She Fell Down the Hole

Chapter Four

Alice awoke in her bed, and realized she had to apologize to Finn. She hated the fact that she was so rude yesterday and decided it was time for her to make nice with the new guy in Wonderland.

She got dressed in a Crystal Castles t-shirt and black skinny jeans. Then she put on her new blue, grey, and black vans and walked to the rabbit hole and sunk into it's dirty darkness.

Alice arrived at White Queens castle and knocked on the door. "Hullo?" Alice yelled. The Mad Hatter opened the door and smiled wide at Alice. "Alice, my dear, you've returned. Knight Finn is still here. I hope that's alright." "Of course Hatter, its perfect." Alice replied. "Can you take me to him?" Alice asked. "Um, you'd like to see Finn? How peculiar, follow me Alice!" Replied the Hatter, and he skipped away down the hallway.
Alice skipped after him, singing Come Away to The Water. She then realized what had happened and stop singing at once. Then she continued following the mad hatter.
She skipped with skill down the hallway and then ran right into the Mad Hatters back. "OOF!" They both said in unison. They then broke into a fit of giggles.
"I'll let you and Finn speak in private then," said the Mad Hatter and then he wandered away through the corridors.
Alice knocked on the door and Finn opened right away. "Oh, its you. Hello Miss Alice, or should I say Knight Alice, since you're apparently so much better than I at every Knight duty I am aware of." "Don't get your boxers in a bunch, I'm here to apologize for my behavior yesterday," Alice snapped back at Finn. He was being an asshole like yesterday. He made everything too damn hard, Alice thought.

"Thanks, is that it?"
"No, um, may I come in?" asked Alice.
"Fine."

Alice entered the room.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry its kinda short and lame. i'll work on it moree.