Rich kid + The Misfit = Love?

Bestfriends.

I couldn’t believe what was going on. I’m still so shock that Gerard had feelings for me, but was fearful of hurting me. I couldn’t believe how romantic yet a huge asshole Gerard can be, but because of that, is what makes me fall for him.

Gerard pulled away from the kiss and smiled down at me, his eyes a little red from crying. His hair fell over his angelic face and I brushed it aside just to take a better look at him. He connected are foreheads together and he took a deep breath gazing in to my eyes.
“Fuck Frank, you don’t know what you do to me.” Gerard said with a chuckle and I smiled pecking his soft lips. He smiled, showing his cute tiny teeth and kissed my nose.

“What was that for?” I asked. He hugged me tightly and I leaned my head on his hard chest.

“For being you.” He said. This made me want to choke up. Gerard was so good with words, I felt like crying, I felt like he truly does have deep feelings for me. I smiled up at him and I wipe some tears from my eyes. Gerard sparkling green eyes were making me melt and for god sake I sound like a girl, how pathetic. I looked from the corner of my eye and saw a car that wasn’t their before, parked right in front of us. The parking lot was empty and it was only Gerard and I left. The car looked familiar…too familiar. As soon as I looked at the window, in the driver seat the car just sped off. Who ever that was, creep me out, but the car almost looked like Dawn’s car. But maybe I’m thinking too much of it. It really, really, looked like Dawn’s car though, but I can be wrong.

“Frank?” Gerard said and I looked giving him a questioning look. “You okay?” Gerard asked and I nodded.

“Oh! You should come over tonight. We can, like, I don’t know, watch a movie, or something? I mean if you want, or if you’re busy we can do it another time, or if you want to at all, I can make dinner…” I was cut off by Gerard giggling.

“Frank, I would love to come over tonight. It will be are little date.” Gerard said kissing my cheek. I felt my cheeks go red.

“Okay.” Is all I said and I notice that the sky was getting darker. I open my cell phone to see what time it was, it was five. We’ve been out her for an hour and a half. I needed to get home and straighten the place out. “Frank, it’s getting dark and I’m cold.” Gerard said snuggling closer to me.

“Yeah, I should get going. So I’ll see you later.” I said leaning away from Gerard. He nodded and I got on my tiptoes and peck Gerard quickly. “See you tonight around eight.” Gerard nodded and waved bye as he walked to his car. I sat in my car and took a deep breath and released it, oh my god, can this day get any better. I started the car and drove home, anxious for the clock to hit eight.

I took a quick shower and changed in to some comfortable slim fit jeans and basic gray tee that read ‘yo mama’ I ran my finger’s through my hair; my hair was seriously getting long, like past my neck. I grabbed my towel and dried my hair with it. I walked down stairs and pulled some movies that I enjoyed, A Nightmare before Christmas, Nightmare on Elm Street, Psycho and other’s. I placed them on the glass table and walked over to the fire place and lit the logs up, I always loved the fire place, it reminded of the times, when I was about eight or nine and my parents and I use to gather around on holidays and drink coco and laugh about things that weren’t even the slightest bit funny, but it was funny to us. I miss those times, but now it feels like I hardly know my parents at all.

I then heard the doorbell ring and I slowly walked to the door. I checked my self out from the glass table quickly, making sure I didn’t look like a bum and walked to the door. I open the door, expecting Gerard, but I saw Dawn’s frowning face staring dagger’s at me.

“Uh, hi?” I said a little caught of guard. I didn’t know what to say, I didn’t expect Dawn to look so angry.

“Why didn’t you tell me?” Dawn said, his deep blue eyes gazing intensely at me.

“I don’t know what you’re talking about?” I said as Dawn walked inside my house. I close the door behind me and walked up to Dawn, “Dude what’s wrong? What are you talking about?” I asked again.

“Why didn’t you were gay?” He asked, almost hurt.

“Wha-What are you talking about?”

“I saw you and that guy kissing today, Frank why didn’t you tell me you had a boyfriend?” I stared wide eyed at him. It was Dawn that was in the car, staring at us.

“I-I’m s-sorry, I…”

“I’m your best friend. You’re supposed to tell me these things, not hide them from me.”

“I know that, I’m sorry, I really am.”

“So why didn’t you tell me?”

“I was afraid, that you would judge me. The last thing I want is to lose some one that’s like a brother to me, just because of who I want to be with.”

“Frank, unless you haven’t notice, I’m not like the kids at are school. I would never kick you out of my life. I don’t care if you gay or bi or whatever, you’re my best friend.” Dawn said and I felt a fresh tear glide from my eye to my cheek. I ran to Dawn and threw my arm around his broad shoulders and hugged him tightly. “No more secrets okay?”He said and I nodded. I couldn’t have been given a better friend. Dawn hugged me back tightly and I felt a wave of stress run free from me, finally I my secret was shared and can be kept secret by my closes friend. Its so funny how you can be popular and everyone thinks they’re your friend when you only have one true friend.

“So, who’s the lucky guy?” Dawn asked as I quickly wiped away a tear and smiled up at Dawn.

“Gerard.”

“Well, he’s a lucky guy.”

“Yeah, he’s on his way now.”

“Oh, well, I guess I should be leaving, but call me afterwards and tell me how it went.”

“Sure thing.” And Dawn gave me a quick hug and walked out. I couldn’t believe how nice that was; I didn’t expect this to go so smoothly. I walked back to the living room and sat, waiting for Gerard to arrive and about five minutes later the door bell rung. I stood up and walked to the door again and open it to see the utmost sexiest man alive. My voice got caught in my throat. Gerard wore extremely tight black jeans with a loose white shirt and a leather jacket with to many zippers to count and black chucks. He looked so hot, I wanted jump on him right then and there, but I’ll try to keep my composure for now.

“Uh-uh…hi.” I said.

“Well, don’t you look cute?” Gerard said walking in to my house and kissing me. His soft lips tasting like smokes and coffee, oh how I loved that taste. His kisses were so gentle yet intense a mixture I have a weakness for. I pulled away and smiled up at Gerard. I laced are fingers together and led Gerard to the living room.

“Have a seat, pick a movie and I’ll be back with some food.” I ordered Gerard and I walked in to the kitchen and open the freezer and pulled out some chocolate ice cream and two spoons. I walked back in the living room and saw Gerard putting in a Nightmare on Elm Street and jump a little at the TV stereo. I giggled a little and Gerard turned around and laughed, “I didn’t expect that.” I dimmed down the living room lights and sat next to Gerard. I open the tube of ice cream and handed Gerard his spoon.

“What a perfect date!” Gerard exclaimed as he kissed me lightly on my cheek.

“Thank you.” I said laughing a little.

I snuggled closely at next Gerard. He looked so in to the movie. I wanted to snap him out of it, kind of tease him a little. I placed my hand on his knee and looked up to see if he would budge but he didn’t. I slowly trailed my hand up, higher and higher on his thigh and he grabbed my wrist and pulled me down on the couch. He laid me down and pulled himself on top of me. I laid on my back facing Gerard, he had that sexy smirk, “You think you’re sneaky, eh?” he said and I giggled. I kissed his nose and he cupped my face and pulled me in to a deep kiss. It made my insides tingle. His tongue ran over my bottom lip, signaling me to open my mouth and I did. I felt his tongue roughly roam my mouth and the back of my throat. My tongue fought back and I felt us both fight for dominance. Gerard kisses got hot and heavier and I started to get excited. I spread my legs open and Gerard fell between them. I slowly ran my hands up and down Gerard’s back and I slowly crept my hands up inside his shirt and placed my hand on his soft back. Gerard started kissing my neck, sucking gently on my color bone. I started to moan lightly, the feeling his warmth made me feel like I was going to explode. I felt Gerard grid his crotch against mine and we both moan. I needed Gerard; I wanted him to fuck me right now.

“Upstairs, right now.” Gerard demanded and I wasn’t complaining.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you
enjoy!
Comment
and
subscribe!
xoxoxoxox
SFTR!