Bunny House

Chapter 11: Smile No Matter What

-YOUR P.O.V-

After gym came lunch and me and the guys finally got all together.

Sitting on the grass outside we ate our lunch when the guys broke the news to me…

“WHAT DO YOU MEAN GOING HOME WITH…. YONGGUK!?” I Yelled as I spit my water out on Zelo.

“Sorry!” I gasped and crawled to sit by him, helping him clean himself off.

“Sorry _____…. we have to attend our schedule…” muttered JongUp as he ate his sushi.

“Doesn’t he have that too? I mean… leader an all…” I said quietly as Zelo peeked at me, his skull mask covering most of his mouth.

“Yeah, YongGuk and Himchan are done with this part of the schedule already since they don’t have to go to school” muttered Zelo.

“I see.” I sighed… great… why do I have a bad feeling about this…

The guys left by the end of the lunch and suddenly the day got really boring. Without DaeHyun around in my class, I had only Taemin left…. Who constantly did fan service… - -“ and after class I decided to leave right away.

“You sure you don’t want to ride with us?” asked Jonghyung as Taemin got into the SHINee van.

“Nah… I’ll wait for Himchan and the idiot… they’ll be mad if I leave without saying anything.” I said and leaned against the wall of the school gate.

“Just call them and tell them you’re with us or something.” Suggested Minho, looking at me hopeful.

“Nah, thanks dude. Besides… I don’t have a phone… and I don’t feel like fighting with Bang anymore.” I said and smiled at them all.

We said our good byes and the van drove off.

After getting bored of standing there I slowly began walking to the bus station.

YongGuk… when you get here… you’re so dead… for being late…

“YAH! FIRE HEAD!” I heard someone yell from behind me. I turned.

“Oh! Look who’s here!” I exclaimed with sarcastic excitement. There she was… long black hair and face load of make up.

“Hi Princess” I mused and leaned against the wall. Behind her came her minions… figured as much… one… two… three…

wait THREE?

No.. not three….

There were more…

I looked around and saw a girl standing in front of Myung Lee.

“My Name is Soo Hyuori you idiot.” She hissed at me as the group of girls approached.

“Soo Hyuori or just whole lee doesn’t matter to me, you’re all the same.” I said and yawned.

I knew I was getting under her skin.

“Why don’t we step to the back of the school and talk.” Said Soo Hyuori with a wide grin.

“Unless you’re scared.”

“I don’t want any trouble from you guys.” I said and turned to leave

“I’m sorry but you already got yourself some. Now if you don’t want your friend to get hurt then I suggest you come nicely.” Said Hyuori…

My friend?

Suddenly the girls behind her parted revealing a small girl with glasses, she was struggling and… crying.

“ENRI!” I yelled and glared at Hyuori.

“If you really want to get at me that bad WHY DO YOU INVOLVE HER IN THIS!” I Yelled, getting angry.

“I knew you wouldn’t come willingly. So… about that… behind the school thing.” Hyuori said examining her nails. Myung Lee laughed behind her.

“Fucking minion…” I muttered and pushed past the girls into the schoolyard.

I knew where this was going…

~The conversation has, however, been over heard. A guy stood at the corner of the school wall, waiting for his friends when he stabled upon the group.~

“This… is bad….” He said and quietly followed behind the group, staying unseen.

“Why does that girl… look so familiar…”

-YOUR P.O.V-

I positioned myself back against the wall, like they wanted me to.

“let’s get this over with” I sighed and took off my bag.

Some of them stepped back

“I’m afraid this doesn’t work that way. You won’t be fighting back.”

Said Hyuori and pulled something small out of her pocket, she flicked it and a blade slid out.

My eyes narrowed and focused on the weapon as it neared Enri.

“Or your little friend-“ she began but I cut her off.

“FINE. Just… don’t do that. She’s scared as it is.” I sighed and put my hands behind my back.

“Aren’t you?” Myung Lee asked with a wicked smile on her face as she came near me, testing if I’d strike.

“Not even one bit.” I spit the words at her and smiled wickedly back. Her leg swung and soon pain was coming from my stomach and through the rest of my body. She had kneed me in the gut.

Before I could cower to the ground someone had grabbed either of my arms and I was being held up. More strikes were delivered to my stomach and then my face.

With every strike, I smiled.

-Myung Lee P.O.V-

she smiled.

SHE WAS SMILING!?

HOW COULD SHE SMILE!

I was WINNING! I had her cornered, she couldn’t fight! She should be begging! CRYING!

I glanced over my shoulder at Soo Hyuori who stood back and watched.

“Make her cry for me. I want to see her beg!” she said and grinned toying with the knife.

The rest of the girls joined in.

WHY WAS SHE NOT CRYING!?

-YOU P.O.V-

My legs have given out and I fell.

They all moved aside.

“Done… already…?” I muttered into the pavement and raised myself with my hands.

They were kicked from under me and I hit the pavement again.

Laughter.

I looked up from under my bangs. Everything seemed red and I wasn’t sure anymore if it was the blood that was now coming from somewhere on my head or it was the colour of my hair…

“Finish with her, I’ll give this little one a little reminder so she knows not to tell anyone.” Said Hyuori and pressed the knife closer to Enri’s throat.

Before they could even think I had spring to my feet and was heading straight for Soo Hyuori. My hand had gripped the sharp end of the blade as my other gripped the throat.

She had released Enri, who tumbled to the ground.

More kicking to the stomach and I fell beside Enri.

“Run… get out of here… they wanna focus on me now.” I said and got back up, throwing a punch at Hyuori and missing on purpose, giving Enri time to run.

Hyuori stared at me with frightened eyes as I had hit the wall behind her with my fist.

“I do not hate my enemy… for my enemy does not know my heart…” I muttered before someone had gripped my hair and threw me back down to the ground.

“YOU LITTLE BITCH! I’m GOING TO CUT YOUR FACE UP!” Yelled Hyuori furiously as she picked up the knife.

My hands were positioned above me and held by two girls. Two others were holding my legs as Hyuori hovered over my face with the knife.

I closed my eyes and smiled.

~Flash back, 2 years ago~

My parents had passed away… and all they left me with was a note… a note that changed my life….

No matter what happens… never give them the satisfaction… never let them see your fear… smile… always…

~End of Flashback~

“YAH! Isn’t this whole situation a little bit unfair… one against howmany?!” a guy said in a caual voice… his voice… who the..

-YongGuk-

I am going to kill that girl… yeah I’m going to make her cook for the rest of the year!

Himchan and I have parked in front of the school… where was she?!

Idiot! She took the bus without us didn’t she… she hated riding with me in the same care so much…

I frowned and folded my arms over my chest.

“Bang you look like a capricious child, stop that.” Laughed Himchan as he yawned in the drivers seat.

“when are you going to get your license of ferocious leader.” He teased and smirked at me.

“when I’m gonna need it.” I muttered and glared at him.

“Okay… what ever you say!” Himchan said and looked out the window.

“better you stay off the road anyways… man with road rage…” he muttered.

“SHE CUT US OFF!!!!” I yelled. Himchan didn’t laugh.

“Yah… who’s that?” he asked pointing over me to the window I was about to look out of.

A young girl was staggering out of the school yard… she looked hysterical.

Automatically we both got out of the car and ran to her.

“Quenchada?!” Himchan asked frightened.

She was sobbing now.

“P-P-Park…L-Lee… _____…. she’s in… t-trouble…!” She hiccupped as she cried in Himchans arms.

We exchanged looks.

“What kind of trouble.” Himchan asked almost shaking the girl.

“I knew she’d beat up someone on the first day… she’s violent! I told you guys!” I muttered and Himchan glared at me.

“T-they’re going to kill her!”

I froze

“Where…” I managed to say.

“b-back of the s-sch-“ before the girl finished I was already running.

RED HAIRED DEMON WHAT DID YOU DO NOW…?! WAIT FOR ME….

“________-ah!” I yelled outloud