She Fell Down the Hole

Chapter 3

Finn stared at Alice, her white blonde bangs were covering her left eye. "Idiot," Alice said still somewhat pissed at Finn. She turned around and walked out of the room. "Alice? Where are you going?" The Mad Hatter asked.

"Home," said Alice, and with that she walked out of the castle. "Crusade! Lets go!" Crusade trotted after Alice. "What a jerk. Who does he think he is? He's clearly new here. I mean nobody has ever talked to me like that here. Finn. Ugh. What is he, a fish? For the love of God." Thought Alice as she neared the hole.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Alice climbed out of the rabbit hole and realized it was dark out. "Oh shit. Crusade, house!" Alice whispered as she realized how much trouble she'd be in. She jumped up and took off for the back door. It was unlocked as always and she snuck in as quietly as she could.
"Alice, its late, what the hell are you doing in that dress? Mom'll be PISSED." Sarafine as I got close to the stairs. "She won't be pissed if she doesn't KNOW." Alice replied. "It's funny how you assume I won't tell anybody. Maybe I should tell someone. Like Mom. Or the psychiatric ward. You don't want to go back there do you Alice?"

Alice looked at Sarafine with disbelief. "You're a real bitch you know that?" "Yeah, this is what you get for ditching me. Have fun dealing with mom, whore." said Sarafine and she walked up the stairs into her room. "Then I'll tell mom about the video." Alice said under her breath.

Alice walked into her room and got into black and white flannel pajamas and a black tank top. She then walked over to her silver laptop and pulled up the video of Sarafine.

"Come at me bitch."
Then she went to bed a dreamed of Finn.
♠ ♠ ♠
i know that this was short. sorry :(