Bunny House

Chapter 7: My Personal Hell

-YOUR P.O.V-

“Good very good! Now smile both of you!” yelled the photographer as he snapped pictures of Zelo and I.

We were pretty comfortable with each other so this was no problem, we just fooled around.

Taking pictures with YoungJae and JongUp were not bad either, it was awkward at first but with a little orders from the perverted photographer ( that’s what I discovered him to be after he tried to push some poses that I personally did not like).

“Okay NEXT Himchan!” the photographer ordered.

Himchan approached me with his hands in his pockets and a grin on his face… why did I not like the look on his face…

-Himchan P.O.V-

Oh so here’s my plan.

Teas the crap out of YongGuk

Serves him right for being so cruel to me!

Ok… so he’s not cruel but he could be… more polite!

I smiled at _____ who eyed me skeptically. Smart girl. She knew I was up to no good. Teasing her too will be fun.

I stood beside her and waited for orders.

“Okay so the scenario is, Himchan is a player, and _____ is fully aware of it but has no way of escaping it. He has control over you.”

I chuckled a bit while _____ stiffened and rolled her eyes.

“Pervert…” she muttered and turned to me

“Me?” I asked teasing her and walked forward making her back up.

Her eyes narrowed.

“Good! Nice!” yelled the photographer as the camera began to snap.

“No… him” she motioned to the photographer and hit her back against one of the props.

“Ah, well I don’t mid it that much.” I said and smiled down at her leaning closer to her face.

“Freeze there! Good!”

We stared at each other for a moment. She was thinking. Her green eyes peered into mine. What was she going to do?

“Himchan you’re a good actor.” She said suddenly with a wide grin on her face. She put her hand on my chest and pushed me away.

“WOW! Keep going!”

“I think I’m better though.” She said and folded her arms over her chest.

Two can play that game…

I grabbed her waist and cupped her chin. Her eyes widened.

“Oh really…” I said with a smile.

Something in me stirred. Her mouth her eyes. Everything was right there. I couldn’t hear the photographer… only saw the flashes… that witch…. What was she doing? My body wasn’t listening to me any more… was I…

And then something fell.

We both turned and she pushed me away.

Why was I breathless?

DaeHyun dropped a can of coffee… oh…

“Okay that’s enough! DAEHYUN GET YOU CLUMSY BUT UP HERE!”

I rushed off the stage and to the bathroom. What was wrong with me?!

-YOUR P.O.V-

Himchan was a very good actor! But something felt off… what was all that about…

I pressed my palm to my chest… weird…

DaeHyun approached me with his hands in his back pockets and an awkward smile on his face.

“You two are puppets, robots if you will, wired the same way. Made to be! GO!”

god… his voice annoys me…

-DaeHyun P.O.V-

We started posing.

“Closer! More intimate!”

Seriously?!

“who hired him…” muttered ____ and I laughed.

“I dunno…” I replied and turned her around to face me. Pressing my forehead to hers.

“There! RIGHT THERE KEEP GOING!”

“what do you wanna eat for supper?” I asked randomly and made her laugh. I like her smile…

“hmmm… ramen!” she said and laughed again.

“PUT YOUR ARMS AROUND HER!”

I did.

Slowly we began to tango to the music. I dipped her. She laughed.

This wasn’t as bad as I thought.

Following the directions I had to run my fingers through her hair… it was soft… she was right though… they guy’s a total creep…

And then I noticed her eyes… so green… just like the first day we met…

She was still smiling and I could control myself.

I leaned and kissed her cheek.

“PERFECT! CUT! GOOD NEXT!”

she smiled at me and ruffled my styled hair… she didn’t think much of it.

I was relieved… but at the same time concerned because something in me squeezed… why did my body do that? I left the set.

-YongGuk P.O.V-

My turn… I was last… why was I last… no WHY DID I HAVE TO DO THIS IN THE FIRST PLACE!?

I walked up onto the set.

“Ok violence! I want violence! Like what I saw in the changing room!”

“that should be easy for her.” I muttered, she glared at me and hit my back

“YAH!” she yelled

“See!? VIOLENT!”

“I AM NOT VIOLENT YOU JUST MAKE ME MAD!” she hissed and punched my shoulder.

THAT’S IT!

I turned to face her and grabbed her arm.

“STOP HITTING ME!” I yelled

“Stop insulting me!” she yelled back. We pressed foreheads.

“Well maybe I wouldn’t have to if there wasn’t anything to criticize!” I hissed as we got into each other’s faces.

“Oh yeah? Well at least I’m not on constant PMS… AND IM THE GIRL!” she yelled

Some of the guys made an ouch noise. I WAS NTO DONE YET.

“Oh yeah? Well at least I don’t need a face load of make up to look good.” I muttered

She pushed me.

“Oh yeah?”

“Yeah”

“AT LEAST I HAVE A HEART!” She yelled. This was getting serious. Her eyes glistened.

“_____ I…” I began but the she pushed me again

“YAH! Don’t! can I talk!?” I yelled staggering back. I walked at her grabbing her wrists.

“LISTEN!”

“NO I WILL NOT LISTEN YOU! BASTARD YOU! I DON’T WANT TO HEAR YOU TALK!” She yelled.

The mouth on that girl.

I decided to do the next best thing. Putting my foot behind hers I tripped her but softened her landing by lowering her down. Her eyes widened.

“GOOD MORE MORE! AMAZING!”

- -“ I hate that guy…

She gritted her teeth and punched my chest. I grabbed her hands and pinned them above her.

“LISTEN TO ME!”

“NO! EVERY TIME YOUR MOUTH OPENS ITS AN INSULT! YOU HATE ME I GET IT DO YOU THINK I WANT TO BE HERE?! I DON’T HAVE A CHOISE YOU ASSHOLE!” She yelled and flipped me…

SHE FLIPPED ME!

AGAIN!

She got on top of me and punched the ground beside my head. Her red hair fell around her face and tickled my neck. She wasn’t looking at me… her eyes were squeezed shut.

“I get it… you hate me… you don’t want me here… the rest are just being nice too… but frankly this is where I have to stay! I don’t have my parents to go to! Uncle is all I have! And for his sake I wont run away! Even if I want to!”

Her eyes opened and she stared at me with anger.

“Say all you want! Insult me all you feel like! DO IT I DARE YOU! But that will not make me leave! Whether you like it or not I’m here to stay! So get used to it!” and with that she rose to her feet and stared down at me one last time…

And then ran out.

My chest was tight and I staid laying there…

I could still feel her breath on my face and her hair on my neck… it felt a guilty trail on my skin… and inside me…

I HATE THAT GIRL! WHY DID SHE COME HERE!? TO TORTURE ME?!

It felt like _____ was turning into my personal hell…