Bunny House

Chapter 2: Girls

-YOUR P.O.V-

The 7 of us were sitting in the kitchen in silence. A very… awkward silence…

I was introduced to the other four members back in Daehyun’s room (and might I add distinguishing them is not that easy… THEY’RE ALL BLOND!): Zelo, JongUp, YoungJae and Himchan. Out of all the members all but 3, JongUp, Himchan and the dumbass (aka YongGuk), were younger than me.

“So…” Began Himchan rubbing the back of his head.

“This is…” said YoungJae playing with a tennis ball.

“Awkward.” I finished blankly and leaned back in my seat.

“I wonder who’s fault that is.” Muttered YongGuk and everyone shot him a sharp glance.

“Does… anyone want to eat anything?” YoungJae suggested as the silence fell again

“Yeah! I’m actually kind of hungry!” said Zelo with a grin on his face.

“Who’s cooking?” Asked JongUp with a thin smile on his face. He hasn’t spoken since we came down to the kitchen so I glanced at him in surprise.

“Not it!” All the guys yelled except Zelo. He frowned.

“Fine! Pick on the youngest!” He complained and slid out of his seat to walk to the fridge.

“It’s okay Zelo… I’ll cook.” I said quickly following him to the fridge, putting my hand on his shoulder.

He turned around, his face reddened.

“It’s okay nuna! I can do it!” he beamed giving me two thumbs up.

“It’s the least I can do.” I said, returning the smile and turning him around.

For a 15 year old he was.. tall.

“if you ask me, I think that YongGuk should cook.” Muttered Himchan and instantly got tackled.

“DON’T say that! You know what happened last time he cooked!” DaeHyun said, sitting on top of Himchan on the floor.

I curiously glanced between the members as they shuttered at a scary memory.

-JongUp P.O.V-

The awkwardness was still there, but somehow it now seemed lighter. ___ was standing at the stove, cooking something while the rest of the members scattered across the room. I remained seated at the kitchen table, watching with my hand under my chin.

“Hyung…” whispered Zelo as he came to sit beside me. Glancing in ____’s direction he looked at me again.

“What do you think?” He asked motioning his head towards our new roommate.

“Nothing.” I said flatly.

“What do you mean nothing? You got to have some idea!” Zelo hissed as he tucked his legs onto his chair and crossed them, pouting.

I looked at our guest again. She was still wearing the same thing she was when we first met her in Daehyun’s room. Black sweats and a white hoodie. The hood of it was now pulled down revealing her wavy, brownish-red hair. Before cooking I watched her pull off a hair tie off her thin wrist and pulling her hair up in a messy up-do secure it. She rolled up her sleeves and got to cooking.

“She’s pretty…” Muttered YoungJae, as he joined our conversation. I shrugged.

“Her eyes are!” Said Zelo dreamily as he leaned his chin on his head.

I raised my eyebrow as my mouth widened in a smile. I guess out dongsaengs already liked their Nuna… this was going to be a very interesting time…

-Daehyun’s P.O.V-

I sat down next to YongGuk and Himchan on the couch in front of the TV. They were both silent.

“Bang.” I said quietly. YongGuk ignored me.

“Bang.” I said again. Ignored.

“Bang YongGuk.” I said firmly. Finally he looked at me.

“what do you think?” I asked motioning my head towards the kitchen.

“She’s violent.” I said flatly, crossing his arms over his chest.

“Violent or stronger than you?” Asked Himchan with a grin on his face only to get pushed off the couch by YongGuk.

“Awww, why do you have to be like that?” Himchan asked laughing as he got up.

“Maybe you just like her.” He teased and got hit with a pillow, which sent Himchan off balance and he fell.

“I DO NOT! SHE IS ARROGANT AND VIOLENT AND…. REDHAIRED! AND SHE ACTS LIKE A GUY!” YongGuk said angrily as he rose to his feet.

“Bang, he’s kidding.” I laughed and stood up, patting his shoulder.

“You don’t know her that well at all” I said then added, “I think she’s nice.”

“How the hell is she ‘nice’!?” Bang yelled turning around to face me.

“Girls are suppose to be cute and ageyo and call us ‘oppa’! NOT TACKLE THEM WHEN THEY FIRST MEET THEM!” He said a little too loud.

“I didn’t tackle you… you tackled me so I defended myself…” said a female voice from the entrance to the kitchen.

____ was standing against the door with her arms crossed, hair up in a messy bun. Her face was blank.

“Food’s ready.” Was all she said, and left to go upstairs.

Behind her stood the other three, all glaring at YongGuk.

“___-ah!” Yelled Zelo as he followed her to the stairs, the rest of us stood watching. “Aren’t you going to eat anything?” he asked

“I’m not hungry.” She said in a flat but rough voice. Pausing at the top of the stairs ___ turned around to face Zelo. Something glistened on her cheek as she smiled brightly with her eyes squeezed shut.

“Thanks though. Good night you guys.” She said and gave us all thumbs up. Grabbing her bags at the top of the stairs she headed down the hall, to the vacant room that was now hers.

Silence fell over us. Himchan walked past Bang and slapped his back.

“Nice one babo.” Was all he said and headed of into the kitchen.

The rest followed.

-YongGuk P.O.V-

I stood alone in the middle of the living room with the TV playing in the background.

WHAT DID I SAY? All I did was say what was obvious! She was redheaded and a lot like a guy! And she DID tackle me!

But why did I feel so bad…

I looked towards the kitchen and then towards the stairs…

Girls…