Rich kid + The Misfit = Love?

I want you bad.

It's been about three weeks since the odd make out with Gerard and I and we act as if nothing had happen. He still treats me as if I'm some spoiled rich kid but at least lays off the rude comment's. Can I be honest? I'm a bit depressed. Why? I'm confused. I've never considered guy's before until I met Gerard, I wonder if he's gay? Maybe he's those types of people that would get off on anything?But what makes me more depressed it's the fact that he just ignores the fact that we made out. That it didn't mean a damn thing to him, am I worthless?That easy?I feel a little rejected. I guess I get a taste of my own medicine, eh? I've done this to girl's before, a lot of them and now I know how they feel. Maybe I have a lame crush on him? Maybe I'm just drawn to his 'bad boy' image maybe? I'm not gay or bi....atleast I don't want to be.

I lean at the back of the school yard smoking after school, I decided to skip after lesson's with Gerard and if he comes to my house I won't open the door. Plus I was sick of seeing his smirk three times a week, staring at me with his golden eye's that would make the hottest girl in school pee her pants. I stepped on my smoke and put my hand's in my uniform pants back pocket. I unadjusted my tie and walked to my car, the car were Gerard and I shared are first kiss. I'm trying really hard to forget that, every time I look at it, it just pop's in my head. I sighed and got in my car. I soon was going to start my car until in the corner of my eye I saw Dawn square shape head against my car side window, smiling brightly showing off his bright, white teeth. I rolled down the window and smiled.

"Hey man." He said leaning against my car.

"Sup?" I asked in a sigh.

"Well, you seem a little bit down lately." He said running his finger's through his trim blond lock's. I shrugged."So, were going to a party tonight." He said with a big grin.

"Um, I'm busy today." I said."I'm going home to eat, drink, sleep and watch amateur porn."

Dawn laughed,"Dude, seriously its Friday night and I want to take my old pl out for a good time." He said trying his best to help. I smiled a bit for the fact that he cared so much to help me in my moody way's.

"I don't know dude..."

"Oh, come on!Please it'll be fun you, me and a bunch of hot drunk chick's for you." He said grinning like a mad man. He never quits.

"Well, I guess-"

"Good! So I'll pick you up at your place around eight. Dress fresh fo' the ladies!" He said walking away and waving. I chuckled and started my car, driving to my empty home...if that's what you want to call it.

I laid back in my bed and pulled off my uniform blazer and unbutton my top and laid in bed topless and cold, so I pulled my covers un top of me and fell in to a deep sleep...like I did everyday. Sleep the day through.

I woke up and looked over at the clock it was seven and I had an hour to get ready. I slowly got up and made my way to my bathroom in my room and peeled off my pants and turned the shower on, slowly I walked in and let the hot water touch my skin, making me shudder feeling so good, something I needed to relax. I soon got out the shower and wrapped a towel around my thin waist and walked in to my walk in closet and I looked for something decent to wear, to be honest I didn't care. I decided on a plan white form fitting shirt and slim fit jean's. I looked in the mirror and didn't feel like doing much with my hair, I ran my finger's threw it and shook my head like a wet dog, it was getting way too long, past my neck.

I walked back in to the closet and looked for shoes to wear, nothing was there in my liking. Nike's, polished van's. I didn't need them really, I walked to the back of my closet and pulled out my really old, dirty black and white chuck's. I haven't worn them in ages and yet the way they look was kind of cool. In the corner of my eye I saw something all crumbled up and black. I pulled it out and saw it was a misfits hoodie. I remember it was my old friend Sean's hoodie, he left it here. It looked cool so I decided to wear it, I tried it on, it was nice and form fitting a bit baggy but nice.

I walked to my bed and soon my cell vibrated. It was from Dawn he was outside. I turn the light's out the whole house and walked out, forgetting to leave Alexandra a note, but thought to call her later. I walked to his car and walked in, with him looking at me up and down with a grin, "Wow! You don't normally dress so...rockerish?" He said driving down the street.

"You like?" I said laughing.

"It suit's you well." And with that we drove down to this huge house in town. The people there weren't people from are school. I saw a couple but other than that these people look like they're in college. Dawn led me to the table which served food and drinks. Dawn looked quit at home as he left me to talk to some girl's. I leaned on the wall as I saw the many party people dancing, grinding, dry humping to the music. Then I felt a tap on my shoulder I turned around to see a petite, red head with amazing green eye's and a charming smile. "Hi." She said and I smiled back.

"Hello."

"I'm Haley." She said holding out her small hand's.

"Frank."

"So you don't look like your enjoying yourself." She said handing me a red plastic cup filled with god knows what.

"Not really."

"Yeah me neither, I'm not much of a partyer." She said and I smiled, gee this girl was charming.

"You don't say, my friend dragged me here."

"Same too." As we talked, this girl was very cool, very mellow, way different from the girls I'm used too and I liked it, she was nice to talk to. She would seem like a cool friend. Then I felt a tap at the shoulder, I turned round and looked up and my voice got dry all of a sudden. His smirk wide and his golden eye's haunting me almost. "Why didn't I see you at are lessons?" Haley looked confused, but still stood next to me. I didn't know what to say, I just stared in to his eye's, I felt like a little kid who got caught cursing or something.

"I-I-I u-u-uh yeah, I was sick."

"Mmhmm cause I came to your house, I saw your car but I knocked, but no one answered." He said sipping his cup. I swollow hard.

"Yeah I wasn't feeling so well and slept."

"So you felt better and came to a party?"he said still smirking. Ugh damn smirk!

"If that's how you see it than yes." I said trying to look like a tough guy. Gerard raised his eyebrow and smiled.

"Well, okay." And that was it. He walked away. I watched him as he walked up to a tall blond girl and he smirked at her. He grabbed her hand leaned and kissed her, the fucker kissed her! Just like that. She looked shocked and then she kissed him back. I clutch my fist, clenching my teeth together, I couldn't believe him. He is a man whore, a big one. I slam my cup down at the table. Haley looked up at me with a questioning look.

"Who was that?" She asked.

"No one, let's dance." I said looking straight in her eye's. She nodded and I grabbed her wrist quickly and ran to the middle of the dance floor were everyone was dancing. Haley is a great dancer may I add. She was soon rubbing her small ass against my crotch as we moved to the music, the way we were dancing didn't feel right, as much as we were dancing I looked over at Gerard who was still flirting with the blond girl and kissing her neck. I felt so much anger built up inside of me, I dance harder against Haley, who seemed to enjoy it. I wasn't liking this as much as she is a s much as she is a cute girl, I didn't want to dance with her or lead her on, what I want is to punch Gerard in the mouth and at the same time kiss him. I finally gave up, feeling as if I'm wasting my time, this is pointless. I stopped dancing and Haley looked at me confused. "I'm sorry, I'm not feeling well." and with that I walked out the house.

I walked out on to the grass and lean against the big oak tree that was in the middle of the lawn of the house for some odd reason. I inhaled deeply and felt so much anger and he's not even worth it. I'm not coming to terms that I'm gay...but I really...like...excuse me, liked him. I slid down on the grass and sat Indian style on the floor staring dagger's at the ant's crawling on the floor. I stared at them and started to pick up some of the dandy lion's then I saw a big shadow over me. I looked up and there he was again, smiling at me. I swear it likes he follows me on purpose to bug me.

"What do you want?" I asked in a mumble.

"Well you seem upset in there and I wanted to see if your okay." He said seeming sincere.

"Bullshit, you just like to embarrass me." I said and blew some of the dandy lions.

"Well if you would stop being a baby all the time, then maybe it wouldn't be so bad when I say thing's." He said getting defensive. I stood up and stared dagger's at him, then he smirked, that god damn smirk he does.

"You know what your a piece of sh-" And then I felt his lip's shut me up. His warm, soft lip's touch mine. I was shocked as he placed his hand in the back of my head and pulled me closer to him and my whole body felt numb. I didn't know how to react. I didn't want to go through this again the fear, the anger, the pain that I know he can cause. I pulled away and looked in to his eye's. He licked his lip's in a lustful way. "Why?" I said in a whisper, "Why do you do this to me?"He leaned in and pulled me into him, his hand slowly reaching down my back and slowly reach down to my ass and he gently squeezed it, I gasped.

He leaned into my ear."Cause your so fucking hot and you drive me crazy. And I want you bad." he bit my ear lobe and I looked at him.

"You want me?" I said.

"I want you bad sugar, real bad." And with that he made are lip's touch again.
♠ ♠ ♠
I will
be
in
France
for
three
weeks
so
noo
updates
in
awhile
but
please
comment!

xoxoxo SFTR!