Bunny House

Chapter 8: Unanswered Questions

-Himchan P.O.V-

_____ ran out of the room while YongGuk staid laying on the ground.

What was with those two!? Can they not stop fighting for at least 3 min? but then again… photographer did say violent… but this was serious.

I Rose to my feet.

“_____ will leave us… what will manager say? It’s only been 2 days!” said Zelo rubbing the back of his head.

DaeHyun was on his way to follow ____ but I stopped him.

“Go to the practice with the guys… make sure YongGuk get’s over his big ass self and apologizes… I’ll deal with ____” I said and ran after her.

What was I gonna do? No idea… what do girls do when they’re mad?

… Rip hair off of babies?

“_____-ah!” I yelled running down the halls of the studio.

Where was she?

“YAH! REDHEAD COME OUT!” I yelled again

No answer.

Going by instinct I ran into the changing room and there she was… changing.

My body froze.

Her hands were up above her head as she was buttoning up her blouse. Thank the lord she was wearing a sports bra. Her ripped jeans were sitting low on her hips…

She glanced at me.

“come in…” she said weakly… HOW IS SHE NOT SHY AT THE FACT THAT I’m A GUY!

I turned my back facing her in the doorway.

“are… you okay?” I asked clearing my throat.

“What’s wrong with you?” She asked, avoiding my question. She walked up behind me and poked my side which made me jump.

“Never seen a girl change before?” she asked with a grin on her face.

“well… yes… I mean no… I mean… where are you going?!” I asked as she walked out the door without listening to my answer. She was pulling my hoodie over her not bothering to pull her red hair out from under it.

“I’m going for a walk…” she turned around to face me, her blouse half tucked into her pants and her hands in her jean pockets.

“I’m coming too.” I said and walked after her.

“where… are we gonna go then?” she laughed and watched me as I ran back into the changing room, looking for my clothes.

“I don’t know! Where do you want to go? Lets go eat! Or to the mall!” I blurted as I changed. She leaned against the doorway staring up at the sealing.

“okay… fine with me.”

I walked up to her, leaning my arm against the doorway above her head, and looked down at her face while pulling my T-Shirt down.

“are you okay though?” I asked staring her straight in the eye.

“…. Sure..” was all she said and grabbed me by the belt and pulled me to the exit.

“Okay! I’m coming! Geez miss bossy!” I laughed and followed her willingly.

I grabbed my jacket and we were off.

We walked down the street in silence. I couldn’t help but steal glances at her face, making sure she wasn’t crying… and she wasn’t… there was no expression on her face.

“_____-ah…” I said breaking the silence.

The green eyes peered at me from under the hood.

“hm?”

“Um… uh…” crap… what did I want to say?!

“It’s nice out!” I said and laughed.

She smiled, letting me off easy.

“Yeah, it is” was all she said and put her hands in her back pockets.

“_____-ah… why do you get mad when YongGuk insults you?” I asked bluntly.

She didn’t look at me and staid quiet for long time.

“I guess I owe you an explanation eh…” she muttered and sighed.

“It’s mainly because there is a reason why I act the way I do… and he doesn’t know it well at all… and he judges me quickly… calling me violent…” she said and looked up at the sky.

“what is that reason… if you don’t mind me asking.” I asked hesitating but did not get an aswer.

Before she said anything we hear a yell from ahead of us.

“UMMA!!! Where is my Umma! OTTOKE!?”

We turned the corner to see a little boy standing next to a café in the crowded ally. Before I could say anything ____ headed towards him and crouched down.

“Annyong!” she said and smiled brightly at the little boy. The smile I haven’t see yet.

The boys sobbing quieted down as he stared at her… funny how magical and soothing those green eyes could be to the people around them…

WAIT WHAT AM I THINKING!

“What’s your name buddy?” ____ asked stroking the boys cheek, wiping off the tears.

“Joon Kwang…” the boy said quietly.

“How old are you Joonie?” _____ questioned, patting his head, her green eyes still peering at the boy. He seemed to have already calmed.

“five…” he said quietly. I saw his finger curl around ____ ‘s index finger.

“did you lose your umma joonie?” she asked and scooped the boy into her arms. The boys hands wrapped around her neck as he rubbed his eye.

She looked at me with pleading eyes and I shrugged. I knew what she wanted me to do.

“What’s your Ummas name Joonie?” I asked, patting the boys head as he came up to me carrying the boy. Joon pressed his forehead against ____’s head

“Moo Yang…” he said quietly…

“That’s a very pretty name! Do you know where you lost her?”

he shook his head in disproval.

“let go down the way you came from how about that Joonie.” Said ____ smiling at the boy brightly. His face reddened and he nodded.

“Where did you come from?” I asked and he pointed us in the direction we were heading.

We walked in silence.

I noticed an ice cream shop and tugged on ___’s arm.

“I’ll be right back!” I said getting an idea and left her.

When I came back ____ was standing next to a woman who was holding Joon in her arms thanking her.

“Himchan oppa, this is Joons mother!” ____ introduced and then looked at me questionably. I was holding three ice cream cones.

My face heated up. She called me… oppa…

“Uh Annyoghaseyo” I said and bowed, handing Joon the ice cream. He took it happily.

“thank you again so much! You two took the time out of your date to help me! Thank you!” said the mother and we both protested.

“We’re not on a date!” Laughed ____ “we’re just good friends” she continued and looked up at me.

I nodded and handed her the second cone I was holding.

“Yes, good friends.”

“you two are so beautiful too! Are you models?” the mother questioned

“Oh no!” began ___ “we-“

I interrupted.

“She is.” I said with a smile.

“Oh no wonder!” exclaimed the mother pleased. “But unfortunately we have to go… thank you you two!” said the mother and headed off.

“Modeal…. Really?” questioned ____ teasingly as we walked.

She elbowed my side and licked her ice cream

“Thanks” she smiled at me and I smiled back.

“nuna!!!” yelled a childish voice and we turned.

Joon was running to us and ___ crouched down to catch him into her arms.

“When I grow up nuna will you be my girlfriend?” He asked blushing and she laughed.

“Not if I take her first.” I teased and ruffled his hair.

“So you better grow up strong so you can beat me!” I smirked and ___ laughed.

“I will! Count on it hyung!” he said and ran back to his mother.

Before ____ was able to say anything my phone rang.

“yobuseyo?” I answered.

“Hyung! Did you find ____ is she okay?” asked Zelo worried.

“Yeah I did and she’s okay. Why are you calling?” I asked, disappointed by the interruption.

“You should come back now… we still have dance practice.” I frowned… shoot… I forgot about the schedule…

“Yeah.. we’re coming…” I said and hung up.

“Hey _____….” I began but she silenced me

“I know… work… we got to go back everyone’s worried.” She said and gave me a sweet smile.

“Lets go! I feel a lot better now anyways.” Was all _____ said and headed back the way we came.

I followed quietly, disappointed at the small amount of time we got to spend together… but I felt like I knew her better now…

“Himchan!” she yelled and turned to face me. I stopped in my tracks and stared at her surprised.

“thanks a lot for everything…” she said and smiled. Yet another one of the smiles I haven’t seen before…

my heart skipped a beat and I felt my face heat up.

“Yeah… any time.” Was all I managed to say as I walked past her, pulling her hood over her eyes.

What was happening to me?

It only came to me when we reached the studio and got into the waiting van…

She still didn’t answer my question from before…

What was _____’s reason for the way she acted?