed him over on his back and pulled my wrists from his grip.

“First of all!” I yelled with my knee tightly pressed to his chest. “I’M A GIRL!”

His eyes widened as he watched my red hair drop down from under my hood, nearly reaching his face.

Daehyun cut in, “Hyung… that’s manager hyungs niece… um ____-ah… that’s Bang Yong Gook, the group leader.” he said awkwardly rubbing the back of his neck. I heard footsteps down the hall rushing to the room we were in.

Moments later the room was filled with four more guys… all of them blond… they stared from me to the other two guys in the room.

Finally Daehyung spoke.

“Guys, this is Park Lee ____, manager Lee’s niece…. She will be living with us from now on.” He said with an awkward smile on his face.

Again I was the center of attention as all the guys stared at me with their jaws hanging open.

Oh… boy…