Bunny House

Chapter 10: This Whole Time

-YOUR P.O.V-

“WHY DID WE WALK AGAIN!?” Yelled Zelo behind me, panting.

“BECAUSE WE MISSED THE BUS!” Yelled JongUp closer to me.

“I did not sign up for school to RUN TO IT EVERY MORINING!” Yelled YoungJae between gulps for air.

A bunch of girls…

“THEY SHOULD BE HAPPY I SHOW UP!” hissed DaeHyun as we reached the gate.

There we split up, YoungJae, JongUp and Zelo heading to their classes while DaeHyun and I headed to ours. Since we were form the same year we ended up in the same class… what are the odds of that?! (thank you uncle lee - -“)

“_____-ah! Slow down! We’re on time!” called DaeHyun behind me as I rushed through the halls.

People were turning to look at us but I didn’t care… I WAS NOT GOING TO BE LATE FOR FIRST PERIOD… in a new school - -“

“Come on DaeHyun!” I complained and turned to face him in the doorway to our class.

“I thought you guys were suppose to have good cardio and lungs from all the singing and dancing.” I teased with my arms folded over my chest.

Finally catching up to me, DaeHyun bent over panting. He lifted his head and smiled up at me.

“And I thought you were suppose to be the normal cute-looking girl that doesn’t run like the devil is chasing her.” he laughed and straightened up, loosening the tie around his neck.

“I guess we were both wrong.” He added and winked at me. Turning me around by the shoulders he pushed me into the classroom.

“OMO! DaeHyun Oppa!” yelled the girls of the class and rushed towards him, squealing.

GAH FANS!

Panicked and pushed out of the crowd and ran into someone.

“Sorry… I was pushed.” I muttered looking behind me.

“That’s al- OH! _____-ah!” replied a familiar voice that I bumped into. The person grabbed my shoulders and turned me around to face them.

“Oh! Taemin-ah!” I exclaimed, surprised to see him here.

“You’re in this class too?” I questioned

He nodded, smiling happily.

“____-ah! Can you pick two seats for us? I’m… a little… uh…-“ called DaeHyun from the group of girls. Some turned to glare at me but I ignored it and walked to find some free seats.

Picking the two seats closest to the window I decided to be seated in front of DaeHyun (since he’s taller). Taemin took a seat beside me and leaning his head on his hand smiled at me.

Politely I smiled back. Why was he looking at me like that….

“_____-ah… you dance don’t you?” he asked suddenly and I glanced at him curiously.

“Yeah… why….” I asked and began unpacking.

“Well… I was just-“ began Taemin but was interrupted and DaeHyun came to sit in his seat. Everyone was slowly seating themselves, getting ready fro class.

“geez… you’d think they get use to having idols around…” sighed DaeHyun laying down on his desk, already tired.

I turned around to face him and ruffled his hair, smiling.

“It’s okay Dae… you’ll get used to it.” I smiled and he looked up, smiling back.

Attention please, would the students with conflicting schedules report to the office to clarify. I repeat, students with conflicting schedules…

“that’s us…” muttered Taemin and rose. DaeHyun followed. He paused in the door and turned to smile at me.

“I’ll be back okay ___-ah?” and with that he was gone.

I sighed and continued to unpack.

“What are you suppose to be, fire head?” said an annoying female voice, as a shadow fell over my desk.

I looked up and raised my eyebrow.

Before me stood a dark-haired skirt-rolled-up-to-high bitch, (no other way of describing that… thing…) with her arms folded over her chest. Beside her stood her brainless minions… believe me… you’ll see why I call her names so quickly.

“Excuse me?” I asked leaning back in my seat, folding my hands over my chest to match her hostile gesture. This was going to be interesting…

“You heard me fake!” she continued, leaning down and flicked my hair off my shoulder.

“It’s so obvious that you hair is not even naturally red! So fake!” she laughed to her minions.

Was this a joke?

Am I getting punked?

I chuckled and she shot me a sharp glance. I guess me laughing confused her so I clarified it for her.

“It’s funny to me. Yeah my hair is fake, but at least that’s the only fake thing about me, princess.” I said calmly and looked her up and down.

Her mouth tightened in a tight line.

People in the class laughed.

“You take that back you… red-haired demon you!” she shot back

“where have I heard that one before…” I muttered to myself and rose to my feet. Being on the same height level as the bitch, I found it easier.

“Why are you anyways?” I asked raising my eyebrow at her again.

“I’m your worst nightmare you prick.” She hissed.

I couldn’t help but laugh.

“You got that right…. Hahahaha! Have you looked in the mirror this morning!” I laughed again.

She huffed.

“YOU”RE GONNA REGRET THAT!”

“Sure sure what ever you say!” I responded and folded my arms over my chest. The rest of the class was also laughing, some whispering with concern.

“I’m Gonna get you!” she huffed again and turned to go to her seat.

“Hey Princess!” I yelled after her, she spun around to glare at me.

“I think what ever makeup cover up thing you’re using… yeah it’s not working! Up-close I can still see all the zits on your face!” I commented and sat down.

“You’re gonna regret making a fool of me you little slut!” she yelled.

“Look who’s talking.” Was all I said before the teacher, followed by Taemin and DaeHyun walked back in and the class began.

~Gym Hour~

-YOUR P.O.V-

Taemin DaeHyun and I were walking to gym period and stopped before the change rooms.

“See you guys in a sec.” I said and walked in.

Stopping in front of my locker I opened it. Boy was I happy that those lockers had little mirrors in them.

Behind me stood the witched witch of the sluts and her minions they whispered and occasionally threw glances my direction… something was up.

I took my uniform off and put on my gym uniform.

Nothing.

Hmmm

Finally I grabbed my shoes and then it hit me.

I felt something roll around on the inside.

Glancing into the mirror I saw the three staring at me intently, waiting.

Smiling I put on the shoes, holding back the expression I wanted to display.

Pain sprang through both of my feet. They had put tacks in my shoes. Turning around I met their eyes and smiled.

Something ugly (not that she wasn’t already rotten from the core) ran across princess’s face. She didn’t get her satisfaction and stormed out of the room with her minions.

As soon as the doors closed I hit the ground with my knees and threw my shoes off.

“A-are you okay?” asked a weak voice behind me. I turned my head to see a slim girl with short black hair and glasses looking at me concerned.

“Yeah..” I sighed and looked at the bottom of my feet where the tacks were. Pulling them out with a wince I threw them in the garbage.

“Myung Lee is cruel!” exclaimed the girl who was now sitting beside me with two band aids and a wet paper towel.

“Yeah, I’ve seen worse.” I muttered taking the paper towel from her, and pulling my socks off cleaned my feet.

“You’re so brave, standing up to her and now not even showing pain!” the girl complimented handing me the band aids.

I shrugged.

Standing up I smiled at her.
“thanks, I’m Park Lee _____” I introduced myself saluting.

“I’m Kim Enri, Nice to meet you!” she said brightly.

-DaeHyun P.O.V-

____ walked into class a little late with another girl.

After introducing her new friend she lined up with us to get divided into teams for basketball.

“Have you plaid Basketball before ____?” asked Taemin, smiling at her brightly

____ shrugged, “a little” was all she said.

The game began.

A LITTLE!?

SHE WAS AMAZING!

She moved past everyone, outrunning even guys! (well… I already knew she was fast… cough morning… cough)

She scored and before I knew it by the middle of class the basketball team….. the GUYS basketball team surrounded her!

Before I could think, I had grabbed her arm and pulled her out of the group.

“What’s up?” she asked looking at me confused.

“Uh.. show me… how to do a layup!” I said making something up. I dribbled the ball in front of me and grinned.

She smiled her usual smile at me and nodded.

“Sure” she stole the ball from me and dribbled it to the hoop, getting it in from the side.

I knew I wasn’t the only guy in the class watching her with fascination.

She tossed a pass to me and smiled when I barely caught the ball… daydreaming… plus I’m not that much of a sports… person…

“Hey! Get your head in the game!” she teased as she began to put her red hair up in a messy bun…

I wonder… how soft it is to the touch… WAIT WHAT!?

“Yah! DaeHyun! What are you looking at? Look at me when I’m explaining!” ____ teased..

“Yes ma’am!” I said smiling…

You have no idea… I was looking at you… this whole time…

~While DaeHyun and _____ plaid basketball the fan group of girls from their class stood together in a group… one of them on the phone. Soo Hyuori, the leader smile as she urgently chatted into the phone. She was told about what ____ did to her friend Myung lee ~

“Yes it’s important.” She said and frowned.

“Today! I want it today ladies!” she growled.

Then smile of delight crossed her mouth.

“Wonderful… afterschool should be fine. If she’s alone.” Hyuori said and snapped her phone shut.

I told you not to mess with me… Park Lee _____