Bunny House

Chapter 12: Knight In Shining Armer

-YOUR P.O.V-

My vision was blurry but I could still tell that the whole gang has turned from me and were staring at the guy who had approached us.

“Just… leave… I got this… al-“ I began… I had no intention of having someone involved in this kind of situation… again…

“Yeah right you got this totally under control!” The guy laughed

Wow… I haven’t even seen his face yet and he’s already getting to me…

“Aren’t you….” Soo Hyuori began.

There was a loud ching as the knife hit beside my head.

“omo! Oppa!!!” yelled several girls and crowded away from me.

I took this chance and curled up into a ball hoping to reduce the pain.

“Don’t call me Oppa!” The guys yelled. Foot steps… and then I was lifted off the ground…

“______-ah!” yelled a deep familiar voice… a strange warmth gathered in my stomach and then in my eyes…

“Y-yongGuk…” I whispered with a small smile as the warmness spilled out over my cheek stinging the open cuts on it with it’s saltiness…

-YongGuk P.O.V-

I had reached the back of the school and was immediately stopped in my tracks.

DOES IT REALLY TAKE A DOZEN GIRLS AND ONE GUY TO TAKE DOWN ONE RED HAIRED DEMON!

- -“

Wait… one guy?

I stopped in my tracks.

Before me stood a guy his back facing me and he was holding ____ in his arms…

Wait… I know him… I think…

“Oppa! What are you doing!” exclaimed one of the girls.

“Getting her to a hospital and away from you people.” Said the guy in a calm way. When he turned around I recognized him… kid of… what was his name again… However he hadn’t noticed me yet. His face was down, staring at ______

“Why does every idol do that!? What’s so special about her?!” yelled a girl with brighter curly hair stomping her feet. Wow… temper…

“Because she isn’t you, she’s different.” Was all the guy said and looked up, straight at me.

“Woah! It’s YongGuk oppa!” some of the girls gasped and squealed.

My eyes were on what I came here for.

“Who are you and what are you doing with m- I mean _____?” I asked

“Taking her to the hospital, how many times do I have to say that?” he said in a slightly annoyed tone.

“Why is Joon Oppa acting like this!? He’s always joking around!” exclaimed one of the girls and grabbed his arm.

“Because I hate bitches that hurt others just because of jealousy. That is the ugliest thing anyone can ever do.” Joon responded shaking off her arm and walking past me.

Before he could I grabbed his arm.

“Hand her over Lee Joon.” Yeah, I remember now… his name was Lee Joon… the member of MBLAQ.

“Why should I, you were late weren’t you? I was the one who saved her was I not?” He said and glanced at me from the corner of his eye, a thin smile on his face.

I gritted my teeth.

“I can take care of her. She is my responsibility.” I said and positioned myself in front of him, slipping my hands under ____ body.

“You think I’m letting you take all the credit?” He said, his arms wrapping tighter around her body. Joon was no longer smiling.

“I’ve known her for longer than you, you’ve only known her for a second. Do everyone a favor and go do your fan service somewhere else.” I hissed.

“You’ve known her longer eh? That’s what you think.” He said and regarded the fragile girl in his arms. She moaned in pain as something like tears rolled down her face. Her eyes opened a bit and she stared directly at me.

“TCh…” she winced in pain. Both Joon and me stared at her. “Why are you always in my nightmares…. YongGuk… you asshole…” she muttered weakly and smiled.

“YAH! Are you saying I’m your worst nightmare?!” I yelled relieved and a little offended… she was okay.

“You are the worst knight in shining armor ever… only thing shining about you is your hair…” she laughed and coughed… blood came out of her mouth.

“Stop talking will you! You’re doing more harm to yourself than good!” I yelled

Before Joon could protest I had scooped her out of his arms. He stared at me surprised as I ran.

_____ eyes closed again.

“YAH RED HAIR! DON’T CLOSE YOUR EYES ON ME!” I yelled and ran faster…

she continued smiling as her head rested against my chest.

“Sorry Bang… I’ll do your laundry… later…” she muttered and coughed.

“Didn’t I tell you to stop talking!” I said and ran out of the gate towards the van.

“Bang… I’m glad you came…” she muttered.

“WHAT THE HELL!?” Yelled Himchan his eyes wide

“ Don’t WHAT THE HELL ME! Start the van and open the door will you!?” I yelled and he obeyed.

“I’m coming too…” said Joon popping out from behind me as I sat _____ down on the back seat of the van, getting ready to get it too.

“Fine… mainly because I don’t have time to argue with you right now.” I hissed and we all got in.

Besides… there were questions I wanted to ask this guy.

-Soo Hyuori P.O.V-

and just like that…

that bitch…

she was going to pay for this one… for sure…

Lucky! That’s what she was! She GOT LUCKY!

WELL NOT AGAIN!

I snapped my phone open and dilled a number. If she’s so fond of idols then we will see how she deals with this one.

“Yobuseyo?” answered a voice on the other side.

“Oppa… I have a favor to ask you” I said in a cute voice.

“Hyuori… I thought we were even… you promised…” pleaded the guy on the other end.

“Hyung! Let’s go it’s time to practice!” someone yelled in the background.

“I don’t care, I have more dirt on you than you think.” I hissed into the phone.

“Let’s meet somewhere. I’m busy-“ he began but I interrupted.

“I need you to take care of a certain red head for me. Make her regret ever coming here. Fine I’ll meet you. But only to discuss where and what you’re going to do. “ I said and smiled.

“What did you have in mind.” The voice on the other line asked, I could tell he didn’t want anything to do with this.

“Make her love you and make others hate her. And then crush her. I want her to be alone and helpless after you’re done with her. I can take it from there.”

“What who-“ he began but someone interrupted.

“Yah! Ki-“ I snapped the phone shut.

-YongGuk P.O.V-

We sat outside of _____ room in silence. Himchan was pacing in front of us while Joon was staring at his hands.

“YAH WOULD YOU STOP! YOUR MAEING ME DIZZY!” I hissed and Himchan.

“Sorry Bang…” Himchan sighed and sat beside me.

“Who is he?” he asked quietly motioning to Joon.

“I’m Lee Joon…” the guy responded and smiled up at us both.

“We know WHO you are idiot. What we want to know is WHO ARE YOU TO _____” I said and stood up.