Rich kid + The Misfit = Love?

Prince of the world shit!

I walked down the hall way of my squeaky, clean private school of Newark High. The most outstanding, hardest school to get in, well unless your father is a big time lawyer or you have the last name Iero. This school is filled with your typical rich kid's with the words "anti social if your not one of us" written on their fore heads. And I Frank Iero am one of them. I have my whole seventeen life of living. I've been brought up in my huge suburban house, living with my mother and father whom are never home because of their 'jobs' and always connect with me through via satellite. Whatever, so most of the time I'm at home doing my school work, watching t.v or having sex with my girlfriend Roxy.

I walked to my locker and open it pulling out my messenger bag and taking out my math book. "Hey babe." I winced as I heard my girlfriends Roxy voice approach me. Roxy is beautiful with her golden blond hair, bright green eye's, plump red lip's, bright white teeth and a petite frame. She was gorgeous and I hated her. No, really I do. I don't like her stuck up attitude, her rude comment's on random girls and picking out their flaws. Her high pitched voice that sound's like a opera singer on speed. She disgusted me and yet I went out with her because we were the golden couple of the school, which I hated.

I gave her my infamous fake, plastered smile and peck her on her foundation filled cheek. She smiled at me and adjusted her whoop earring."So what are we doing after school, babe?" she asked. I rolled my eye's and smiled as i just realized I had after school tutoring for English. I sucked at English and I needed the credits.

"Sorry, but I have after school."

"So ditch." She said like it was a command.

"No, I can't."

"Your no fun, your so dull." She said with a smirk.

"Well, when I'm out with a good job and family, you might be saying, paper or plastic?" I chuckled and her smirk faded.

"God, Frank sometimes you can't take a joke."

"Hmm, that's funny cause I just said one as well. It seems I just had a comeback and that upsets you?" I smirked and she glared at me, digging the dirt under her fake hot pink nails. The bell rang and I slammed my locker, brushing past Roxy.

"Frank?" I turned around and she walked up to me and pecked me gently on my cheek. She then got on her tippy toe's and her lip's slightly brushed my ear, "Don't you ever, ever humiliate me in front of my friend's again, got it?" I turn around and didn't notice that Roxy's clone's were staring at us. I nodded and she smiled, waltzing away to her friend's. I gigged and walked to my third period, going through another day of my boring life.

"Hey, short stuff!" my close friend Dustin hollered over at me.It was now lunch and I was sitting at my usual table with Roxy and her friends and boyfriend's. Dustin was the only one I actually had good conversation's with.

"Sup, Doo doo!" I high five him and he grabbed a sit next to me, all smiles.

"After school, my place and beer!" I laughed at his excited glare in his baby blue eye's.

"Can't, after school tutoring." Dustin looked at me for a second before laughing. "Aww, come one dude, don't get on my ass about it." He continued laughing, wiping away a tear before, calming down.

"Alright dude, I'll leave it alone." I smiled. That's the another thing I like about Dustin, he always new when to leave thing's alone. I went back to my lunch, some carrot's stick's and finished my history homework with Dustin's help.

"Hey my little Nerd, what are you doing?" Roxy's voice echoed and I looked up at her, her friends looking at me as well.

"Um, homework?" I said.

"Oh, Frankie. I wish you were as good in the bedroom as you are at homework." She laughed and high five her friends. I smirked and closed my book in frustration

"Well, Roxy, if you new how to clean that horrible fish odor between you leg's maybe my cock wouldn't have to run. I think you should get that checked, I'm wasting all my money on free breeze." Everyone at the table laughed and 'oh, you got fried' her. She smiled, but deep down I knew she was humiliated and hurt. I didn't care. She started it, I ended it, no big deal. The bell rung and I packed my stuff and headed to English, fast walking, hoping not to bump into Roxy.

English was horrible, the one class that's holding me back and I hope this tutor will help me. It was the end of school and I headed down stair's to the English department. I open the door and saw a few of my classmates wave at me, I waved back and waled to Ms. Ron, the head of the department and gave her a slip of paper, my parent's had to sign, or my Alexandra, my nanny. She smiled and pulled out some paper, scanning it with her brown eye's."Frank Iero, your assigned to Gerard Way." I nodded and she pointed to a table. I sat and waited for this Gerard person.

I pulled out my English book's and I heard the chair next to me pull up. "You Iero?" I heard a voice said. I looked up and saw such a pathetic image. He had shoulder length jet black hair, golden eye's, pale skin, almost flawless looking, a leather jacket and a misfit t-shirt, with tight black pants. My voice caught in my throat as I realize I was staring at him forever. He arched his eyebrow's. "Hello?"

"Uh. yeah, I am."

"Good." He flipped the chair around and sat on it, with his front on the front of the chair almost like he was riding a hoarse. I then heard my cellphone vibrate and I picked it up, sticking my finger in the air, before Gerard spoke.

"Hello?" but before the person answered, Gerard grabbed the phone from me and slammed the phone on the table.

"Listen kid. I don't have to play your shit, okay? I came her to teach you shit and I'm gonna, you hear me? I don't have time to play your stuck up, prince of the world shit, okay! Got it!" He snarled in a thick Jersey accent. I nodded rapidly. This guy was no joke...I like him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Should I continue? Please comment's, I'm addicted. Wuv you all. xoxooxoxoxoxoxo SFTR!